over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

*MUST READ* Protect your heart against Nandrolones cardiac sides with CHOLINE

Choline has many positive properties as far as better metabolism, fat burning capability, reaction times, improved neuro functions and heart health. I personally take 1000mg daily which in retrospect is very close to what the study suggests they used in the rats by weight lol.

However, we cant draw conclusion from the study to nandrolone. Taking results from a study and applying to something else and changing major variables really doesnt stand a chance. They did this in the study by essentially doing a transverse aortic constriction which is not the mechanism that nandrolnoe causes its hypertrophy. Either way choline is something that should be in most arsenal of supplements. Liver is one of the most rich foods that have lots of choline.

If anyone has any information on which type and dosage please speak up. I am very interested in this study. Thanks

If anyone has any information on which type and dosage please speak up. I am very interested in this study. Thanks

The study suggested what worked was 14mg/kg so for a an average 70-80kg guy it takes 1000mg a day. Choline comes in 500mg capsules so you take 2-3 a day and it is more than enough and sure more than what you are currently consuming.

Choline is similar to the B vitamins. It can be made in the liver. It is also found in foods such as liver, muscle meats, fish, nuts, beans, peas, spinach, wheat germ, and eggs.

Choline is used for liver disease, including chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis. It is also used for depression, memory loss, Alzheimer's disease and dementia, Huntington's chorea, Tourette's disease, a brain disorder called cerebellar ataxia, certain types of seizures, and a mental condition called schizophrenia.

Athletes use it for bodybuilding and delaying fatigue in endurance sports.

Choline is taken by pregnant women to prevent neural tube defects in their babies and it is used as a supplement in infant formulas.

Other uses include preventing cancer, lowering cholesterol, and controlling asthma.

How does it work?
Choline is similar to a B vitamin. It is used in many chemical reactions in the body. Choline seems to be an important in the nervous system. In asthma, choline might help decrease swelling and inflammation.

I was hoping someone educated wold chime in on this there are a few injectable B vitamin supps available with choline in them think Ill give em a try!
Thanks Alpha and KC

Choline is similar to the B vitamins. It can be made in the liver. It is also found in foods such as liver, muscle meats, fish, nuts, beans, peas, spinach, wheat germ, and eggs.

Choline is used for liver disease, including chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis. It is also used for depression, memory loss, Alzheimer's disease and dementia, Huntington's chorea, Tourette's disease, a brain disorder called cerebellar ataxia, certain types of seizures, and a mental condition called schizophrenia.

Athletes use it for bodybuilding and delaying fatigue in endurance sports.

Choline is taken by pregnant women to prevent neural tube defects in their babies and it is used as a supplement in infant formulas.

Other uses include preventing cancer, lowering cholesterol, and controlling asthma.

How does it work?
Choline is similar to a B vitamin. It is used in many chemical reactions in the body. Choline seems to be an important in the nervous system. In asthma, choline might help decrease swelling and inflammation.

You forgot to link your source-

CHOLINE: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD

I love stuff like this, it doesnt say how much though and what form, there is Choline Bitartrate and Choline chloride and maybe more but those two I know of.
Choline is also good for your brain activity, neurotransmitters I believe.

It's the choline portion of the molecule that counts with respect to body activity. Those who have spent time in a Med Chem or Pharmacology program would call the choline portion of the molecule as the "pharmacophore". The pharmacophore is the portion or skeleton of the molecule or macromolecule that provides the physiological activity. The "bitartrate" or the "chloride" is merely the counter anion and so won't matter. Either the choline bitartrate or the choline chloride should be pharmacologically similar. (This is from a chemist's perspective).

My poor georgeous wife has asthma and alergies soo bad Im a cat lover and she is very alergic to them I wonder if choline would help her?

My poor georgeous wife has asthma and alergies soo bad Im a cat lover and she is very alergic to them I wonder if choline would help her?

Do her a favor and get rid of the cats. Not fair for her to suffer like that. I am deathly allergic to them myself.

It's the choline portion of the molecule that counts with respect to body activity. Those who have spent time in a Med Chem or Pharmacology program would call the choline portion of the molecule as the "pharmacophore". The pharmacophore is the portion or skeleton of the molecule or macromolecule that provides the physiological activity. The "bitartrate" or the "chloride" is merely the counter anion and so won't matter. Either the choline bitartrate or the choline chloride should be pharmacologically similar. (This is from a chemist's perspective).

so as soon as its in solution it will just be a "choline cation" and the other wouldnt matter?

Mischievous cat.

Attachments

• 63881d1374644300-bostin-loyd-lays-out-truth-about-dallas-mccarver-bb-industry-cat.jpeg
    63881d1374644300-bostin-loyd-lays-out-truth-about-dallas-mccarver-bb-industry-cat.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 229
Who else uses choline or ALPHA GPC?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner