over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle Milk, any good?

Well.... your paying allot less than most .. BB.com sells it for $25 plus shipping. I think 15 servings for $25 is overpriced.

I use Milk Protein Isolate (whey/casein). I use soy milk, or water, olive oil, or fish oil caps, some nuts, some fruit.. Round off my protein shakes..

I buy MPI for 7 bucks a pound of straight flavorless powder...I get 16lbs at a time :D

48g of powder = 48g of protein.

Well.... your paying allot less than most .. BB.com sells it for $25 plus shipping. I think 15 servings for $25 is overpriced.

BB.COM IS OVERPRICED ON PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING, everything they sell can be found 25% cheaper elsewhere, but i will give them the fact that their service is excellent.

WELL

I must be weird then, I have tasted WAY better protein powders, I thought MM was gritty and not so great.

People that buy muscle milk crack me up. This product is high in fat, and no they are not good fats! unless you consider oxidized canola oil and mct's "good fats". Judging by the sweetness there is way more sugar and way less protein than label claims. keep sucking down that crap though. IMO one of the best mrp's on the market is myolean evolution by myogenix. less fat, more fiber, less sugar.

^^ a poster the other day was ranting about how good MCTs (coconut oil) are for you.

I must be weird then, I have tasted WAY better protein powders, I thought MM was gritty and not so great.
I agree, actually I have nothing against MM but I also found it gritty and not so great tasting.

^^ a poster the other day was ranting about how good MCTs (coconut oil) are for you.

I agree, actually I have nothing against MM but I also found it gritty and not so great tasting.

Coconut oil has its benefits. huge difference in what you get from EVCO and Muscle milk though. Canola oil is crap.

Too many people rely entirely too heavily on protein powders and supplements in general. EAT, EAT, then EAT some more. I used to take 6 protein shakes a day and 2 "solid food" meals. Now it's the reverse and I've never made better gains quicker! Give it a shot. I'm sure many others here would agree.

Muscle Milk RTD

I work as a carpenter and sometimes I just don't have time to make up quick snack or even have time for one so I drink 2 or 3 of these a day, 230 cals, 22 gms protein and 11 gms fat. :( Taste good and they are convenient, I like the choc and choc mint.

They removed the GCC from muscle milk like a year ago. If your buying with GCC your getting old product! Good read tho brotha

Last edited:
I usually use Muscle Milk at bedtime for a sustained feed...

I usually use Muscle Milk at bedtime for a sustained feed...

Before bedtime I would go with 100% Miceller protein , Muscle Milk has whey in. Before you purchase any product with MCT you need to call the company and ask if they use powder MCT or liquid, if is liquid is OK if is a powder form before they adding it to the protein than is not OK , I know one company which use 100% Miceller and imported MCT from Germany, the product`s name is Steel Meal, you can see informations at www.steelmeal.com

Before bedtime I would go with 100% Miceller protein , Muscle Milk has whey in. Before you purchase any product with MCT you need to call the company and ask if they use powder MCT or liquid, if is liquid is OK if is a powder form before they adding it to the protein than is not OK , I know one company which use 100% Miceller and imported MCT from Germany, the product`s name is Steel Meal, you can see informations at www.steelmeal.com

Seems a bit pricey for just 30+ sevings per container...

Hey, if Im going to waste my money on tasty bullshit, Im going with Nitro-Tech... I look cool to my bro's and I can pretend Im Jay! LOL

Big Macs tasted good. They also have protein in them. However you kinda know better than to eat Big Macs for protein when there are waaaaay better options out there. Yeah they taste good but is that sole reason for using it??? When people buy Muscle Milk they always bring up the taste. Yes it tastes good but I can go back to that Big Mac analogy. Read the label and then make a decision. Its right in front of your eyes......over priced, dated, and just not a good healthy choice as far as proteins go.

Big Macs tasted good. They also have protein in them. However you kinda know better than to eat Big Macs for protein when there are waaaaay better options out there. Yeah they taste good but is that sole reason for using it??? When people buy Muscle Milk they always bring up the taste. Yes it tastes good but I can go back to that Big Mac analogy. Read the label and then make a decision. Its right in front of your eyes......over priced, dated, and just not a good healthy choice as far as proteins go.

yeah but it say burn fat! Dont store it! right on the label. It will make you huge and ripped. :D

yeah but it say burn fat! Dont store it! right on the label. It will make you huge and ripped. :D
It'll make you huge alright. Just not ripped. In fact, as ANYTHING other than a meal replacement when there's absolutely NO alternative, it's worthless IMO.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131