over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mushrooms…your thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flex500

Registered
Recently someone posted about drugs/peds for the “mental edge”. A fee of my friends have used mushrooms and swear by them. Now this isn’t your “trio balls” variety. I’ve looks at the below product and the ingredients and dose look solid. This is for daily use and most of the ingredients actually show more results the longer you use them.

I’d like to hear the groups thoughts overall on the “smart mushroom” fad.

Mods hopefully I’m not breaking any rules we can nix the link if I am.

I’m a massive fan. Cordyceps, lions mane, chaga in conjunction with niacin and ashwagandha are brilliant.

Gorilla makes good stuff.

**EDIT** - NO TALK ABOUT REC DRUGS! AGAINST THE RULES!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m a massive fan. Cordyceps, lions mane, chaga in conjunction with niacin and ashwagandha are brilliant.

Thank you for the feedback man! Looks like this product is dosed really well too. Would you recommend starting at a small dose and building up?

I have seen some say starting a large dose of lions mane had then feeling a bit “off”

How much niacin do you take? I’m assuming you mean the “full flush” variety?

How much niacin do you take? I’m assuming you mean the “full flush” variety?
50 mg, yep.
Thank you for the feedback man! Looks like this product is dosed really well too. Would you recommend starting at a small dose and building up?

I have seen some say starting a large dose of lions mane had then feeling a bit “off”
I’d just jump right in. We’re big boys and metabolize things well. Small doses won’t do much, especially since we aren’t 130 lb dudes lol

Many of the members in this thread are not Newbies but it's time to look at the rules again!

Keep the discussion to legal mushroom supplements!!

Nootropics Depot just released a new product I'd never heard of - Tiger Milk Mushroom. Freakin weird name, but the effects sound impressive. NGF increases and better respiration.

Nootropics Depot just released a new product I'd never heard of - Tiger Milk Mushroom. Freakin weird name, but the effects sound impressive. NGF increases and better respiration.
Haha yeah tiger milk is a little odd but I’ll check that out!

Man and I had literally just ordered and received turkey tail mushroom extract from them too. Wife heard about that and wanted to try it.

I think I'll get the new shit next order. These days, mental clarity is my number one priority, ahead of muscle accrual. I'm the Salesforce admin at my job, and I need all the brain power and creativity I can get.

I remember lion's mane being helpful to keep me sharp, but eventually it affected my mood negatively. I can't say it was a fair trial though because I was smoking weed every night (for years). These days I stay sober during the week, and it'll be interesting to try lion's mane, tiger milk shrooms, or both.

Man and I had literally just ordered and received turkey tail mushroom extract from them too. Wife heard about that and wanted to try it.

I think I'll get the new shit next order. These days, mental clarity is my number one priority, ahead of muscle accrual. I'm the Salesforce admin at my job, and I need all the brain power and creativity I can get.

I remember lion's mane being helpful to keep me sharp, but eventually it affected my mood negatively. I can't say it was a fair trial though because I was smoking weed every night (for years). These days I stay sober during the week, and it'll be interesting to try lion's mane, tiger milk shrooms, or both.
Thanks for the input! So what is your current protocol? I’m with you, mental focus and clarity are #1 for me, over muscle.

A few months back I added in lions mane twice daily with no other changes to my regime. Within three to four weeks, my girl was asking what was going on w me or if I went off TRT. My sex drive flat-lined?

I went from wanting it every day, which is normal for me, to not even thinking about sex for days on end.

Within a month of being off, all was back to normal. Kind of turned me off exploring any of the mushroom extracts. It literally felt like I went off test and crashed…. Never had an OTC supp given me that strong of a reaction.

For what it’s worth, I got bulk powder off Amazon so I guess who knows…

Thanks for the input! So what is your current protocol? I’m with you, mental focus and clarity are #1 for me, over muscle.
500mg NMN, curcumin, black seed oil extract, dhea, pregnenolone, injectable carnitine (I count this because I get some mental clarity from that too). 4g epa/DHA per day. I cycle piracetam in and out. Rhodiola as needed if I need a boost.

500mg NMN, curcumin, black seed oil extract, dhea, pregnenolone, injectable carnitine (I count this because I get some mental clarity from that too). 4g epa/DHA per day. I cycle piracetam in and out. Rhodiola as needed if I need a boost.
Thank you!

A few months back I added in lions mane twice daily with no other changes to my regime. Within three to four weeks, my girl was asking what was going on w me or if I went off TRT. My sex drive flat-lined?

I went from wanting it every day, which is normal for me, to not even thinking about sex for days on end.

Within a month of being off, all was back to normal. Kind of turned me off exploring any of the mushroom extracts. It literally felt like I went off test and crashed…. Never had an OTC supp given me that strong of a reaction.

For what it’s worth, I got bulk powder off Amazon so I guess who knows…
It's got some dht suppression to it. That was probably one of my issues with it too? I just didn't feel quite right after a while. This new tiger milk mushroom extract is not supposed to have that effect. Who knows. I'll probably order some, but not right away.

I've used tons of mushroom supplements over the years but currently I am not. Hard to tell what works and what doesn't when you're taking a bunch of supplements and hormones

I've used tons of mushroom supplements over the years but currently I am not. Hard to tell what works and what doesn't when you're taking a bunch of supplements and hormones
Facts. Im sitting on numerous mushroom supplements. The only one that *seems* to help is cordyceps.

There are scientific studies that prove the efficacy of mushrooms on various systems in the body, it’s not really a debate.
The kind we can’t talk about are being studied in government-funded clinical trials for *curing* various mental health issues.

The other varieties have various effects but at the right dose and form they are efficacious for their uses… I don’t see them being a a part of a physique-oriented sport however.

It’s like how we know biotin helps our hair and nails.. but we aren’t talking about it because it’s not really relevant.

Lions mane from real mushrooms has had a big impact on my memory. One supplement I will never be with out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner