over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My 10 Day Clenbuterol Protocol

Does creatine help with cramping? Taurine just makes me bloated as fuck

Does creatine help with cramping? Taurine just makes me bloated as fuck

No, tons of water helps though

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

holy sh*t thats a lot of clen... dont wanna run this stuff again... couldnt sleep because my heart was beating so hard... i liked the strength gains though.

i remember my last clen cycle like years ago, was on 120mcg in the end and was going for some quick grocery shopping after the gym... had my last meal like 5 hours ago and was shaking like crazy from being hypo and being on clen and also sweating profusely lol. i still remember the look on the cashiers face when i handed her the money :D probably thought i was a crack junkie or something

Lol I still like the fact that no one question the 367mcg of clen. And the fact that it would be very hard dose that 7mcg lol. Not only is this unheard off but there's far better ways to burn fat. This is just dangerous. And this is coming from someone who consumes more Tren then water on a daily basis lol

Hell i took 80mcg clen this morning and didn't realize i was shaking until i went to grab something. I had mild shakes until 4pm and i dosed it at 730am!

Needless to say, i won't be bumping the dosage anytime soon

Lol I still like the fact that no one question the 367mcg of clen. And the fact that it would be very hard dose that 7mcg lol. Not only is this unheard off but there's far better ways to burn fat. This is just dangerous. And this is coming from someone who consumes more Tren then water on a daily basis lol

Well, it was liquid clen with a spray top. 6 sprays equals 200mcg. I did 11 sprays total so you so the math. :cool:

I agree, it was dangerous and down right foolish. It was a desperate act to drop quick fat before a show.

Last edited:
First off, this is how I run clen precontest to drop 10Lbs in 10 days. I am not advising anyone else to do this as it is extreme.

Before my last show I felt I needed to get my body fat down fast and was running out of time. I did this with clen only, as I feel I tend to lose muscle when I add T3, although minimal T3 most likely won't cause muscle loss if AAS are used.

I run clenbuterol only for 10 days in an ascending fashion dose wise everyday. All clen is dosed upon waking on an empty stomach. I think it best to supplement with 3-5 grams of taurine split up throughout the day in 1 gram intervals to avoid cramping as much as possible. I also put salt substitute(potassium chloride) on all meals and even in my protein drinks. I keep calories at 10 per pound of body weight with macros at 40% protein, 40% carbs, and 20% healthy fats from almonds and avocado. I make sure to drink a minimum of 2 gallons of water.

Day#1: 40mcg clen
Day#2: 60mcg clen
Day#3: 80mcg clen
Day#4: 100mcg clen
Day#5: 120mcg clen
Day#6: 140mcg clen
Day#7: 160mcg clen
Day#8: 180mcg clen
Day#9: 200mcg clen
Day#10: 200mcg clen

I actually went higher in those days but it was way dangerous so I'm not posting the true amounts. This is very high dosing and really pushes blood pressure up. I used Vasodilators to open blood pathways. Tadalafil is one vasodilator I used and I was on a prescription vasodilator as well.

I dropped so much fat in those 10 days. I walked on the treadmill for 20 to 30 minutes and did a short weight workout each day with moderate to low intensity to avoid too much stress on the heart. I was quite winded from so much clen. The results were unreal, although you must be aware of the risks involved.

I do something similar, take 5 days off, then do it again.

Finally someone doesn't think I'm retarded.
And, the biggest freak on the forum at that. :D
My doses were foolish but I wanted fast results so I upped the amount daily. I had a liquid version that came with a spray top so each spray was worth 33.33mcg. An oral syringe would have been better so I could have dosed it out in 20mcg increments.

I may try clen for the 2nd time but my dose will be low. Can you remember the highest you went?

I cramp horribly now but 5 years ago I used to pre work out and it had a stim effect. Wonder why my body changed all much that I cramp so easily. I recommend it for prework out even thou the half life is do long. I guess albuterol would be better.

Last edited:
I cramp horribly now but 5 years ago I used to pre work out and it had a stim effect. Wonder why my body changed all much that I cramp so easily. I recommend it for prework out even thou the half life is do long. I guess albuterol would be better.

I got wired!!! I had to take lots of taurine and potassium chloride to help relieve cramping. I came across an interesting article that explained why you cramp while lying down in the prone position more than while standing. It has to do with water settling around the area of the heart while lying down, leaving very little water in your feet and lower extremities. I cramped a lot in my feet while trying to sleep. My feet never cramped with standing or sitting because water settles downward from gravity.

I started our clen last night before bed. Just took 20mcg to test the waters. I have been sweating in my sleep anyway but noticed the difference. Gonna try 40mcg tonight :)

Jjb1, do you ever worry about your heart when running clen like this at such a massive dose?

its not that high

aware of people who use 36 squirts (6 x 6) per day with similar product

Last edited:
This morning I was dragging ass. I took 200mcg huperzine A with my gh peptides and was still dragging so I took one spray of clenbuterol which is 33mcg. I'm totally wired at work now. The reason I got up to 11 sprays for my show is if I didn't up the dose everyday then I didn't seem to get the same wired effect. Receptor downgrade must come very quickly in my body.

This morning I was dragging ass. I took 200mcg huperzine A with my gh peptides and was still dragging so I took one spray of clenbuterol which is 33mcg. I'm totally wired at work now. The reason I got up to 11 sprays for my show is if I didn't up the dose everyday then I didn't seem to get the same wired effect. Receptor downgrade must come very quickly in my body.

Im the same. Day 1 ill be wired and shaking on 40mcg. Buy day 7 won't feel a thing on 200. My mate won't go above 40. Did he can't handle any more even 10 plus days in. Weird huh

Im the same. Day 1 ill be wired and shaking on 40mcg. Buy day 7 won't feel a thing on 200. My mate won't go above 40. Did he can't handle any more even 10 plus days in. Weird huh

Yeah, real weird.

Last night I took more. I probably took too much. I am gonna start using a slin needle and squirt it into my mount to make sure. I probably used 50-60mcg but I am sensitive to a lot of things. I dosed it pre bed and I woke up and my body temperature was very hot. My hands got the shakes but nothing too bad. I had a great workout today. I will continue with the pre bed dosing and well I get more used to it I will start dosing it in the mornings (I will try that on the w/e).

Last night I took more. I probably took too much. I am gonna start using a slin needle and squirt it into my mount to make sure. I probably used 50-60mcg but I am sensitive to a lot of things. I dosed it pre bed and I woke up and my body temperature was very hot. My hands got the shakes but nothing too bad. I had a great workout today. I will continue with the pre bed dosing and well I get more used to it I will start dosing it in the mornings (I will try that on the w/e).

I took 67mcg clen this morning and I'm so wired it's hard not to stutter when I talk. My mind is going faster than my mouth.

60mcg is my max dose, even at 15-20 I get shaky as hell

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Iam on my 2nd cycle this way. I up it 40 every 2 days. Last time I uped it every 3 days. I also start it at 80 on the first day. Take it all at once.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131