over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle Memory

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
Near the last part of 2001 I was in the best shape that I've ever been in my life. Due to several reasons ..mothers death, work, family etc. I havent trained at all in the last 4 months. Several of my co workers have came up with a contest on who could gain the most amont muscle and lose the most amount of fat. There is 10 of us... who thru in $100 each ...for a total of $1000 dollars to the winner. I have 60 days to due some magic. I will have some "chemical assistance"..... so that will help..lol.. I've always heard about muscle memory and how quick one could gain back lost Muscle in a quick amount of time. Anyone know much about this? I'm hoping I can reach the same level I was last year in record time. Any help you guys can lend would be greaty appreciated!

It shouldn't take you much more than a month to get back to where you were before you took time off, provided you're as chemically assisted as you were at that time also. You didn't build that mass w/o that level of AAS, don't expect to get back to that level w/o AAS dosing close to what you were using.

Yep, if you're anything like me then you'll be surprised how quickly the muscle comes back after a layoff bro.

Muscle memory is a fact - I'm living proof of it!

You'll end up scaring everyone! :D

xcelbeyond

Well A50, I'll let you know, cause I'm just about in the same boat you are in. Some things recently happened in my life as well, and I'm down to 200 pounds now, from my high of 220-230. Good thing though, is that I'm down to about 5-6%bf, whereas I was more like 15 before. Only one other time in my life did I have a ly off like that, and I came back in about 4-6 weeks like I'd never taken off, so plan on winning that grand :D I'm getting back into it next week myself, so if you think about it, drop me a line from time to time and we can compare notes along the comeback trail!

Grape Ape said:
Well A50, I'll let you know, cause I'm just about in the same boat you are in. Some things recently happened in my life as well, and I'm down to 200 pounds now, from my high of 220-230. Good thing though, is that I'm down to about 5-6%bf, whereas I was more like 15 before. Only one other time in my life did I have a ly off like that, and I came back in about 4-6 weeks like I'd never taken off, so plan on winning that grand :D I'm getting back into it next week myself, so if you think about it, drop me a line from time to time and we can compare notes along the comeback trail!
I've also been "clean" for about 9 weeks. I'm also ~6% - going to get checked later today. I plan on hitting a cycle HARD sometime in August and expect MAJOR gains.

xcelbeyond

Another fan of muscle memory here. Both strength and size return much quicker than building them in the first place. You should be able to win that $K, but don't get a swelled head just because you've done it before. You've got a goal, so put everything you have into it since you've got some direct motivation. (Did that last sentence make sense? :confused: )

bro, bust your ass and then drop the grand on your next cycle. sounds like you've got it made. good luck. let us know how it turns out bro.

bigger...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc