over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

musclebear pleads guilty

rizzo

Registered
MuscleBear pleads guilty in US court.
Two Ukrainian men pleaded guilty today to conspiring to import and sell illegal steroids and to money laundering in the culmination of an investigation that started in Pittsburgh and spread to three continents.

Oleksandr Skochyk, 35 -- who authorities said went by the name Musclebear -- and Yeveniy Suray, 29, both of Kiev, will be sentenced June 21 and likely face prison terms of three to five years.

They sold some 40,000 doses of anabolic steroids and synthetic testosterone to Americans, through dealers in Pittsburgh, Iowa, Texas and Washington state, according to Assistant U.S. Attorney Leo Dillon, who is prosecuting the cases. The drugs were made in Ukraine, China and Thailand.

The bust of the Pittsburgh dealer, Paul G. Matthews, led agents to their sources in the Ukraine. A Food and Drug Administration undercover agent arranged a meeting with them in Cyprus in 2010, at which time they detailed their business dealings and were arrested.

"These defendants were essentially at the top of this conspiracy," said Mr. Dillon.

Their defense attorneys, Chris Rand Eyster and William C. Kaczynski, confirmed that the two were involved in steroid sales, but disputed that they played leading roles in any conspiracy. U.S. District Judge Donetta W. Ambrose will determine whether they played leadership roles, which will have a big impact on their sentences.

damn , I remember that guy from was back. I actualy got a couple crhristmas cards from him!!

he started dealing crap gear though and damn near doubled his prices

Still have couple eurochem vials from musclebear. Damn expensive. Like 60$ for 5ml bottle for equipoise. He was the first guy I ordered gear from. Broke my cherry!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

he was a ripoff its still a shame when people get in trouble in this game because they usually rat and more people get caught

If Ukraine extradited these guys to the USA then shame on the Ukraine.

They were lured into Cypress for a fake meeting to discuss a huge deal , they actulay flaked the first time but greed got the better of them and got nailed.
I had actualy talk to Ole a couple times and was amazed at how well he spoke english.

He started out right just got to big and greedy

it was definitely the greed that got him nailed. they got him to meet them with the credit card processing scheme if i remember correctly.

Yea he was g2g the one day he just disapeared I wondered what happened. If he started scamming people then good riddins but I experience was positive.

Never had a problem with my gear either. Of course this was back in 08-09 .

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

3 to 5 years doesn't seem like a lot of time, I wonder who he took down with him...

An Old Dawg

I purchased raw materials from him as recently as 2009. It was nice being able to buy 10 gram lots. 100 grams will attract far more attention then 10. IMO he was always good to go.

Damn three to five. That's not much time at all for an operation like that. He most likely turned on other people.

Damn three to five. That's not much time at all for an operation like that. He most likely turned on other people.

EXACTLY , he rolled on his dealers here

Wow, I used to use this guy all the time. His test was the best. My levels were 2240 from using his gear. Expensive, but always great t/a time and you could order domestic. He just disapeared one day. :(

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear