over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle Fullness

mp5navy187

Banned
What can I add to my test C 200 mg besides tren that will add more fullness to my muscle im feeling and looking flat lately.... I have a shit ton of NPP ive always wanted to try....?

Any positive feedback is welcome.... :welcome:

Tren always flattens me out unless I'm taking in tons of carbs, so if your running tren maybe drop it for a little. I have only used npp once with a few other compounds in the same cycle so I don't know for sure, but I did always look full while using it.

If we are strictly talking injectables ...npp, eq, primo. I always get a nice/different fullness from mast too.
Really beginning to appreciate EQ now. It take some time (5-6 wks) but once it kicks in you can see and feel the fullness. And I just feel really good/healthy on it.

For orals I prefer Anavar over others for fullness bc dbol/adrol brings blood pressure up too much for my liking.

im running 150 mg of tren E a week... I have alot of eq and npp...

Im taking a break from anavar... Gonna drop tren been on to long and i dont wanna up go up in CC so ya need a new compound to add my HRT test... Just to fill out lately....

im running 150 mg of tren E a week... I have alot of eq and npp...

Im taking a break from anavar... Gonna drop tren been on to long and i dont wanna up go up in CC so ya need a new compound to add my HRT test... Just to fill out lately....

NPP will fill you out good, I love NPP. Run at least 600mgs/week and you will love it.

If you want more muscle fullness up your test C to 500mg/week and eat more carbs....

-more test
-npp/deca
-EQ (i dont like it though, dont feel well on it)
-orals (dbol, anadrol, superdrol, tbol all give great fullness)

as others said, tren makes you flat as fuck, but for me that depends on carbs

on tren E i seem to hold water even worse than on test, while tren ace shreds me up

i do look very full on both if i keep carbs sky high
limit carbs on tren and boom stringy and flat.

I would do 300 NPP and 300 eq. That dose of those two make me full and hard plus allows me to keep my test lower - at the same dose you run specifically.

why not just adjust your diet? if i'm flat is usually from my diet not my use of supplements or drugs.

speaking of supplements and not to change the subject but i took bio-gro and looked a felt full, very full, this subsided after i stopped taking it.

going to run it again in the summer here, when i can walk around with a short sleeve shirt on

Not sure if you tried Masteron E.

Give that a shot.

My understanding is that it takes a good 4-6 weeks to kick in but also leaves the body real quick.

Elevate your IGF levels with peptides and or GH
For health reasons I'm on a low carb diet, today is the fourth day of zero carbs I'm not feeling flat and I attribute that to the GH

Can i run low dose of npp like 400 mg A week... Also npp has less side effects?

15-20 gms of creatine and 2 gallons of water.

150 Tren E shouldn't really flatten you out as long as your are taking adequate carbs. Id keep the Tren E where you have it and add 300 NPP and 300 EQ.

Add npp to the tren E. Will NPP sky rocket my BP? I usually feel good and solid on that stack test and tren i can add npp...

I see all this shit about adding more drugs to make you fuller when we don't even know what your diet and training look like.

For me staying full means more carbs maybe a cheat meal and more rest days. If all that fails add in more of your aromatizing steroids.

Not sure if you tried Masteron E.

Give that a shot.

My understanding is that it takes a good 4-6 weeks to kick in but also leaves the body real quick.

mast makes the opposite of giving you a full look

also that statement makes little sense.
if something takes a long time to kick in its gonna take a long time to leave the body (long half life, enanthate ester.)

Add npp to the tren E. Will NPP sky rocket my BP? I usually feel good and solid on that stack test and tren i can add npp...

if anything is gonna skyrocket your BP it will be the the tren and most likely not the NPP
maybe from water retention if you suddenly eat a ton of carbs ;)
youll be fine otherwise

and yes ive read the scaremongering NPP thread :D:D

My diet is pretty good 3500 cals. Heavy protein modetate carbs like 350-400 grams. Im about to 230 12% b.f. 6-0

NPP does it for me.......love it...watch the diet a bit, moderate test. Nice and full, feel great.

I see all this shit about adding more drugs to make you fuller when we don't even know what your diet and training look like.

For me staying full means more carbs maybe a cheat meal and more rest days. If all that fails add in more of your aromatizing steroids.
Exactly what I was thinking, before I read your post.... For me personally it's about finding a sweet spot with carbs too little in flatten out too much I bloat a bit when I hit my sweet spot I'm very full....jmo
Also cheat meals help and I know this sounds weird but for cheat meals I found pizza works well for I don't bloat much and my muscle bellies fill out....now Chinese food I bloat but my veins blast out of my skin.....

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311