over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle Gain/Fat Loss simultaneously

warlord

Newbies
Anyone ever put on muscle and lose fat at the same time? If so, what did you eat, take gear wise etc.. ?

i tend to do this.... some guys saw my pics from the UGJ4L contest.... i got bigger and dropped weight... i didnt have any injuries at that point so it wasnt that i had a layoff or anything

i think i can do it to a small degree when i first start dieting.... i dont reduce calories.. just cut the crap out... because i push 4000 good kcas in stead of 3000 good plus 1000 shit kcals, i think my body does better with that

i did it to the same degree this year as last... last year i was taking 750mg sust/wk, 400mg EQ/wk, and 50mg Tren ED

this year, same amount of fat loss with lean gain (maybe less fat loss and slightly less muscle but i'm only halfway into the diet as compared to last years end of diet).... i'm only doing 400mg Cyp, and 400mg Deca... that's it

its all about the diet bro...

oh, i do low intensity long duration cardio too... only lift 3 days a week

i have a hard time adding muscle... so i have to overeat and get kinda fat if i wanna put on any amount of muscle... but this year once i'm done dieting down... i'm gonna try to clean bulk... i thought last year it was a fluke cuz the gear but since i responded just as well on less than half the gear, i think i may be able to bulk up without as much fat gain as long as i eat clean, but eat like a piggie :cool:

Yea i tend to be able to do this also, but not to an extreme extent. Your not gonna diet down and blow up at the same time. Best iv done is this time around. 224lbs 15% 6 weeks down to 212 7-8% (behind schedule a lil 6 weeks out). If your bodyfat is higher to start out with, i believe you can probably do this to a greater extent. Kevin Levrone is known to bulk to a contest 40lbs, but he also takes 6 months off lifting completly after shows, so a lot of it is muscle memory.

I dont do nothing special that you dont see others do. Low intensity cardio 38-45min 4-5 days a week at 3.0 speed 4.0 incline treadmill. Arrange the majority of my carbs around workouts and to support muscle recovery. Il eat breakfast after my cardio (like 5 egg whites 2 whole + whole wheat + oatmeal) then 2hrs preworkout shake go to gym then have a post workout shake. Solid food meal 1hr later, then solid food meal 2hrs after that and thats it for carbs for the day for carb meals. Cut carbs around 5hrs before bed.

Pickles is right, diet most important, but you gotta figure out what works for you. Iv tried 4 different diet strategies and this one is the one that seems to work best for me. Have to also know how to adjust kcals as body composition changes also to keep progress moving

You can put on muscle while losing fat by calorie cycling -- for example doing some type of CKD diet where you are in a positive calorie balance a couple of days a week.

for me realistically, what can happen is i put on muscle and almost no fat at all, thus decreasing my bodyfat percentage, this is done by strict carb and cardio manipulation....

hmmmm sounds liek the effects of IGF....great muscle gain and fat loss and you can pretty much eat like crap & get away with it.

Thanks for the information... In the few times i cut up.. i have not lifted as hard or intense and have lost muscle etc.. i know diet is a big key but so is training hard and consistant... I will increase my calories quite a bit and continue to lift hard...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear