over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle cramps

Are you using a moderate to high dose of tren??? If so try dropping it for a few weeks and see if it improves.

Tren makes me cramp somthing fierce and nothing will stop it. Not even a jug of V8, 500mg magnesium, 9 grams of taurine, and whatever else you can think of! And my blood work was very good... It took me a long while to figure it out. Just recently I started using tren again and within 3 weeks bang I'm cramping like crazy again.

This might sound weird but I can't curl my Hams without them cramping. Even after like deads or something that stretches them out. And suggestions. I have always had hamstrings cramps badly.

I had the "several hours after a workout" cramps for years and it was driving me crazy. I tried absolutely everything and had many many tests done. I was OCD about electrolytes and stretching and hydration for a long time and finally I realized that the solution was:

No more than 6 sets per bodypart per training session for bodyparts that are prone to cramps. No more than 4 sets for hamstrings, inner (teardrop) quads, or forearms (the worst). Any amount of back, traps, or shoulders was fine.

Once I reduced the volume per workout and start increasing the frequency of workouts, not only did I stop getting cramps in those bodyparts, but they started to grow again. I strongly suggest this as absolutely nothing else helped. No hormone, no muscle relaxer, not quinine, no supplement, no electrolyte, not massage therapy. ONLY reduction in training volume. Some bodyparts just don't have the same tolerance for training as others.

I had the same issue and I researched it and found that Magnesium 400mg a day will stop cramping and has for me. I haven't cramped since I started doing this about 1.5 years ago. My cramping was in my legs the worst my legs looked deformed while it was happening.

"Calcium and magnesium are like opposite sides of a coin. Calcium excites nerves, while magnesium calms them down. Calcium makes muscles contract. Magnesium is necessary for muscles to relax. Calcium is needed for blood clotting, but magnesium keeps the blood flowing freely." - Natural Vitality.com

I had the same cramping problem for the past 4 months. This thread helped me narrow down the problem and I've reduced it by about 80% through supplementation of magnesium and electrolytes while reducing any calcium supplementation.

Where does one get electrolytes? The true nutrition ones?
I take loads of magnesium so it's either too much vitamin D or stimulants or I have a problem. This is a problem with In these year and and I have to stop working out mid work out. Today I took so much magnesium malate I took three water doodies at the gym and had to leave. But my quads were still cramping so bad I couldn't dead lift and when I tried to wipe my ass my lats kept cramping hard.

I use magnesium malate everyday. A lot.

I'm gonna drop oral vitamin D for a while and see if that helps.

Are you using a moderate to high dose of tren??? If so try dropping it for a few weeks and see if it improves.

Tren makes me cramp somthing fierce and nothing will stop it. Not even a jug of V8, 500mg magnesium, 9 grams of taurine, and whatever else you can think of! And my blood work was very good... It took me a long while to figure it out. Just recently I started using tren again and within 3 weeks bang I'm cramping like crazy again.

I also get it on high doses of tren and for some reason when I'm running a 100/mg of anavar.

Last edited:
Where does one get electrolytes? The true nutrition ones?
I take loads of magnesium so it's either too much vitamin D or stimulants or I have a problem. This is a problem with In these year and and I have to stop working out mid work out. Today I took so much magnesium malate I took three water doodies at the gym and had to leave. But my quads were still cramping so bad I couldn't dead lift and when I tried to wipe my ass my lats kept cramping hard.

I had a tough time finding electrolytes without all the added sugar, dyes, and filler but I found electrolyte infused water for dirt cheap (Some trader named joe). You can also substitute in some coconut water but that runs a little more pricey. I've also heard that Emergen-C has an electrolyte blend. If anyone else has found other varieties I'd love to hear.

I use magnesium malate everyday. A lot.

I'm gonna drop oral vitamin D for a while and see if that helps.

Yep vit d helps your body absorb calcium which we all know makes your muscles contract. But vit d is very beneficial so I wouldn't eliminate it altogether.

Do u get a lot of exposure to the sun? Supplement with vit d? Do you supplement w/ calcium? How much water you drink ?

You shouldn't have a problem w/ cramping on tren

ZMA, tons of bananas, and one pedialyte a day work wonders for me when extreme cramping starts

I do at least 3g or taurine per day and helps quiet a bit. 4g on chest and ab days since I tend to get cramps on those parts more often.

Yep vit d helps your body absorb calcium which we all know makes your muscles contract. But vit d is very beneficial so I wouldn't eliminate it altogether.

I think I just don't so well on high doses like 5000 plus tanning salon once in a While. I took a lot of taurine today and just pooped tons and tons of water but was still cramping.

I've also noticed that pwo drinks usually have a diuretic effect exacerbating the cramping.

I think you are taking so much stuff that things are out of balance. I have a lot of experience with all kinds of drugs and all kinds of training (I'm old). IMHO many people need to toss most of their supplements and drugs. Simplicity.

This is an old thread. Dr. Noe also has a ton of muscle and that's not easy to regulate.

Last edited:
Used to get bad leg cramps, no more. I use a product called Ultima Replenisher electrolyte powder - no sugar, sweetened with Stevia, contains all 5 Macro-Essential and 3 Micro-Essential electrolytes. Best prices on Amazon.com. Mix a scoop in my water bottle before cardio, no more waking up in the middle of the night with leg cramps.

Do u get a lot of exposure to the sun? Supplement with vit d? Do you supplement w/ calcium? How much water you drink ?

You shouldn't have a problem w/ cramping on tren

I was supplementing with both at the time... Not now though and i still have cramping issuses but not nearly as bad. I may try reestablishing my former supplement protocol and see if the cramping returns. I did not think of the calcium connection.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner