over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Mutation" stack

I've gotta agree with these guys, you are probably going to have to use more than AS to get to where you want to be.

Eat! SLOWLY increasing calories as the offseason moves along staying on TRT dose test and 2-4ius of gh during offseason, stay as lean as humanly possible, then when diet beggins hit the gas peddel hard increasing dosage as diet goes along keeping food intake high but super clean, to hopefully increase lean mass and drop bodyfat during diet.

Just a thought.

If it were me...

Id do 150mg Test a week :D

Then build your way to 1 gram of Tren + 1 gram of NPP with 600mg Masteron. All you need is Cabergoline, the Masteron will battle almost all estrogenic activity.

Throw in 5iu a day and theres no fucking way you cant get big as fuck :cool:

I like running test around TRT doses and adding anabolics too. But, when I do this and then add in mast at any decent dose, my libido soars and then plummets (offsetting too much estrogen activity).

I love running tren and something like primo/1-test together. Haven't tried combining tren with NPP yet.

Once guys find an AAS combo that works for them, and max it out, it's make baby steps forward or get on the peptide bandwagon (GH/slin).

Npp and tren do play very well together. Insulin I think would be the key player in gaining so much mass though

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I think without enough GH, insulin pushes a lot of that "mass" in visceral fat storage. The intra workout ideas try to divert that though.

1+g test week
400-600mg npp or deca week
600mg eq week
100-150mg drol day
5iu rips day
3x8-16iu hum-r day eod

This is what I am wanting to improve to. But at my height and larger frame.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
null-1695.jpg
last August

have you ever worked with any real trainers or coaches? I think that might help more then all the drugs we are talking about.

based on the pics I would think its much better to lower your doses and figure out your training and diet.

you could hold that amount of muscle with very minimal aas.

everyone needs to do there own thing, but do you tthink its the best idea to be running multi gram doses at your age?

id be willing to be if you dropped t down to 150-300 use a little slin and a little gh you would look and feel a lot better.

I know I have hounded you in the past, and I don't want to do that here cause you do seem like a nice, although slightly clueless (no offense) guy. I can PROMISE you that you can EASILY gain that much size with 2 minor changes...

First, any muscle you have gained has been been a fluke as your training is the exact opposite of how anyone should train to build big full muscles. I am not going to post your youtube channel but if you choose to, I know these guys will agree. STOP using weight 2x-3x more than you can actually lift with your muscles. I would cut the weights to 35% of what you use now, ditch the old school "High intensity" (true high intensity means absolute muscle fatigue, not absurdly heavy weights with zero muscle stimulation and low reps). No one gives a flying shit how much you lift, divide your weight by 3, triple your reps, and use a range of motion that allows a muscle to be stimulated. You can't say it "works for you" as if it did, you wouldn't be making this thread. I promise you could make better gains on 500mgs test alone and training like a BODYBUILDER than what you do now.

Second, EAT. I remember you posting a diet before that was basically "leftover meatloaf...stew" etc. 6-8oz lean meat per meal with real carbs and healthy fats, add in shakes if you need. Unmeasured slabs of leftovers is not a bodybuilder diet.

Again, I think you are a good guy and I like your input on the competitive side of bodybuilding, but you are essentially so far off base in your own methods that without a 100% revamp to your entire philosophy, you pretty much are out of time.

I know I have hounded you in the past, and I don't want to do that here cause you do seem like a nice, although slightly clueless (no offense) guy. I can PROMISE you that you can EASILY gain that much size with 2 minor changes...

First, any muscle you have gained has been been a fluke as your training is the exact opposite of how anyone should train to build big full muscles. I am not going to post your youtube channel but if you choose to, I know these guys will agree. STOP using weight 2x-3x more than you can actually lift with your muscles. I would cut the weights to 35% of what you use now, ditch the old school "High intensity" (true high intensity means absolute muscle fatigue, not absurdly heavy weights with zero muscle stimulation and low reps). No one gives a flying shit how much you lift, divide your weight by 3, triple your reps, and use a range of motion that allows a muscle to be stimulated. You can't say it "works for you" as if it did, you wouldn't be making this thread. I promise you could make better gains on 500mgs test alone and training like a BODYBUILDER than what you do now.

Second, EAT. I remember you posting a diet before that was basically "leftover meatloaf...stew" etc. 6-8oz lean meat per meal with real carbs and healthy fats, add in shakes if you need. Unmeasured slabs of leftovers is not a bodybuilder diet.

Again, I think you are a good guy and I like your input on the competitive side of bodybuilding, but you are essentially so far off base in your own methods that without a 100% revamp to your entire philosophy, you pretty much are out of time.

lol

wow guess I was right!

this is an example of what happens when people rely on drugs and don't sort the rest out first. I hope no one takes offense as I mean none but see this quite often in real life.

I had no knowledge of his other posts.

My diet is NOT leftovers (especially meatloaf) when I am training..second I trained 17 years without ANY drugs. Even HRT.
Third yes if Mike Mentzer was a real trainer then yes I have worked with one. No I dont rely on drugs. Was 40 before I even saw HRT.
This was a hypothetical THOUGHT EXERCISE. But you have to think, not assume or judge based on a couple ill conceived videos.

Last edited:
Think about what Chode posted. At your age...and I'm not much younger, building blood supply and capillaries to the muscles you are training is very important. Look into completely getting away from worrying about the amount of weight you are using. Focus on working the muscles. Look at athletes that have insane amounts of muscle in certain areas of their bodies due to their training. For example: The arms of gymnasts, or the legs of Olympic cyclists/speed skaters. There is some insane development in these areas due to that style of training.

Good luck in your quest.

My diet is NOT leftovers when I am training. ..second I trained 17 years without ANY drugs. Even HRT.
Third yes if Mike Mentzer was a real trainer then yes I have worked with one. No I dont rely on drugs. Was 40 before I even saw HRT.
This was a hypothetical THOUGHT EXERCISE. But you have to think, not assume or judge based on a couple ill conceived videos.

Im not really sure what your expectations of "mutating", but from competing at master nationals and seeing the guys there in all age classes, if you want to look like you actually belong there, instead of coming along for the ride, you need to be way more leaner, way more conditioned. I'm assuming this is your goal seeing as you competed there and at master NA's.

To me you need to either diet harder, longer, do more cardio, or a combo there of. You simply have not suffered enough to get yourself in shape.

Most of my training was 8 to 15 reps, not throwing the weight. I posted a couple stupid videos - never again. Not even lifting til next month. It will be light for 3 months- will post before and after pics. Medium for 1 more month.

I respond best to Test (cyp) in 600-1000 range/ never did higher yet. Also had good response to Deca 300+, ABombs 100 mg a day, Dbol 40 mg +, and Super DMZ. High calories make me fat. 53 was up to 280 off season last year averaging 2800 and never over 3300. I had to cut to 1600 to start getting cut. Never did GH- cant afford it, or insulin-I get pretty wicked hypoglycemia at times, I just haven't been brave enough. Wimp. I gain through heavy, not too frequent- Yates/Mentzer style and get nada from more frequent stuff. Blew up
on BFT but that was at 39. Hope this additional context makes sense.

some thing is not right there ..if 2800 was needed to get to and maintain 280..why on earth would you need 1600 ( the amount a 120 lbs girls would eat) to get cut ...you are contradicting yourself ..
sounds too me as though you go too fat and ran out of time to get cut ..so had to starve yourself ..how about staying leaner..eating more on your diet ..and coming with more muscle because you didn't burn it off trying to lose
the blubber

Decided on this 14 week cycle
800 g Test (cyp-I blow up on this compared to other forms),
600 mg Deca (havent used in 6 years - previous high was 400/wk(,
GH 5 IUs EOD - never used.
Dbol 80 mg day (previously did 50 once) - first 8 weeks
Adrol 150 mg day ( havent used since 2005, did 100 mg) second 6 weeks.
PCT CLOMID, NOLVA- never tried.
Will be starting lean and ripped- circa 8%.
Have hypoglycemia so wont go near insulin.

My diet is NOT leftovers (especially meatloaf) when I am training..second I trained 17 years without ANY drugs. Even HRT.

You talk about PCT and HRT?

Bro, I mean no offense here, but judging by the stuff you wrote on this thread and by your pictures you just don't have the slightest clue of what you're doing.

Do yourself a favor and hire Phil Hernon for a couple hundred bucks per year. Let him lead you to your show and stop guessing. Asking here isn't helping you. You're way too stubborn to listen to anything we have to say.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws