over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my 11 year old son's first strongman competition

Thats really cool he looks really Happy, nice story.

Awesome! A lot to be proud of for the both of you. :)

AZ, probably one of the best posts I've seen in a long time. Can you tell me if there is an association or somewhere to find more info on how to get my son involved. The older one (7)- wont participate but my younger one (5) is nicknamed Puginowski around the house. I would love to take him to an event or get him involved somehow.

AZ, probably one of the best posts I've seen in a long time. Can you tell me if there is an association or somewhere to find more info on how to get my son involved. The older one (7)- wont participate but my younger one (5) is nicknamed Puginowski around the house. I would love to take him to an event or get him involved somehow.

i dont know of a youth organization, but the best way i found is to contact your local NAS chairman, or the promoter of the contest and speak directly to them about holding a juniors division

Thats so bad ass he does this at his age. In High School he will be a strong man lol. Already see it him being in ninth grade bigger then his teachers!

Thanks again everyone, I just showed him this thread and he is all excited of what everyone is saying about him. But now i have a jealous 4 year old that wants me to put his pictures up. This kid is a moose, he always walks up to my weights and tries to lift them. having 2 boys who love the gym is all that i ever could have asked for.

Attachments

• dom deads.jpg
    dom deads.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 605
  • dom deads back.jpg
    dom deads back.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 471
  • dom deads smile.jpg
    dom deads smile.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 462
Thanks again everyone, I just showed him this thread and he is all excited of what everyone is saying about him. But now i have a jealous 4 year old that wants me to put his pictures up. This kid is a moose, he always walks up to my weights and tries to lift them. having 2 boys who love the gym is all that i ever could have asked for.

awesome!!ha...my boy is 3 and is a big boy...cant wait to see if he gets interested in what your boy is doing already!

Great shots. Tell your boys that I am a huge fan and that House of Fitness would love to come out and support him at his next event.

Dusty

Your first son is just plain awesome! I remember when my dad was proud of me bucking bales with no gloves when I was little. He would point that out to the guys working with me to embarrass them. Lol!

Tell him that even the "ladies" are impressed! :cool: :D

For your youngest, well that's just plain cute! Those pictures are keepers for the future. :)

congrats bro that is awsome.:D:D

Congrats

This is a great story bro. It's great to see the interest of young'uns following with their parents passion. I have an 16 month old daughter and often wonder what she will enjoy when she gets older.

Congrats again and special congrats to your son and his accomplishments.

Bro...that's insane cool! Maybe I need to try something like that with my 9 yr old. He's small and get's picked on a lot (his ass can't back up his mouth). He took a pretty good beating last football season, but we going to train hard this summer and he's going back for revenge next year! Anyone know how young a boy can start lifting and actually get stronger? It's hard being a 75lbs Lineman!

Great story man, your youngest looks like a future brute for sure! Congrats to dante, keep it up.

I recognize that brown grass.. :)

The kid looks healthy and strong, Congrats.

Thats awesome! Just don't burn him out too early! Remember gotta keep it fun.

Happy to hear hes got some self confidence in himself now, some impressive lifts especially for his weight man. Hes definitely got that inner fire inside :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131