over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle cramps?

ZachG3311

Newbies
I'm 26
230 lbs @ 13-15%bf
Train4-5 times a week
Just came off a tren/ test E cycle. 700mg tren 1g test wk. it was around a twelve week cycle.

The last month of this cycle I had began to get the most aggressive cramps. It would be any time I made any movement that wasn't easy to make. Like pinning my glutes would cramp every time. Kneeling would cramp my hams. Cramp breaks because regular during sex whee I would have to jump up and walk it off.

I started to run taurine @ 3G per day
Zinc
Magnesium
Potassium
And calcium were supplemented.
I was on bulk and consuming well over a gallon every twelve hours. Probably around 2 gallon a day and I don't work a strenuous job where I regularly sweat, lots of night sweats but no two gallons worth.

I brewed these in gso and was wondering if that might be causing it because friends running brewed gear of different compounds in the same oil complained of the same thing.

The taurine Nd micro nutrient supplements helped dramatically, very dramatically but the cramps were still there now that I have been off for about 4 weeks I don't have them anymore but it took a while for them to stop completely.

So does anyone know the cause?

how much water do you drink hydration is key?

I have always had a problem with cramps the only thing that seems to help is Braggs apple cider vinegar a tablespoon once or twice a day in water. I wont say its a cure but it sure helps me anyway.

Pickle juice.

Dead serious.

Also, pedialyte.

I have always had a problem with cramps the only thing that seems to help is Braggs apple cider vinegar a tablespoon once or twice a day in water. I wont say its a cure but it sure helps me anyway.

That's how the taurine was, it didn't cute but it reduced it by 80% or so. A god send really when they are severe.

It is possible that all the H2O could be throwing off your electrolyte balance. This would still allow you to enjoy the cramping even though you were hydrated. Next time you partake in the Tren change up your liquid intake to include some Pedialyte. Or try the pickle juice remedy, I have heard before that this helps (I prefer Pedialyte).

Drinking 4-5 32oz bottles of Powerade Zero throughout the day has pretty much eliminated the problem for me. It has electrolytes and some traces of niacin, b3 and b12, too. You can buy the concentrate version at Walmart to keep the cost down. It comes in fruit punch and berry blast flavors and tastes better than Gatorade in my opinion.

Is pickle juice street lingo for semen?

I diet very strict on tiny meals with no fat but when I cheat I gorge on everything and I find I cramp violently because whatever water I consume is used to digest and transport the nutrients/food.

Is pickle juice street lingo for semen?

I diet very strict on tiny meals with no fat but when I cheat I gorge on everything and I find I cramp violently because whatever water I consume is used to digest and transport the nutrients/food.

Nawp, real pickle juice, preferably dill, straight from the jar. :headbang:

I know you said you supplemented with magnesium, but if it was magnesium oxide you absorb practically nothing. I would try a topical magnesium, or if funds are tight, nightly Epsom salt soaks. Doesn't have to be full body, just pop your feet in a tub

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear