over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle mass and test dose

AIs (and 5ARIs for that matter) have extreme diminishing returns, it works out to something like 1/4th the dose works at 70% of full dose, half the dose works at 85% of a full dose, etc. For finasteride, 20% of the dose works almost the same as a full dose. These are well known pharmacokinetics that are shown in studies.

The whole "estradiol helps you grow" stuff is broscience though, it helps you hold water that is about it.

Of course, there are side effects of having E2 way too low, but that is hard to achieve on AIs unless the test dose is really low.
Complete bullshit btw anybody lurking and reading.

Complete bullshit btw anybody lurking and reading.
Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Please elaborate so I can provide proof and make you look like the worthless troll you are.

It's not that simple, lots of tumors are 'ER positive' and grow from E2 directly. Estradiol is famous for causing cancer, they stopped giving women E2 (alone) because of its long history of promoting cancer.
Im Finding the older I'm getting when I raise my testosterone on blasts the less sex drive I'm having. Before the more I took the more insane my sex drive got. So I'm presuming this is a case where sum a.i is needed ? As they normally blow the joints off me so before I always let me estrogen alone and fall as is. I've a test kit ordered just to be sure where my estro is at before I use the ai tho. Also finding even a small dose of masteron instead of ai blows the joints off me also like 300 a week. Never had those issues before

Im Finding the older I'm getting when I raise my testosterone on blasts the less sex drive I'm having. Before the more I took the more insane my sex drive got. So I'm presuming this is a case where sum a.i is needed ? As they normally blow the joints off me so before I always let me estrogen alone and fall as is. I've a test kit ordered just to be sure where my estro is at before I use the ai tho. Also finding even a small dose of masteron instead of ai blows the joints off me also like 300 a week. Never had those issues before
I'm the same. I need my 50 mg Proviron per day minimum to have good sexual functioning on high Test. Tried that?

I’ve found as ive gotten older that keeping my test lower and running higher anabolics helps with sex drive. I’m currently running 300mgs test e with 600 mgs deca and 200 mgs mast per week and my sex drive is on fire. And I’m guessing 1984 is your birth year so I’m a year older than you

I’ve found as ive gotten older that keeping my test lower and running higher anabolics helps with sex drive. I’m currently running 300mgs test e with 600 mgs deca and 200 mgs mast per week and my sex drive is on fire. And I’m guessing 1984 is your birth year so I’m a year older than you
Thanks for the reply I'll def consider it if I cant get things sorted

300mg Test weekly is absolutely my favorite dose. Great strength/body comp, feel good, raging libido, etc.

I'm on 25mg a day I might up it but the higher I go on proviron it effects my joints like ai and mast
Well I don't have the joint issues from Proviron but I'm one of its fans for sure.

Better sexual functioning, (partial) reversal of sexual dysfunctioning, better mood, harder look. All round great ancillary imo.

Even when doing really high Test-dosages, it's the only ancillary I'll use. I absolutely hate how AI's, Nolvadex and the likes make me feel mentally.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131