over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

muscle food recipes

M

moose

Hey let's start a thread with good MUSCLE FOOD ideas. preferrably ones that are fairly easy and quick to make. Sometimes I get tired of eating the same old things, and new ideas would probly help us all. You know, probly something similar to Vanders shakes...lol. But seriously, lets here some ideas with protein shakes, other meals, etc. Maybe it'll turn out to be a sticky sticky in the articles forum!! Just think what you could do with about 50 good ideas that you hadn't thought of yet.

MOOSE

moose said:
Hey let's start a thread with good MUSCLE FOOD ideas. preferrably ones that are fairly easy and quick to make. Sometimes I get tired of eating the same old things, and new ideas would probly help us all. You know, probly something similar to Vanders shakes...lol. But seriously, lets here some ideas with protein shakes, other meals, etc. Maybe it'll turn out to be a sticky sticky in the articles forum!! Just think what you could do with about 50 good ideas that you hadn't thought of yet.

MOOSE
I already told you of a shake recipe. You don't seem to like it though. You don't get any more of my recipes. HEHEHEHEHE. Ok, I have one. Boil some macaroni pasta and melt in some velveta cheese and add tuna. Good shit bro. You can even add in some peas as well. Believe me it tastes real yummy.

2 cans tuna drained, 1 campbells select N.E clam chowder, mix heat n eat

1 digiorno pizza supreme, 1lb ground sirloin, brown meat, throw ontop of pizza cook n eat

prime rib, trimmed, and fat free ricotta cheese stuffd manocotti with meat sauce, ohhhh helllll yea
frk

I'm sure we are going to hear abou the TUNA Shake!! I actually had a few of them last week and they aren't that bad!

2 Chicken breast, 4 egg whites all scrambled together with salsa and cheese

quick snack - packet of maple and brown sugar oatmeal; 4 egg whites all scrambled together throw in the microwave and eat.

And - like stated above ANY meat - in the blender with some soup; heat and drink.('m gonna have to try the clam chowder idea)

oh for breakfast i usually do
one large wheat tortilla, 1/2c ground sirloin, 6 whites 2 whole eggs, 2 pcs fat free cheese, salsa n fat free sour cream, walllah
frk

What was that shake recipe again Bigwil, can't remember it exactly, but I know it had vanilla wafers in it so it had to be good?? hehe..

Just a very basic shake for the blender, nothing fancy:

16oz whole milk
60g Chocolate Protein
2 tbls peanut butter
1 banana
2 tbl spoons Cod Liver Oil
bunch of ice cubes

then 1 serving of oatmeal and 1 serving of cottage cheese (both separate from the shake).

Again nothing fancy but I like it :)

Shock

1 large can of chicken, or tuna. 1 can of rotel. 1 bag of brown minute rice. Drain both cans, throw everything into a pan and stir fry for a few minutes.

yo frknhuge, see if you can polish this one off!

1lb Beef
20 Egg Whites
1 whole Bell Pepper Cut up into cubes
Half an onion cut up into large peices
Garlic/salt and pepper to taste
Cook beef until it is brown
Drain fat off beef
Add other ingrediants.

squatter

here is a good bulking shake
1 MR pack vanilla
1 banana
1/2 cup old fashion oatmeal
1 lg scoop peanut butter
2 slenda
12 oz milk
6 oz water
any supps you want to put in shake

let oatmeal set in milk/water for abot 5-7 min to soften up then add the rest of the stuff and ice.

pancakes:

6 egg whites 2 yolks
1/2 cup oatmeal maybe more
3 splenda
fruit of choice if any

mix ingredients then let sit for 10 min so oatmeal can soften up.you might have to add milk to thin,but you want it kinda thick.
cook just like pancakes

go great with a protein shake (i like to put peanut butter and syrup on mine)

leap

hey SA ill try that today
cept idk abt the whites maybe 15 white and 5 whole lol
frk

Squat Ass said:
yo frknhuge, see if you can polish this one off!

1lb Beef
20 Egg Whites
1 whole Bell Pepper Cut up into cubes
Half an onion cut up into large peices
Garlic/salt and pepper to taste
Cook beef until it is brown
Drain fat off beef
Add other ingrediants.

squatter

I defenitely don't eat as much as you big fuggers, but I make a smaller version of this sometimes with a can of crushed tomatos. Gives it somewhat of a spicy spagetti taste

moose said:
What was that shake recipe again Bigwil, can't remember it exactly, but I know it had vanilla wafers in it so it had to be good?? hehe..
Here you go Moose...

2 scoops of favorite protein, preferably chocolate.
12 oz of milk
1 banana
2 tbsp of peanut butter
1 cup of dry oats
6 nilla waffers
handful of ice cubes

Blend for 45 seconds, and enjoy. Best tasting shake I have ever had. I sometimes throw in other fruits instead of the banana. I tried a can of mandarin oranges the other day, very good.

moose said:
Hey BBJ, what the hell is rotel?? lol

It's that stuff with crushed tomatoes and green chilies. It's pretty spicy and causes excellent farts to impress your woman.

Sweeeeet! She hates me bad enuff the way it is.. Guess I'll add some fuel to the ole fire eh! :p

One of my favorites - very simple (and impresses the ladies)

* 2 lbs of flank steak - pound the shit of it with a meat hammer is it is thinner and tenderized
* Fresh spinach, washed
* Gorganzola or blue cheese crumbled (about 4-6 ozs)

Lay the steak out, lay the spinach on top, then sprinkle the cheese on top of this. Now roll the steak up so that the you have the spinach and cheese inside the roll. Stick a couple toothpicks thru it to hold it together. Bake this in the oven at 350 for about 20-25 minutes, till the cheese is melted and the meat is cooked.

Slice and serve! (with some brown rice, yum!)

DrG

Damn, Dr G, that does sound good.

drgoodbody said:
One of my favorites - very simple (and impresses the ladies)

* 2 lbs of flank steak - pound the shit of it with a meat hammer is it is thinner and tenderized
* Fresh spinach, washed
* Gorganzola or blue cheese crumbled (about 4-6 ozs)

Lay the steak out, lay the spinach on top, then sprinkle the cheese on top of this. Now roll the steak up so that the you have the spinach and cheese inside the roll. Stick a couple toothpicks thru it to hold it together. Bake this in the oven at 350 for about 20-25 minutes, till the cheese is melted and the meat is cooked.

Slice and serve! (with some brown rice, yum!)

DrG

hey bro unless you just like beating the s**t out of things,just tell the butcher to run it through the tenderizer twice, crossways.

leap

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner