over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle Milk-Syntha 6 ............

A group from the college eh ? Lol... Well shit, case closed...

Don't be so close minded. Google what college students have invented and done. It is beyond ignorant (no offense) to simply dismiss a study based on them being in college.

Hey, I realized that sounded harsh. I didn't mean to come off as a dick like that..so my apologies for that Pitbulltank!

Why are they testing for bcaas though? Are these products not complete protein products?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

We've seen so many other tests that put some of these proteins at the top. A couple are here on this site. Except for muscle milk. Pretty sure that failed in almost every one. But when you start seeing these independent testers start contradicting one another it puts the thought in your head on who to trust. With every supplement I buy I can't help to wonder if I'm really getting what I paying for. I'm glad I don't rely heavily on any supplement and enjoy eating food as much as I do. Lol

Is OP coming out with his own protein powder now?:rolleyes:

The only one on that list that shocks me is Isoflex. I always considered Allmax to be on the up and up. In fact, if anyone would ask me what protein I'd use if I couldn't use the company I'm affiliated with's protein, I'd always reply with Allmax. Guess that's not the case anymore...

The only one on that list that shocks me is Isoflex. I always considered Allmax to be on the up and up. In fact, if anyone would ask me what protein I'd use if I couldn't use the company I'm affiliated with's protein, I'd always reply with Allmax. Guess that's not the case anymore...

To be honest that's the least shocking one, just look at the ingredients for fucks sake:

WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE COMPLEX [ISOFLEX® Protein Blend (100% Instantized Ultra-Pure, Cross-Flow Microfiltered WPI90 90% Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed WPI97 97% Whey Protein Isolate, Alpha-Lactalbumin-RIch Whey Peptides), NOS-COMPLEX™ (L-Arginine, Taurine), GLUTAMINE COMPLEX (L-Glutamine), IS COMPLEX (Alpha Lipoic Acid, d-Pinitol, 4-Hydroxyisoleucine)].

It just screams spiked protein content.

Regarding the test, I don't believe the methods they used were reliable.

Last edited:
Why are they testing for bcaas though? Are these products not complete protein products?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Because these companies claim a certain amount of BCAAs in their products. If a claim is made, then its fair game to test out that claim and call bullshit if that claim isn't met. Especially when they claim 15g of BCAAs but there's actually less than half of it in there.

If they didn't claim a certain amount of BCAAs, then the test wouldn't have made sense.

We've seen so many other tests that put some of these proteins at the top. A couple are here on this site. Except for muscle milk. Pretty sure that failed in almost every one. But when you start seeing these independent testers start contradicting one another it puts the thought in your head on who to trust. With every supplement I buy I can't help to wonder if I'm really getting what I paying for. I'm glad I don't rely heavily on any supplement and enjoy eating food as much as I do. Lol

The original Muscle Milk formula spose to be pure Micellar protein, MCT, natural flavoring and stevia. Unfortunately this version never was lunched.

I am looking at Syntha-6 protein that I have and there are no amino acid claims on it. Syntha-6 does not claim any amount of amino acids, at least not on the labels.:cool:

And I believe Hormel foods bought cytosport for around 380-400mill... I highly doubt them or glanbia need to take shortcuts... The amount of paperwork and regulation checks are out of this world for those companies

And I believe Hormel foods bought cytosport for around 380-400mill... I highly doubt them or glanbia need to take shortcuts... The amount of paperwork and regulation checks are out of this world for those companies

Well, they toke over the Muscle Milk the same formula that was sold for many years, even the product is high in heavy metals it still in compliance with the FDA regulation (is not over the limit) If you check the first version ( fist 2 years) it did have some MCT. The formula have been changed over the years.

Now the inject bcaas has me curious, I've heard a good amount of positive about it (other than hard to find) but really didn't see the point if you could just get a good bcaa/EAA it seems deliverance would be almost similar since it doesn't have to be digested but rather immediately available for absorption?
I really would like to see someone's feedback on it though...

My clinic offers 60ML of injectable BCAA for $230. "People are having great results" Sounds like a polished turd, but who knows.

Many years ago studies proved the earth was flat, I would put this in the same category of accurate scientific research.

Glad i stick to DC's protein/supps and i don't have to worry about this BS.

I also find it a bit odd that companies worth in excess of hundreds of millions of dollars would cut corners to this extent.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws