over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle tightness and inflexibility

lowTdude

Newbies
I generally had mild muscle tightness and body inflexibility which I never realized much until it got worse right before getting on HRT. While on HRT things started changing. But lately it started haunting me back again not as bad as it was before. To feel better I had to drop from every set almost over 1/3 of which I used to press that helped some to get better stability and control but still it doesn't feel normal, wonder if any other anabolic would help or anybody experienced the same?

To give some background and to take GH variable out of the equation (if it is related to GH) never used actual GH but used all kinds of peptides out there and IGF, GH level measured in the past was in higher range noticed all higher GH related differences but didnt help much with this problem. Currently take 5mg of MK677 before bed every night.

While I'm on 150mg Test C/week, one thing noticed tho if I bump test dosage upto 250 mg/week that really helps and all muscle tightness is gone with super flexibility in the gym but that gives me some other problem like heart palpitation at night, sweating and need AI and all that. With 150mg my total t and free t level are pretty high mostly exceeding ceiling . I wonder if body gets used to with certain amount after a while then keep increasing test volume shouldn't be right answer tho :confused:

My doc gave be a muscle relaxant (Cyclobenzaprine 5mg bed time) on demand basis that is a game changer next day feel like all my joints and muscle feel super flexible and my body got extra cool fluid running all over. It helps work out properly for every set but this shit makes me sleep like a zombie and almost impossible to get out of bed feeling super lethargic first 30 mins of waking up. Wonder whats the long term side effect of this if anyone used it before?

I am 35, 5-9, weight 195 little over weight for my height but gained some muscle lately. Wonder whats jamming my body of course age is a factor but being on anabolic would expect it to be better. If you guys know any other compound out there might help or what kind of diagnosis that might give better picture drop your 2cent..sorry for the long ass writing.

Subbed... I'm stiff as fuck

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

did you try anything so far?
No I stretch my calves because I'm in a flag football league, but they always feel tight, never could touch my toes, only thing I've tried was smoking weed and it worked great but with my job now I can't partake anymore. And muscle relaxers sound great but I need a rx for them

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I hear you. My calves would sometime get locked during squat or other leg movement and would cause deadly pain.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws