over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Mutation" stack

intenceman

Registered
If you were trying to come in 10 lbs heavier than your last show -and much more shredded- think 15-20 lbs of additional muscle. Already experienced bodybuilder with 25+ years progresssively heavy lifting, and multiple cycles beyond you, what would be your plan? Note-cant afford lots of expensive compounds on a monthly basis, ie$300 for GH every month. Guessing $1000-1400 for 6 months budget. How would you do it?

First off, I'd home brew because its cheaper.

Then, I'd run probably

2g test
1g eq

As much gh as I could afford and insulin.

1200mgs Test Blend
300mgs Tren ace (8 weeks on 4 off)
3 I.u. of GH ED
20 I.u. Slin ED (6 weeks on 2 off)
(some syntherol aswell, if I can afford)

4000 Cals every day
270g Protein every day

DC/rest pause push pull method.

That's how I plan to mutate for the next 5 months.

Did a show in june at 218-220 on stage, now 248 after being off for 3 months

Im on my first week running 1000mg Test E + 750mg EQ for the next 16 weeks

Same diet as last off season, BUT with more cheats. I was paranoid about not eating clean enough and stayed lean, but now with a higher dose I want to see what some epic biweekly cheat meals will do for me!

Training - 5/6 days a week, hitting each body part twice, Good heavy compound movements to failure followed by pump up sets

well all depending on weight and current development and how long you have between shows...

maybe 4-6weeks on same off and repeat till prep.
probably
sust 2g
tren 1g
prew
50/50mg oxy dbol
mtren 1-2mg
30iu fast slin around workouts- pre ppw.
gh as much as you can afford.

change the compounds each time so maybe swap tren for mast then deca then back to tren, mix orals up too so swap dbol/oxy for Var/winy maybe tbol/var...
depending on a few factors diet should be as clean as poss and and as much as poss maybe work your way up to 5,500-6,000cals on training days.
training intensity needs to be high with lots of big compound moves... I think if youv been training heavy and lower reps etc then 10-12rep on bigger compound moves and really break the muscle down then more iso moves 12-15 and a few 20s...
add in super sets, giant sets, rest pause, drop sets etc
add in bcaa creatine glutamine and way maize pre and intra workout and really pump the blood round the body and let the slin do the rest...

This is all IMO and opinions will differ...
more then one way to skin a cat...

Last edited:
All gear and gh start doing gay for pay cause ur gna need a lot of money to add that much muscle.

Eat! SLOWLY increasing calories as the offseason moves along staying on TRT dose test and 2-4ius of gh during offseason, stay as lean as humanly possible, then when diet beggins hit the gas peddel hard increasing dosage as diet goes along keeping food intake high but super clean, to hopefully increase lean mass and drop bodyfat during diet.

Just a thought.

Eat! SLOWLY increasing calories as the offseason moves along staying on TRT dose test and 2-4ius of gh during offseason, stay as lean as humanly possible, then when diet beggins hit the gas peddel hard increasing dosage as diet goes along keeping food intake high but super clean, to hopefully increase lean mass and drop bodyfat during diet.

Just a thought.

would have thought this a good approach if you already have the mass?

I respond best to Test (cyp) in 600-1000 range/ never did higher yet. Also had good response to Deca 300+, ABombs 100 mg a day, Dbol 40 mg +, and Super DMZ. High calories make me fat. 53 was up to 280 off season last year averaging 2800 and never over 3300. I had to cut to 1600 to start getting cut. Never did GH- cant afford it, or insulin-I get pretty wicked hypoglycemia at times, I just haven't been brave enough. Wimp. I gain through heavy, not too frequent- Yates/Mentzer style and get nada from more frequent stuff. Blew up
on BFT but that was at 39. Hope this additional context makes sense.

eat. bboy beat me to it:rolleyes:

I respond best to Test (cyp) in 600-1000 range/ never did higher yet. Also had good response to Deca 300+, ABombs 100 mg a day, Dbol 40 mg +, and Super DMZ. High calories make me fat. 53 was up to 280 off season last year averaging 2800 and never over 3300. I had to cut to 1600 to start getting cut. Never did GH- cant afford it, or insulin-I get pretty wicked hypoglycemia at times, I just haven't been brave enough. Wimp. I gain through heavy, not too frequent- Yates/Mentzer style and get nada from more frequent stuff. Blew up
on BFT but that was at 39. Hope this additional context makes sense.

The truth is, it's nearly impossible to do at your age. 10lbs of lean muscle tissue is a shit load, especially someone with your experience. The only possible way you can do that is lots and lots of gh, and slin would help. I know, because I'm old and that's the only thing that works for me.

The truth is, it's nearly impossible to do at your age. 10lbs of lean muscle tissue is a shit load, especially someone with your experience. The only possible way you can do that is lots and lots of gh, and slin would help. I know, because I'm old and that's the only thing that works for me.

Old bastard knows his shit! 300Lbs lean.

If you were trying to come in 10 lbs heavier than your last show -and much more shredded- think 15-20 lbs of additional muscle. Already experienced bodybuilder with 25+ years progresssively heavy lifting, and multiple cycles beyond you, what would be your plan? Note-cant afford lots of expensive compounds on a monthly basis, ie$300 for GH every month. Guessing $1000-1400 for 6 months budget. How would you do it?

Yes, as Alin said this is pure fantasy. But you should know this if you've been doing this for 25 years. Plus you have no money? Please. What is it exactly that you've been doing for 25 years? We may as well start a thread about unicorns as neither are based in reality.

Rex.

Yes, as Alin said this is pure fantasy. But you should know this if you've been doing this for 25 years. Plus you have no money? Please. What is it exactly that you've been doing for 25 years? We may as well start a thread about unicorns as neither are based in reality.

Rex.

Shhh. Trying to learn things here. I work cooperate security and tutor a student. I have an income, just not hundreds of extra dollars every month. I believe I specified that ? Anyway the point is to see how OTHERS would approach it. Mind you I said TRAINING over 25 years. I never even saw a steroid until 2001. HRT test. 200/ wk. 2 years. 2004- started HRT test again. Did my first show on just that. Next year they added DECA, 200, then 400. That's Winstrol - 50 mg EOD in 2005 + the prior- Etc. Second show was on that. Highest I went was test 900, Tren 400 and Anavar
35O- in 2010. This past show was Test Cyp 6 weeks-900, then Test P/tren/masteron 50/50/50 -3 times a week for 4 weeks. Plus T3 (first time) snd Clen (first time) for 6 werice - even HRT from March 2011 to June 2012.

Shhh. Trying to learn things here. I work cooperate security and tutor a student. I have an income, just not hundreds of extra dollars every month. I believe I specified that ? Anyway the point is to see how OTHERS would approach it. Mind you I said TRAINING over 25 years. I never even saw a steroid until 2001. HRT test. 200/ wk. 2 years. 2004- started HRT test again. Did my first show on just that. Next year they added DECA, 200, then 400. That's Winstrol - 50 mg EOD in 2005 + the prior- Etc. Second show was on that. Highest I went was test 900, Tren 400 and Anavar
35O- in 2010. This past show was Test Cyp 6 weeks-900, then Test P/tren/masteron 50/50/50 -3 times a week for 4 weeks. Plus T3 (first time) snd Clen (first time) for 6 werice - even HRT from March 2011 to June 2012.
The last sentence before my IPHONE browser f'd it up was no juice- even HRT from MARCH 2011- to June 2012.

Last edited:
this fall:

700 tren ace
1050 test prop
1200eq

to lean out a bit more

then 1200deca 1200 test 1200 eq along with 50iu slin

If it were me...

Id do 150mg Test a week :D

Then build your way to 1 gram of Tren + 1 gram of NPP with 600mg Masteron. All you need is Cabergoline, the Masteron will battle almost all estrogenic activity.

Throw in 5iu a day and theres no fucking way you cant get big as fuck :cool:

If it were me...

Then build your way to 1 gram of Tren + 1 gram of NPP with 600mg Masteron. All you need is Cabergoline, the Masteron will battle almost all estrogenic activity.

Are you planning on competing this coming year? Seems like you have made a decent transformation in the past year....

If it were me...

Npp and tren do play very well together. Insulin I think would be the key player in gaining so much mass though

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member