over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MUST READ ON INTERNET SECURITY

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
You owe it to yourself to read this post: **broken link removed**

I'll be changing my e-mail provider to http://www.cyber-rights.net (as we speak).

xcel

Last edited:
WOW

Now that is a bro looking out for his fellow bros!!!

Xcel we should see if we can have this posted perhaps in the articles section??

damn

ain't it great that we live in such a "free country"? I guess my father being shot when he was in the military protecting our freedom was in vain.

JW

JWBH

Isn't it sick??!

I could go OFF about this shit but why? We live in a controlled state of government....we are NOT free. The system was designed with monetary motives 1st, protection 2nd....that is the reason for some of these silly laws. Got deep pockets?? Go kill somebody, you'll get off.

Got caught with juice? Pay the bail, (you will have to bond unless you are pretty rich) so for this fellow it is 20,000 dollars, then get a lawyer so you do not get totally butt-raped, (and YES lawyers are part of the system too) so there is another 10 - 15 grand, next you have court where you will be fined, unless you get a really good lawyer which costs buttloads, and he can get you off completly, and we all know how much that happens; you get fines, court fees, then jail time....once in jail you have to pay inmate restituition ---- OH YES, you do, then once out it is parole/probation, where you have to go to classes, drug classes, another 100 bucks. And have to get drug tested for other substances and pay for those too, 10 bucks per test. Lets also not forget about the stuff they confiscate, they can take your car, house, lots of stuff, call it "contraband" then auction it off, all for there pockets, wasn't it drug money??? Fucking hyprocrites...

The system boys, the system....the most sophisticated crooks out there.....

Like I said, DON'T STEAL, THE GOVT. HATES COMPETITION!!!!

thx for looking out bro good info

That's some awesome info bro...thanks so much, take care.

patk

X

Xcel although the bro that made that post had some good info I have a best friend that could provide even better info as he has become a net terrorist to those who have pissed him off in the past. I am pretty sure you would know him but he has made so many enemies on the boards and in my opinion unjustly so that it would not be worth it for him to make a post on the topic. He actually is now a security consultant for a big company and makes his living off being a semi-hacker to test holes. The multiproxy software he had me download it
but I don't know how to use the shit, it ain't my bag but he did tell me it does better than most programs that say it will hide your ip addy.

When I get a chance I'll track him down before he oves maybe he'll write something up if anyone is interested.

What up Fathead

Good to see your still around ya big bastard.... I would be interested in this dude also... How's the little one?

Fathead!

Glad to see that you're still able to visit us now and then bro! :) Hope all's well with your family and new one.

That would be GREAT if you could get him to write a post about this.

I just wanted to let everyone know about how big brother can be watching us and ways to protect yourself!

It's REAL EASY to assume that since we can sit in front of computer while online in our underwear and feel that there's NO WAY anyone can tell what we're doing! :mad:

xcel

Last edited:
Damn

this whole post has made me very paranoid...I wish I was a kick ass hacker and could make myself totally invisible...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131