over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Must be new on syringes

All of the syringes i have ever used have ben designed like that. Every 10ml bottle of actual pharma grade test has been slightly over dosed to. Perhaps that is to make up for those syringes that don't get all the juice out.

i thought that was a 3cc at first which i have not seen that on.
all the 1cc tuberculinas i have are like that.
coronet and euromix are the brands i have.

Never seen those before and they look actually really practical and safer than my style. I used to get frustrated by waste which was dumb considering the the price for my preferred compounds is next to nothing short of GH.

My current procedure (and it pains me to say this) was a tip I got from Boston Loyd. I draw with my vial only pin then push the plunger up to the smallest bubble before putting the skin pin on and floating the bubble up to the top. I know if I’m in a vein so push past it to get IM.

If it’s done right there is zero waste. I listen for any squirting sound from the air bubble on the last push but it’s rare and a sign to make the air bubble smaller but never had issues.

Now.. if a new guy asked me I would just tell them to go no bubble and don’t sweat the waste but this product seems to be perfect for that.

Glad you posted it.

i thought that was a 3cc at first which i have not seen that on.
all the 1cc tuberculinas i have are like that.
coronet and euromix are the brands i have.
It’s a 3 cc exel. I’ve ordered pins exclusively from gpz for years and different brands. Just have never seen it.

Never seen those before and they look actually really practical and safer than my style. I used to get frustrated by waste which was dumb considering the the price for my preferred compounds is next to nothing short of GH.

My current procedure (and it pains me to say this) was a tip I got from Boston Loyd. I draw with my vial only pin then push the plunger up to the smallest bubble before putting the skin pin on and floating the bubble up to the top. I know if I’m in a vein so push past it to get IM.

If it’s done right there is zero waste. I listen for any squirting sound from the air bubble on the last push but it’s rare and a sign to make the air bubble smaller but never had issues.

Now.. if a new guy asked me I would just tell them to go no bubble and don’t sweat the waste but this product seems to be perfect for that.

Glad you posted it.

It's called the air bubble method and it is commonly used in medicine when you, for example, don't want to have the medication to seep to skin level.
The bubble traps the medication in place.

I do it and I have no concern with shooting some air, I don't remember how much they recommend to use but I do like a half a ml no problem. I might do it when shooting gear subq too.

Obviously it means you can push that little bit extra out. But surely the fact it's in there means you can't fit as much oil in the first place. So less wastage but maybe just add an extra 0.2ml than normal just to be sure :D

Yes, that is how anal we are about our gear! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I knew I couldn't have been the only one whose pharma 5ml vials always have 5.5 or 6mls/vial. It says right on the script, "1ml per week IM and dispose of remainder," because they can only do 4 weeks max now (30 day max supply bc schedule II rules). When I first got my Rx it was 1ml every 2 weeks dispose of remainder (yeah, right!). But 5ml vials are the smallest available multi-use vial at least at my pharmacy.

I like idea of the nipple on the plunger for accurate dosing but never used one yet. Probably even better for the 8-10mg/day TRT gentlemen here that really dial that shit in. I keep it pretty loose. Seems like whether 200mg TC or 250mg TE per week makes little or no difference. Both feel great to me.

Reactions: Bio
It's called the air bubble method and it is commonly used in medicine when you, for example, don't want to have the medication to seep to skin level.
The bubble traps the medication in place.

I do it and I have no concern with shooting some air, I don't remember how much they recommend to use but I do like a half a ml no problem. I might do it when shooting gear subq too.
Thank you brother I truly appreciate that!

Its called a reduced dead space syringe, the only ones I use lol.

First time I’ve seen this on a syringe. The plunger has a little tit on it to push that little bit out that usually stays in the through of the needle.

View attachment 175485
No mine have that
.I had it like those for a long time. I believe it's the manufacturer because my other brand doesn't have it

I've used them. I'm largely indifferent though. I care more about needle gauge for drawing and injecting. All else held equal I guess I'd use these.

For really accurate small doses I'll just use a Slin pin so no waste either.

I've used GPZ for as long as I can remember. I get as much of my stuff as I can through them. I'm loyal and they've never let me down.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear