over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle Research, Pump Juice Extreme

So, Pump Juice is amazing! :headbang:

I think mixing the creatine is effective. Feeling nice fullness now longer after my workouts, I suppose this is due to the creatine effects keeping me properly hydrated.

Pumps are still very good, take my dose wait about 20 minutes and head to the gym, at the gym 10 minutes later and I start to feel the prickly feeling about 5 minutes into my warm ups, then its GO TIME!!

Still have to make myself not over train and combined with the Beastdrol, my strength is noticeably increased so I really wanna just keep lifting. But at my age, not overtraining is even more important!

I am interested in trying the other flavor, maybe would not have to tweak it to my liking, but that is not really a hard thing to do. I did try it with Gatorade Wild Berry and now that is my favorite way to kick up the flavor.

Overall, rating 5 stars!! Excellent product and I am a fan for sure!

This is really cool to.hear thanks for the updates and happy to see your.enjoying everything

I think mixing the creatine is effective. Feeling nice fullness now longer after my workouts, I suppose this is due to the creatine effects keeping me properly hydrated.

Pumps are still very good, take my dose wait about 20 minutes and head to the gym, at the gym 10 minutes later and I start to feel the prickly feeling about 5 minutes into my warm ups, then its GO TIME!!

Still have to make myself not over train and combined with the Beastdrol, my strength is noticeably increased so I really wanna just keep lifting. But at my age, not overtraining is even more important!

I am interested in trying the other flavor, maybe would not have to tweak it to my liking, but that is not really a hard thing to do. I did try it with Gatorade Wild Berry and now that is my favorite way to kick up the flavor.

awesome honest review brother..Anyone interested in trying out pump juice can find it here in our store -->https://www.mrsupps.com/products/171/pump-juice-extreme/

Thanks for the review, brother! Happy to hear you really enjoyed it!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws