over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle Memory Truely That Strong?

Performance Based

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Been having some personal life issues. Over the past few months I have tanked from 251 to 232. Weighed myself for the first time in two months today.

Is it truly that easy to gain your weight back? Any tricks here? I just got off test/trenace/masteron so I am assuming some of the weight loss is from the diuretic effects but can't see it being more than 10 pounds.

Currently on 600mg of test going to taper down to 300 or would it be wise to stay at 600 for a bit?

Seriously any tricks here would be extremely important. Personal crap + this is almost too much to deal with!

Much appreciated

not sure exactly what you are asking...

i will say this, i recently realized how incredible muscle memory is.
i didn't work out more than 5 times in almost 6-9 months lost 20-25 pounds and bodyfat was bad.
got back in the game and literally 2 months later i looked crazy. couldnt believe it came back so quick.

-JS

i didn't work out more than 5 times in almost 6-9 months lost 20-25 pounds and bodyfat was bad.
got back in the game and literally 2 months later i looked crazy. couldnt believe it came back so quick.

-JS

i did the same thing, except my layoff was for over a year. 3 months later it was as if i never had that down time. Muscle memory is REAL!!

p-l

Thanks guys guess I just need some re assurance lol, got off the scale and seriously just stared into the mirror for 10 minutes wondering what the fuck how did I do this to myself.

Any tricks for putting the weight back on fast? Extreme high carb and slin maybe?

Age can be factor.
I'm 44 and comming back after 2 years and its been difficult.

But I don't understand the issue with weight.

If the goal is lean hard muscle then don't focus so much on gaining the weight back so fast.

I don't know how tall you are but 230 isn't really small for someone under 6 ft.

Using slin just to put on a quick 20 lbs doesn't sound like a good goal.

Hard work is always better than a quick fix.

-JS

Yeah I recently came back from a 2 year layoff from illness and injuries. Went from 270 to 205-210. I been back for almost two months and i cannot believe how i came back, and i have not taken anything yet!! hehe. I am up to 230-235 and i look and feel great. Just recieved my test p/ tren a/ Mast and i wil begin very soon. Man i cant wait~! YES ITS REAL

Age can be factor.

If the goal is lean hard muscle then don't focus so much on gaining the weight back so fast.

I don't know how tall you are but 230 isn't really small for someone under 6 ft.

I don't care how big someone is, losing 20lbs takes a HUGE mental toll on almost all of us. I panic if I lose 2lbs of muscle

about the quick fix with slin etc...

soooooo true.
just do things right and you will grow and get back to where you were.
i know we aren't in the counseling formum but you should consider dealing with the "issues" that have distracted you first before you worry about your physique etc. i feel that the physique can always be reborn whereas love and family and friends and real things that matter you often only have one chance with those things so dont fuckem up!
i promise yiou NO ONE will talk about how great your body was when you are in your casket. they WILL talk about how you lived tho............ live well. live strong. enjoy life.
-JS

Been out of the gym well over a year due to neck surgery....been back now going on week 5 and muscle memory is surely kicking in (I'm 49). As for putting weight back on just eat clean and plenty of lean food and that should do it. No comment about slin or other supps. Good Luck :)

I have been out for 9 mnths since i broke my neck being on my back in the hospitol for 3 months i went from 185 lean to 140 with higher bf just started working out again this last 2 months and im back to 165 and leaning up pretty nice you should have no problems:cool:

Age can be factor.

Usually around 250 at 10% I am 5'10 mid twenties. 20 pounds is a HUGE difference for me. Arms have gone from just under 20 to around 17, I feel literall terrible. I run slin already just thinking about changing my protocol to maximize its effectiveness right now I just use in conjunction with my schedule and whats convenient for me.

soooooo true.
just do things right and you will grow and get back to where you were.
i know we aren't in the counseling formum but you should consider dealing with the "issues" that have distracted you first before you worry about your physique etc. i feel that the physique can always be reborn whereas love and family and friends and real things that matter you often only have one chance with those things so dont fuckem up!
i promise yiou NO ONE will talk about how great your body was when you are in your casket. they WILL talk about how you lived tho............ live well. live strong. enjoy life.
-JS

Everythings starting to iron itself out man and I appreciate the feedback. That shits starting to get put back together, only reason why I am noticing this sort of stuff :)

If you're actually law enforcement I hope you're not prosecuting Barry Bonds or AAS!!!!!!

I **really don't like** cops who work out in public gyms.

The ONLY reason I resent cops in gyms is the AAS Inquisition. Other than that, I support my local police on stuff like DUI etc.

Y'all should have your own training facilities!!!!!

Up the AAS Inquisition (pigs)!!!!!

I'm amazed that anyone at this forum trusts this dude to give him anything but a brush-off = GO-AWAY reply!!!!!

GO AWAY!!!!!! This is NOT the place for law enforcement dudes!!! If y'all can't do law enforcement work NATTY and by the LETTER of the law, you are either morally or physically inept.

If the problem is physical, go see a LEGIT-LEGAL HRT doc for a prescription to get your hormones fixed.

If you're an LEO, follow the LETTER of the LAW!!!!

Last edited:
:confused: :rolleyes: How fucking random is that? LOL.

Strategus, you may want to consider that with your "16" riculously irrelevant posts you've made that your not in a position to judge anyone, much less lay down the law as if you have some authority.

If you're actually law enforcement I hope you're not prosecuting Barry Bonds or AAS!!!!!!

I **really don't like** cops who work out in public gyms.

The ONLY reason I resent cops in gyms is the AAS Inquisition. Other than that, I support my local police on stuff like DUI etc.

Y'all should have your own training facilities!!!!!

Up the AAS Inquisition (pigs)!!!!!

I'm amazed that anyone at this forum trusts this dude to give him anything but a brush-off = GO-AWAY reply!!!!!

GO AWAY!!!!!! This is NOT the place for law enforcement dudes!!! If y'all can't do law enforcement work NATTY and by the LETTER of the law, you are either morally or physically inept.

If the problem is physical, go see a LEGIT-LEGAL HRT doc for a prescription to get your hormones fixed.

If you're an LEO, follow the LETTER of the LAW!!!!

Mature, where did I say I am a LEO? I am actually a PMC who has worked intricately with LE providing contractual tactical services. You really have that much spare time to type all of that? And yes I am sure one random post on a bodybuilding forum if I was a cop would change my whole outlook on life and make me stop AAS and my lifestyle all together.

Ever been jumped by 4 crack heads? An extra 100+ pounds of mass comes in handy. Please keep your bullshit off of my posts. And in regards to the AAS "inquisition" maybe you should actually figure out how federal, state, and local LE works before basing an opinion on something like that. Its clear you have no idea WTF you are talking about.

i couldnt imagine losing 20lbs like alphadawg said i lose 2lbs and im freaking out. if i took a couple weeks off it looks like someone stuck a pin in me and deflated me. muscle memory is definitely real thou. i had to take a couple months off awhile back.... got my ass back in the gym... few weeks later i had my pump back. not all the way but enough to say this is not so bad i can do this. i actually sheded some fat came back even better. what doesnt kill ya makes u stronger.
wtf is that dudes problem? maybe a bad experience with the night stick. do your thing u got this shit bro. its a mental game clear your mind and move forward

Last edited:
muscle memory is real.
sort out whatever personal issues you have. when in a good state of mind go back to full on training , and you will see the results .

some things to consider . . .

Yes, muscle memory is real, can be effective if you don’t
wait too long.

And by that I mean, by way of example, if you looked your
best in your twenties, then did zero training until you were
say, forty or fifty, then decided to get back in the game,
do not expect to look as good as when you were younger.
I personally don’t think it is going to happen. You may get
close but never get back everything you lost.

So . . . age is a factor. As is how long you held that muscle
mass you are trying to regain. It is my opinion, the longer
you had the mass, the more responsive your body will be;
will think that was a “normal” condition, making the re-
gaining lost muscle more easily attainable.

Could go on and on but don’t want to bore everybody.

Been having some personal life issues. Over the past few months I have tanked from 251 to 232. Weighed myself for the first time in two months today.

Is it truly that easy to gain your weight back? Any tricks here? I just got off test/trenace/masteron so I am assuming some of the weight loss is from the diuretic effects but can't see it being more than 10 pounds.

Currently on 600mg of test going to taper down to 300 or would it be wise to stay at 600 for a bit?

Seriously any tricks here would be extremely important. Personal crap + this is almost too much to deal with!

Much appreciated
Its very real ,you shouldnt worry so much,it will come back quick.Bodybuilding is a life long quest and you are still young.Over the years there will be lots of injuries and life issues that will sideline most of us temporarily,but its our passion to keep on going and keep improving our muscle that gives us longevity.Most people that dont work out will look at you and think your huge so dont worry to much about temporary muscle loss,you will get it back after you sort out the personal stuff.

Mature, where did I say I am a LEO? I am actually a PMC who has worked intricately with LE providing contractual tactical services. You really have that much spare time to type all of that? And yes I am sure one random post on a bodybuilding forum if I was a cop would change my whole outlook on life and make me stop AAS and my lifestyle all together.

Ever been jumped by 4 crack heads? An extra 100+ pounds of mass comes in handy. Please keep your bullshit off of my posts. And in regards to the AAS "inquisition" maybe you should actually figure out how federal, state, and local LE works before basing an opinion on something like that. Its clear you have no idea WTF you are talking about.

hey chris, I've been jumped by 4 non-crack heads and I wished I was lighter. stamina is better and plus you're definitely faster if you have to run. I weigh around 250 and I get tired easy. I sweat my ass off at golf lessons, lol.

but when i used to box years ago I was 175lbs and never tired. it was great. but I love being big.

hey chris, I've been jumped by 4 non-crack heads and I wished I was lighter. stamina is better and plus you're definitely faster if you have to run. I weigh around 250 and I get tired easy. I sweat my ass off at golf lessons, lol.

but when i used to box years ago I was 175lbs and never tired. it was great. but I love being big.

Try using dextroamphetamine + esterized epi (not sure exact pharma name) in the field, stamina no longer becomes an issue for a bit.

But for those of us with non skill based hand to hand training (I consider boxing a skill), my trainings more grab the guy crush the throat etc size comes in handy big time. I will admit I have gotten my ass handed to me by people 100 pounds less than me though :)

I have to ask how did you get into boxing? I have been looking at taking some classes for fun but I don't know if thats just something you walk into a random boxing gym and talk to them about?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131