over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

muscle cramps

FREAKN HUGE

Newbies
why do we get them and how do we avoid them! have you ever seen 250 pld bodybuilder cry....well my girlfriend almost did yesturday..LOL! i trained legs...man i got a cramp in my quad and my ham at the same time same leg...ouch! anyone know my we get them. my water intake has been low lately..around 2lt/day?

Could be a couple of things. One you need more water or It could be a mineral imbalance, Usually Na and K.

Well - not to try and outdo you. I was just getting cramps in my lower abdomen that would buckle me over for no less than 8 minutes when I shot my wad!

I've searched and asked at all the boards I frequent and here's what I came up with: Potassium, Magnesium, Vitamin C (lots of each, throughout the day) and 8-12 grams of Taurine. The Taurine recommendation came from Animal, as he stated the body is in an electrolyte imbalance and Taurine will help get it back to normal.

My cramps have subsided but I got everything to have on hand. I'll be using it ALL when I go back on Fina!

xcelbeyond

How about your first cycle of clen, anyone? Talk about some cramps!
I think its all about the balance of water/glycogen in the muscle.
I believe each gram of gly bring 4g water into the muscle.
And to keep that water balance correct you need - lots of water of course, and electrolytes. That being magnesium, potassium, calcium, and sodium. From what I hear one of the most effective minerals is magnesium/calsium supplement.
Yes bad cramps are some of the worst pain Ive ever experienced. I wake up screaming like some big wuss when one of those ham cramps hits after leg day.

lol. good thing you're not multi-orgasmic. The Taurine is a good thought, thou, I'll have to try that. My right tricep cramps frequently when i do a side triceps. weird, thats usually the only cramping problem i have.

How about after you do a leg workout to 100% failure and then in the middle of the night you wake up with both the quads and hams fully locked in a massive cramp so painfull you want to cut your leg off as you are crawling off the bed screaming in agony!

Ihate like hell to jump a thread, but it sort of pertains to a similar problem ...

The past couple of days, I've noticed some belly cramps.. Not in any specific muscle, but instesd..the belly.

I ihale water like it going out of style, I'm running a mix that I combined myself using enanthate for the oil in my conversion of fina. Finathate..LOL The only thing new is the ALA . I wondering if this may have something to do with it.
I've seen no other person linking the two together.

well i've uped the water intake and i guess i'll experiment with minerals to see if that will help.....xcel- thats exactly where i started to get cramps in the mid section. i seem to only get them in the lower body abs & hams. big a, thats exactly how i felt lol, but 2 legs at the same time, dam i don't know if i could handle that!

well!!!!!!!!!!!

potassium defficiencies will always do that therefore i always reccomend a good vulti-vitamen as well as a multi-mineral! one thing you all know but most of us don't adhere to is proper hydration drink pleny of fluids please also maintain your electrolyte balance and the best supplement for that is a product called Emer'gen_C it is an instant high potasium that you add to your water aas it has 32 mineral complexes and aids in electrolyte balance. I use this on contest prep clients that have over-diureticed as this will stop the cramping. Hope this helps best wishes wyldeone.

great info i too have had alot more craping lately ill put all this to use

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner