over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle Tightness / Spasms on Blast

MGPM123

Registered
Newbies
Hey guys just looking to see if anyone else has delt with this issue while running high dose gear. After a bit of time on blast when I move quickly particularly with my pecs and now my lower bicep tendons it's like the muscle wants to spasm and fight the movement. If I move slow there's usually not a problem. I've done alot of work playing with electrolytes and although i've made some other things better inadvertently I still can't kick this one thing. Maybe lactic acid build up? toxins buildup? some sort of deficiency beyond what i've already tried to correct? or maybe nerve issues? all theories i'm thinking of. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I get terrible cramps in higher doses. Particularly in my sartorial muscles, and the bottoms of my feet

This happens to me if I dont control my estrogen with an ai.

Believe it or not will being on blast or what not this is something that doctors never really understood this happens with or without hormones however it's more pronounced as we know when we're taking performance enhancements, however vitamins and nutrients are being gobbled up at an alarming rate so therefore do what you already know is best consume your vitamins and minerals, hydrate yourself to the best of your ability, and take your potassium,magnesium and all your other vitamins in the p.m. when going to bed when everything is resting.. I know you didn't say cramping but this falls into the same category of what can induce everything..

A lot of people are just predisposed to this, but also keep in mind that the CNS and the nervous system to the muscle connection is more enhanced shoulders multiple chitter-chatter back and forth..

Thanks for the fast replies! Oddly enough no real cramping going on with the spasms, although sometimes the spasms almost feel as though i pulled the muscle afterward if i get one bad enough. Did have a cramping problem with Tren E along with other issues like heart palpatations and had take a break from that shit. I do feel now with taking methyl cobalamin I'd probably be better on Tren as a heads up for you guys with cramps or heart palps. Chelated forms of magnesium, calcium, zinc and even a little Iron also have helped a lot with similar shit. As far as the estrogen is concerned I don't think that is my issue being I seem to get the spasms regardless of using heavy wet or dry compounds and they might even be a little worse on a dryer cycle. Will keep you guys posted on any updates and thanks Vision, I do take digestive enzymes and betaine HCL with meals as I've long had digestive issues, I'm always suspecting a deficiency due to diet or absorption issues and have fixed a lot of things with this theory. With the gear your body just demands more of everything and maybe I'm just not supplying something I haven't found yet. Reality is though everything else is going well right now, just have this one nuissance thing that's got me stumped and there aint much more for me to try. Got glutathione coming in the next few days, we'll see what effect that might have but also going on cruise too so it might just resolve itself and i'll have to wait to experiment again next go round.

I do seem to get weird eye twitching for several minutes at a time, and I’ll have random muscles quiver too. Particularly my pecs, outer delts, and quads.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131