over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

muscle memory of AAS?

bignripped

Registered
back in 2000, when i was a dumb college kid, i did some test prop and dbol, without having diet and training down. anyways, now its 2010 and want to do a proper cycle with some peptides and AAS. my question is, will my muscles behave like a juice newbie since its been 10 years since i touched AAS? i ask because i want to know what dose to take.

cjc 1295 and ghrp 6 for 3 months

test enth, 250 mgs per week for first 2 months. followed by nolvadex for pct.

its 250mgs enough, stacked with the peptides? i just dont want to do too much too soon. 500 mgs?

My opinion..

back in 2000, when i was a dumb college kid, i did some test prop and dbol, without having diet and training down. anyways, now its 2010 and want to do a proper cycle with some peptides and AAS. my question is, will my muscles behave like a juice newbie since its been 10 years since i touched AAS? i ask because i want to know what dose to take.

its 250mgs enough, stacked with the peptides? i just dont want to do too much too soon. 500 mgs?

YES if it's been that long and you haven't done any pro-hormones/pro-steroids then you should respond very well to it just like your first time, I would do 500 test for sure.

if i do 500 mgs of test, where do i go from there? you dont think 500 mgs is overkill for a psuedo newbie cycle? then for eventual cycle number 2, 500 mgs wouldnt be enough if i did 500 mgs my first time right?

I agree with Thor. However, this should be in the Beginner's forum. If you ask the question there or your thread gets moved there I'll post a detailed response.

500mg is fine for a quasi-first cycle. I usually recommend more since you only get one first cycle. Make sure you use an AI with that. Get your PCT down now.

NO

if i do 500 mgs of test, where do i go from there? you dont think 500 mgs is overkill for a psuedo newbie cycle? then for eventual cycle number 2, 500 mgs wouldnt be enough if i did 500 mgs my first time right?

you are only doing it to take advantage of the first time cycle gains, since we respond so well to the first one we want to make it count ! I did 250 my first one and am sorry now that it wasn't 500. And 15 years later I can still gain from 500, it doesnt HAVE to be moved up every time. If you do you can go very slowly up, ( 500 then 550 then 600, etc.) not sure about the peptides since I never tried them

you are only doing it to take advantage of the first time cycle gains, since we respond so well to the first one we want to make it count ! I did 250 my first one and am sorry now that it wasn't 500. And 15 years later I can still gain from 500, it doesnt HAVE to be moved up every time. If you do you can go very slowly up, ( 500 then 550 then 600, etc.) not sure about the peptides since I never tried them

I agree. I did 250 for my first cycle.

Looking back, I should have done 500.

And why 8 weeks...? What if your still making quality gains? Youll know when its time to stop or make adjustments.

I wouldn't get to hung up on the number of mgs. I agree 500 is a good reference point/amount to start AND gain on. It's been my experience that 500 has been the magic number...sometimes I'll go higher for a while but seldom if ever lower.
Remember this..more isn't always better. You want that sweet spot where you achieve max. gains and the least amount of sides (which will prob. come with higher dosages depending on individual reaction).
One more thing...food for thought. I used to do 8,10-12 week cycles but this last one has been quite a bit longer, more of a test run, no pun intended. I gotta say, for me, I love longer cycles. I feel like I am making better gains now then I would have if I had stopped at 10 or 12 weeks.
Regards
BB05

I don't see a problem at all with you starting with 250 mgs bro, that is a safe dose to asses how your body will respond to AAs. First cycle I ever did was just that (250 mgs of Test E), and I got great results, more is not better, if you do that dose , I assure you you will make some nice gains with virtually no chance to crash. God bless you kid. Minister.

I had a similar situation.... had a 10 year break from weightlifting, aas, proper nutrition... my first cycle after this break was 500mgs test for 12 weeks... my gains were freakin awesome... I remember posting this exact question about 5 years ago here (under my old account).. most people recommended 500mgs... with proper pct...

good luck... keep us updated..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws