over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle maker grill

Actually I am looking at this closely.....

My questions to you guys that have some knowledge of it......do you feel it does better near a health area (boneys, trader joes, 24 hour fitness etc etc) or better in an industrial technological area where people take some pride in not eating like absolute crap at lunch time (Im thinking Sorrento Valley down here in San Diego and another in San Francisco area)....(hence my thoughts of my partner with it below)

I would prefer an industrial tech area that is also close to homes....I think that would be key so you cover lunch time and then dinner well.

This would be a great project for myself and Imabadman to look into in a joint venture as I have a great sourcing background and he has a great managerial background.

Something to think about.....

If Dusty opened up one of these things in AZ he would probably have 13 more by the end of 6 months...LOL

This Jersey City location in in the mix of both. The waterfront is the financial district (Exchange Place) with one of the PATH train stations and Light rail a couple blocks away. The residential buildings are now mostly upscale condos and rentals because of the office buildings, including the local Trump tower. I expect this place to get swamped when it opens.

There are also now three fitness centers within walking a few blocks. Club H, NYSC, and ClubMetroUSA.

thats awesome!

can't believe i read the entire menu and i'm not even near a location lol

i've been saying for years, the first place to open a truly heatlhy fast food place (even though this isnt a fast food place) will make a KILLING! The only thing holding them back i thought was how much extra healthy food costs but it looks like this place has the right stuff for the right price

i really hope they do well. I'd eat there a lot if i had one near me

A menu was on the kitchen table at work before I left on Friday. The place in Jersey City is passing them out. The website has the grand opening celebration with shirts, Gaspari and MHP supplements on the 9th of January but I think they are already open. :D

theres one right down the road from the new Metroflex Gym in Scottsdale...i cant wait to go try it out. it will be nice to not have to prep all my meals everyday...

You know what sucks, when you're at work in a room full of people and a website has sound. :mad:

thats awesome!

can't believe i read the entire menu and i'm not even near a location lol

i've been saying for years, the first place to open a truly heatlhy fast food place (even though this isnt a fast food place) will make a KILLING! The only thing holding them back i thought was how much extra healthy food costs but it looks like this place has the right stuff for the right price

i really hope they do well. I'd eat there a lot if i had one near me

I wouldn't call this truely healthy... There are two within a 10 minute drive from me and they were handing out menus, towels, shirts, etc at my gym one day.. I asked why they didn't list the nutritional data on the menus or even on the website and the owner didn't have an answer for me... Im sure their meals are calorically better than fast food chains, but not the greatest either...

The meals are ok... They use alot of brown rice in their meals... Which is the instant kind... I can tell by the taste and texture.. They are both located in plaza's with a gym.. I think they are priced too high... Since i see them competing with the fast food chains.. A full meal is almost $10... If they are going to compete with the fast food goers, then they need to get full meals starting around $5 or $6...

But hey, Im totally biased since i eat grass fed beef and organic produce.. So what the hell do i know...

theres one right down the road from the new Metroflex Gym in Scottsdale...i cant wait to go try it out. it will be nice to not have to prep all my meals everyday...

I could be wrong but maybe what you are talking about is the Fitness Cafe? That is pretty close to your gym. I live in the area and have yet to hear about a Muscle Maker Grill opening. It would be nice if they did though as Anthony (owner of the Fitness Cafe) would have to up the ante a little bit in order to keep up with the competition.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131