over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle cramps

I think you are taking so much stuff that things are out of balance. I have a lot of experience with all kinds of drugs and all kinds of training (I'm old). IMHO many people need to toss most of their supplements and drugs. Simplicity.

This is an old thread. Dr. Noe also has a ton of muscle and that's not easy to regulate.

This is true... I was going supplement crazy at the time. I have dropped 50-70% of the supps now.

With me it's partly Stims. Creatine isn't helping much. My hamstrings cramp up doing lat pull down. I can't curl my hams with out weight at all.

I'm still getting these cramps. Not sure what the hell to do about it. Can't even work out half the time or nearly as hard as want to the other half.

Do u get a lot of exposure to the sun? Supplement with vit d? Do you supplement w/ calcium? How much water you drink ?

You shouldn't have a problem w/ cramping on tren

Why so you ask about the D? Does it help with magnesium uptake or are you wondering because it could cause calcium to further absorbed. I'm having huge cramping problems right now. I take large amounts of magnesium and it doesn't help. I take Stims and I know that's a big part of the problem but they were never a problem I'm the past. I also don't get how caffeine or other Stims are making me cramp even thou I'm taking in water all day.

Why so you ask about the D? Does it help with magnesium uptake or are you wondering because it could cause calcium to further absorbed. I'm having huge cramping problems right now. I take large amounts of magnesium and it doesn't help. I take Stims and I know that's a big part of the problem but they were never a problem I'm the past. I also don't get how caffeine or other Stims are making me cramp even thou I'm taking in water all day.

Old thread, posted about the electrolyte powder I take in previous post. Apologies.

Last edited:
pickle juice. I was getting bad, and I mean bad! back and forearm cramps for hours after a workout.
I drank a few ounces of pickle juice and they went away in 5 minutes.
it also helps me with restless leg, if anyone here has had.

I had the same issue and I researched it and found that Magnesium 400mg a day will stop cramping and has for me. I haven't cramped since I started doing this about 1.5 years ago. My cramping was in my legs the worst my legs looked deformed while it was happening.

"Calcium and magnesium are like opposite sides of a coin. Calcium excites nerves, while magnesium calms them down. Calcium makes muscles contract. Magnesium is necessary for muscles to relax. Calcium is needed for blood clotting, but magnesium keeps the blood flowing freely." - Natural Vitality.com

Agreed I used to have horrible cramps... a chiropractic recommended to take 500 mg a day... he said my muscles were dehydrated even though i was drnkimg plenty water... and it worked... now days Magnesium is part of my life and cramps are history

I take magnesium everyday in order to go to bathroom. No matter how much I take I still get cramps.
What is the best way to get electrolytes and why do people mention a multi mineral, I have never even seen many? What supplements can I take.

Pre-workout supplements cause cramping/dehydration

Pre-workout supplements cause cramping/dehydration

Yeah I'm aware but they didn't before.
Any info on why people recommend a multi mineral? I ready take magnesium and zinc? What about an electro light forums you guys recommend?

Had bad muscle cramps for years and my doc said he couldn't find anything wrong. I switched doc and the new one sent me to a neurologist and he ran some test.He put me on dilantin which is a anti seizure medication that is off prescribed for muscle cramps.It cured me 100% and the cramps I had would be so bad my muscles would be sore for days when I cramped up.

Mine is pretty much caused by Stims, now is this because of dehydration or a neurological affect. It seems like if I take adderall or dex a few days in a row it start happening every day. Then if I take break It doesn't come back right away when I start up
Again. But once I do even small doses cramp me up.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131