over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mustafa Mohammad these days

no, i said good snow... u are typing the robbery thing in public all by urself... maybe a face to face conversation tho...? idk how far he is from you tho emeric...

Very far, I am in California. If he would ask me to help him out for food or some other emergency situation but he laid.

I don't get how you can say someone who once looked like him doesn't have the genetics. Genetics can be many things and in this sport response to drugs is right up there. Sure some guys are just naturally big but fact is nearly all pro's would shrink down dramatically if they suddenly stopped all drugs. Many have shrunk down in recent times or in the past such as Ronnie Coleman and Victor Martinez... the list is huge and to me those two have incredible genetics (the best).

He sounds like a bad person and he ripped you off so you obviously don't like him so it's understandable. But he obviously had amazing genetics for bodybuilding. Then you say he was definitely over 2 grams like it is a rare thing in bodybuilding. Sure years ago it would have been rarer but on that logic nearly every pro who competes today has bad genetics as they are definitely 2 grams and over. This stuff gets ridiculous... I know some take very low doses and many would be shocked at low. But that is a rare thing and most of the guys people look up to on here are taking far more than 2 grams of injectables/orals. There is one guy people consider a very low doser and he is on well over 100IU slin a day :eek: This place is full of bullshitters... the whole industry is.

My self I like to analyse people by body type not genetics, he fall into mixed categories, such as ecto mesomorphs, and I would say that Coleman is mesomorph.

Because he dozn`t has the genetics, before lifting weight he was a very skinny guy. I can tall you some stories about him (not good ones) he raped of many people from money. Especial Milos and his first cozen from here the Bay are, he owns me $2000.

Ya, I guess some guys like Ronnie Coleman are still huge after coming off. Doesn't sound like he was too good of a guy either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya, I guess some guys like Ronnie Coleman are still huge after coming off. Doesn't sound like he was too good of a guy either

Why do you think he is "off". Being on TRT is not off. He just isn't blasting insanely like the good ole days.

come on, he's a god fearing christian....

Before I write this don't think I am hating on Ronnie cos to me he is probably the best bb of all time. But what makes you think he is off now? After abusing for years someone would be stupid to go off all hormones. I am sure he is on trt or above. I only have respect for Ronnie and he looked phenomenal for years so now he is retired he can take it easy and enjoy life. I should add he is not huge now... far from it... I was 2 feet away from him last week.

this is the reason I sometimes hate reading about people. They go from "oh this guy looks nice and cool" to "wow what a douche. All respects lost*"

come on, he's a god fearing christian....

Lol, I'm not religious lol.....but if you mean true TRT, then that's what I meant by off considering his age. I mean, he's still huge

Before I write this don't think I am hating on Ronnie cos to me he is probably the best bb of all time. But what makes you think he is off now? After abusing for years someone would be stupid to go off all hormones. I am sure he is on trt or above. I only have respect for Ronnie and he looked phenomenal for years so now he is retired he can take it easy and enjoy life. I should add he is not huge now... far from it... I was 2 feet away from him last week.

I was just judging by the photos I saw floating around. I guess we might have different ideas of what huge is.

Ill say it again, I should have said TRT, not off. Although I don't consider medical trt to be on either. Anyhow, I'm sure he is much bigger than mustafa, but correct me if I'm wrong

You are such a fucking tool.
How the fuck do you know what he's on?

And how the fuck do you know he abused?

You are assuming, and assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups.

"I only have respect for ronnie".. Who fucking cares who you respect?

You are extremely disrespectful in almost all your posts. Why do you bother posting on our forum if you have nothing positive to say?

HAHA :D

Abuse has many definitions. We produce approx 70mg per week naturally so huge amounts used over that for extended periods are in my eyes abuse. Someone on 1g for 6 months is abuse in my eyes. Abuse doesn't have to be 10grams of gear. So you don't think Ronnie has not been on a few grams of gear before? He has not used gear for years and needed them for competition? You think he was on 400mg per week all the time? Come on you would have to be a TOOL to think that. I am on 1.5g test and I am abusing gear.

Who the fuck are you? You add nothing to this forum and as Alinshop states just bring negativity to threads you post in.

Last edited:

Abuse has many definitions. We produce approx 70mg per week naturally so huge amounts used over that for extended periods are in my eyes abuse. Someone on 1g for 6 months is abuse in my eyes. Abuse doesn't have to be 10grams of gear. So you don't think Ronnie has not been on a few grams of gear before? He has not used gear for years and needed them for competition? You think he was on 400mg per week all the time? Come on you would have to be a TOOL to think that. I am on 1.5g test and I am abusing gear.

Who the fuck are you? You add nothing to this forum and as Alinshop states just bring negativity to threads you post in.[/QUOTE]

I said this nicer then you:D

What's with all the hostility? That's not what ProM is about! Totally uncalled for...If you're looking to get banned, keep it up!!

Who the fuck are you? You add nothing to this forum and as Alinshop states just bring negativity to threads you post in.

Doesn't matter who I am, that's not the point.

Since you don't know what Ronnie took, why would you say he abused AAS?

I don't know what he was on, but I wouldn't tell people that someone is abusing if I have no clue what they are using.

Doesn't matter who I am, that's not the point.

Since you don't know what Ronnie took, why would you say he abused AAS?

I don't know what he was on, but I wouldn't tell people that someone is abusing if I have no clue what they are using.

Fair enough. Although I would assume he has took huge doses in the past simply by looking at him. I think that is a fair assumption too but we can all be wrong. I think every single human on this planet would have to abuse hormones to be 300 pounds and ripped but that's just my opinion. Anyway I don't want to start another drug debate on here as who cares plus as you say we don't know so can only assume. Have a good day and sorry for swearing at you.

Ronnie is looking pretty good,not like his prime but at least pretty good,i see him a month ago at arnold classic Brasil

Fair enough. Although I would assume he has took huge doses in the past simply by looking at him. I think that is a fair assumption too but we can all be wrong. I think every single human on this planet would have to abuse hormones to be 300 pounds and ripped but that's just my opinion. Anyway I don't want to start another drug debate on here as who cares plus as you say we don't know so can only assume. Have a good day and sorry for swearing at you.

No hard feelings man.
I'm a bit thermal today, my apologies to you as well.

good for him one of my favs. his legs were sick. hope he is healthy and happy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity