over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

muscle memory and off time

fixitup

Newbies
what is the correlation, and how do you respond after an undefined time of time off, and then back on again?

for instance taking 5 months off of lifting completely, and staying gear free. Then returning back to a steady diet and supplementation

how long would it take for you to regain the muscle definition and muscularity that you once had in a period of time?

cheers all

I was hospitalized and unable to eat or lift properly/even move around and get up much so had some serious atrophy taking place. Got out and off gear on low test it was months to gain even 5-10 lbs (after like a 50 lb or so loss.) One 12 week cycle of trest e + orals and test and gained about 30 lbs which was all my muscle back cause even though weight was less I was then even at lower body fat than before (think trest+muscle memory = magic). So 5 months off as long as what you mean by supplements is at least some test then just a month to get it back.

I was so caught up with school that I literally didnt touch a weight for 3 years. I started dieting and training for 3 months and the recomp was crazy. I always held a good base from training for so long prior but muscle memory is real. My girl thought I went back on a cycle. Now i cant wait to start my first cycle back lol

Probably unrelated but will throw it out there.

I had 2 months off the gym. Had barely any clean meals. Talking 3 meals a day that we’re pizza, burgers, chips and fish etc.

Cleaned up my diet and went on cycle and noticed results within a few weeks

I was hospitalized and unable to eat or lift properly/even move around and get up much so had some serious atrophy taking place. Got out and off gear on low test it was months to gain even 5-10 lbs (after like a 50 lb or so loss.) One 12 week cycle of trest e + orals and test and gained about 30 lbs which was all my muscle back cause even though weight was less I was then even at lower body fat than before (think trest+muscle memory = magic). So 5 months off as long as what you mean by supplements is at least some test then just a month to get it back.
I had quad tendon repair Surgery on Jan 15th 2018, then for 4 months wore a brace that went down my thigh to my calf
After being treated for some scar tissue build up around the knee i could finally train legs in late June
My upper left quad and the upper right and the same size but my lower left quad contains no fear drop at all
It went quick

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Everyone is different. It would take me maybe a month or two before I would get in the swing of training, diet and everything else. In 2-4 months I would be in even more of the swing of things.

Five months is not that long.

I took some time off a while back after an extensive lay-off.....once I got back lifting....I really noticed a difference within 2 weeks. My strength didn't really come back until after a month. I was only using 150 mg TRT which I've been doing for years....actually dropped it down from 200 mg. I will possibly go lower once I get blood work back.

Once I got serious, I did my first cycle in years which consisted of Test C- 200 mg's, Tren Ace- 50 mg EOD, and 200 mg of EQ. I would have run the EQ higher but only had limited amount......I know some guys will laugh a this cycle

thanks for all the responses, great to hear about everyones story!

personally at one point in my life i came off of everything for the said 5-6 months after 5 years, and stopped training, supplementing (blast & cruise) . Also stopped eating 6 clean meals per day down to 3 meals of high protein and whatever other junk i wanted....lost 20 lbs in the process(mostly water)...i came off on just nolvadex for 8 weeks and as a result recovered completley fine , and went back on tren a / teste / provi - everything as far as muscle/water fullness etc came back in <2 months..

point taken as everybody is different!

Many years off

Even after not lifting any heavy weights for 10 years now I still have some muscle left over from when I was hitting it hard. It is as if my body never completely lost everything like I thought it would. In fact I would say that my size hasn't gone down nearly as much as my strength. Strength goes fast and hard but the size remains more.

what is the correlation, and how do you respond after an undefined time of time off, and then back on again?

for instance taking 5 months off of lifting completely, and staying gear free. Then returning back to a steady diet and supplementation

how long would it take for you to regain the muscle definition and muscularity that you once had in a period of time?

cheers all

It can come back very quickly. I have been in a similar situation to yours and was looking very close to how I looked previously in a few months.

Don't make the mistake I did when I was younger though - don't try to catch back up to where you were to quickly. Your connective tissue needs time to get used to the weights again, which takes time.

So now when I'm forced to take time off, I'm always careful to not up the weights too quickly. You gotta pace yourself to avoid injury.

As i age not so gracefully, muscle memory is deteriorating like everything else

This is useful and informative for me, i started dieting and training for 3 months and the recoup was crazy, i always held a good base from training for so long prior but muscle memory is real...

Yes, muscle memory is a great thing.I am a basketball lover. But Since I have graduated from university, I don't touch the ball any longer until last weekend. However,I still can find the feeling of shooting the instant I put the ball on my head.

**broken link removed**

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity