over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle cream before wrkout

Mike Hunt

Registered
Anyone ever use.stuff like.ben gay pre workout? Does it help?

Im always very tight and sore even before I warm up

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

I use Rock Sauce on my knees and along my quads before training legs. It seems to help. This stuff is hot and like nothing else I've used.

description:
Rock Sauce is formulated with 20% methyl salicylate, 10% menthol and .3% capsicum, a natural heating agent found in chili peppers. When applied, Rock Sauce users first experience a cooling sensation, followed with a warming sensation. The combination creates a powerful effect that is approximately 10 times more intense than competing products, and delivers ingredients deep into sore muscles and tissue to reduce inflammation and soothe sore muscles.

Heet works good for me ,it has a bit of a bite though.

Now that's Old school turns my skin red/purple hot as hell but works wonders. You ever try dmso with aspirin crushed up in it. My dad showed me that 30yrs ago.

rock sauce or screaming hot toast

A member that used to frequent here (forgot his name..Wesley I think?) suggested Absorbine Veterinary Liniment gel..... the stuff is AMAZING....better than any OTC "heat" I've ever used......they use it on thoroughbred horses...

A member that used to frequent here (forgot his name..Wesley I think?) suggested Absorbine Veterinary Liniment gel..... the stuff is AMAZING....better than any OTC "heat" I've ever used......they use it on thoroughbred horses...

Yes! I don't know if that is the exact one I used, but it was a horse liniment from a farm and fleet store. Awesome stuff.

Honestly I wear a hoodie to the gym and in my car on the way, no matter what it is outside, i crank up the heat damn near full blast so I have a sweat going under my hoodie and my joints feel 10x better when I walk in the gym. Simple but very effective.

Yes! I don't know if that is the exact one I used, but it was a horse liniment from a farm and fleet store. Awesome stuff.

Another good one is equiblock

Honestly I wear a hoodie to the gym and in my car on the way, no matter what it is outside, i crank up the heat damn near full blast so I have a sweat going under my hoodie and my joints feel 10x better when I walk in the gym. Simple but very effective.

similar logic, I just do it in the sauna to get loose.

So what situations are you guys using this stuff.for...and r u applying it just to the muscle or all around

My doc gives me Voltaren.. Its a miracle drug.. I put it anywhere I have pain and it kills it in minutes.. I also put it on my knees preWO on leg day and its night and day.. Look it up! Its non controlled so most docs will write for it liberally..

It was Gunsmith I believe who turned me on to that. It is good stuff but the Rock Sauce is way better! Absorbine's only active ingredient is menthol. Rock Sauce has that plus a couple of others.

rock sauce is menthol,methyl salicylate, and capsaicin. the capsaicin is the secret

My doc gives me Voltaren.. Its a miracle drug.. I put it anywhere I have pain and it kills it in minutes.. I also put it on my knees preWO on leg day and its night and day.. Look it up! Its non controlled so most docs will write for it liberally..

Allday has this in stock and only $3 a tube...ill give it a shot

It was Gunsmith I believe who turned me on to that. It is good stuff but the Rock Sauce is way better! Absorbine's only active ingredient is menthol. Rock Sauce has that plus a couple of others.

I use straight up Capsaizen Maximum Stength. I didn't think there was any hotter than that but it really works well applied pre workout . It just gets hotter and hotter as I squat. How would you compare it to Rock Sause?

capzaicin has a higher capsaicin content than rock sauce. but rock sauce has the added benefit of menthol and methyl salicylate. i like bot of them. sometimes ill even mix the two together

Now that's Old school turns my skin red/purple hot as hell but works wonders. You ever try dmso with aspirin crushed up in it. My dad showed me that 30yrs ago.

Yes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,i have and they still have heet it does have a bite like you said.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws