over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle Mag Ads

prescott10

Registered
Was browsing a copy of MuscleMag at my local Rite Aid and was horrified by the number of advertisments in the back. It seems like a few years ago they had a disclaimer in the front stating they would accept no ads regarding AAS, vet drugs, etc. The current copy has an estimate of 20-30 ads ranging from print to full color, quarter page, high $ slots. One imparticular had actual pictures (not the misspelled "D-bol", "Winny-V" bullshit supplements designed to trick or mislead the average newbie) of Anapolon tablets, Russian dbol and an entire range of injectables. Its just a matter of time until some insecure 14 year old saves up his lawn mowing money, places an order, and his mommy intercepts. Enter Mike Wallace and all the politcal drama and bullshit. I would like to here what opinions you all have regarding this.

Was browsing a copy of MuscleMag at my local Rite Aid and was horrified by the number of advertisments in the back. It seems like a few years ago they had a disclaimer in the front stating they would accept no ads regarding AAS, vet drugs, etc. The current copy has an estimate of 20-30 ads ranging from print to full color, quarter page, high $ slots. One imparticular had actual pictures (not the misspelled "D-bol", "Winny-V" bullshit supplements designed to trick or mislead the average newbie) of Anapolon tablets, Russian dbol and an entire range of injectables. Its just a matter of time until some insecure 14 year old saves up his lawn mowing money, places an order, and his mommy intercepts. Enter Mike Wallace and all the politcal drama and bullshit. I would like to here what opinions you all have regarding this.

That used to be a great magazine back in its day, now its just a big ad for mainly Muscle Tech. Those ads in the back can be deceptive like you mentioned. Many are supplements with drug like names to try and fool the newbie.

theyre all big marketing whores....makes me wanna fucking vomit. Thank god for places like PM!!!

the whole magazine is one big ad! what a joke!!!!

yup...its all about the dollar. Cant really blame them as long as there is something good to read between all the bullshit ads. Thats the reason i stopped buying magazines. I think the last mag i bought had Phil on the cover..lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131