over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My 12 week cut. Before and after PICS.

MrSaturatedFat

Registered
WQDzS.jpg

dVv5c.jpg

The goal was to loose 1-2lbs of fat a week, while retaining as much muscle as possible. I've had a few cutting diets in the past, but this one was the most successful. Diet was eggs,chicken, broccoli,sweet potatoes,rice cakes, nothing special or fancy. I was just more consistent than I've ever been.

Supplements were 50prop and 75tren, and a 6 week run with 90Var. Tons of Milk Thistles/Live 52/Fish Oils throughout. I actually had my AST and ALT in normal rage 8 weeks in. I dont think I'm ready to pull my GH card yet, I might wait till my 30s. As long as I'm still making gains with test/tren ya know.

I lost a total of 18.39lb of fat, which ended up being 1.5lb of fat a week, which is perfect lol. I also gained 7.71lb of muscle. So to be 197.9lbs @ 11.1%, I am extremely satisfied. Lots of people walk around at 10%, but hey for me, this is great lol.

DypLD.jpg

RSj85.jpg

I celebrated with a trip to IHOP.

Build Your Own French Toast w/ 2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 sausage, and hashbrowns.
2 Breakfast Samplers w/ 2 pancakes
Strawberry Cheesecake thing for dessert. Also picked away at my girls Stuffed French Toast lol.

Last edited:
WQDzS.jpg

dVv5c.jpg

The goal was to loose 1-2lbs of fat a week, while retaining as much muscle as possible. I've had a few cutting diets in the past, but this one was the most successful. Diet was eggs,chicken, broccoli,sweet potatoes,rice cakes, nothing special or fancy. I was just more consistent than I've ever been.

Supplements were 50prop and 75tren, and a 6 week run with 90Var. Tons of Milk Thistles/Live 52/Fish Oils throughout. I actually had my AST and ALT in normal rage 8 weeks in. I dont think I'm ready to pull my GH card yet, I might wait till my 30s. As long as I'm still making gains with test/tren ya know.

I lost a total of 18.39lb of fat, which ended up being 1.5lb of fat a week, which is perfect lol. I also gained 7.71lb of muscle. So to be 197.9lbs @ 11.1%, I am extremely satisfied. Lots of people walk around at 10%, but hey for me, this is great lol.

DypLD.jpg

RSj85.jpg

I celebrated with a trip to IHOP.

Build Your Own French Toast w/ 2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 sausage, and hashbrowns.
2 Breakfast Samplers w/ 2 pancakes
Strawberry Cheesecake thing for dessert. Also picked away at my girls Stuffed French Toast lol.

And now your back to where you started after eating all that :D Seriously... huge changes...well done. You look 100x better.

That tren dose is high... what brand of gear did you use? Did you get any sides from the tren?

And now your back to where you started after eating all that :D Seriously... huge changes...well done. You look 100x better.

That tren dose is high... what brand of gear did you use? Did you get any sides from the tren?

Thanks man!

I thought 75mg of Tren ED was pretty norm. It was my first run with Tren, and I did start at 50mg for the first 2 weeks. The sides weren't bad so I bumped to 75 for the remainder. I definitely had some insomnia, and night sweats. No cough, or weird metal taste some people get. The strength increase was extremely dramatic lol. Even on low calories I was still adding lbs to my lifts. I was sold after that with Tren.

I didn't use a brand that's on the boards here. But I can tell you the name ended with a "Z" lol.

Excellent work man!! you really transformed your physique in a fairly short amount of time!

And you lived up to your name with that epic Ihop meal!! Impressive

Thanks man!

I thought 75mg of Tren ED was pretty norm. It was my first run with Tren, and I did start at 50mg for the first 2 weeks. The sides weren't bad so I bumped to 75 for the remainder. I definitely had some insomnia, and night sweats. No cough, or weird metal taste some people get. The strength increase was extremely dramatic lol. Even on low calories I was still adding lbs to my lifts. I was sold after that with Tren.

I didn't use a brand that's on the boards here. But I can tell you the name ended with a "Z" lol.

Nice job! If you liked 75, wait til you try 100! LOL!

Thanks man!

Sounds good. No 75mg per day is very high for a first time. But sure due to certain things many are using 100-200mg per day now. I know many were 300mg tren a week has transformed them. I am currently using 40mg per day but gonna up to 50mg. I am using 20mg test p per day too and just added 60mg avar so not too dissimilar to your stack.

Do you want to add more size now or get extra ripped? You have a great base for either so good work. 11 weeks and you lost fat and gained muscle... can't get better than that. Good luck with your future cycles.

Last edited:
Sounds good. No 75mg per day is very high for a first time. But sure due to certain things many are using 100-200mg per day now. I know many were 300mg tren a week has transformed them. I am currently using 40mg per day but gonna up to 50mg. I am using 20mg test p per day too and just added 60mg avar so not too dissimilar to your stack.

Do you want to add more size now or get extra ripped? You have a great base for either so good work. 11 weeks and you lost fat and gained muscle... can't get better than that. Good luck with your future cycles.

I think now I want to add more size. I drastically cut carbs down during this cycle, so instead of cramming in as much food as possible now, I'm gonna slowly carb cycle back up and try and find my sweet spot for gaining. I'd like to never see 19% again, so I'm accepting the fact that I will have to bulk longer, but much, much cleaner.

That's pretty funny your on the same stack as me. Man it was soo much fun, moving heavy weight while getting leaner and more vascular at the same time. How far into it are you? Is the tren kicking ur butt?

Awesome progress for 12 weeks, and I believe it's true. With that said, you can go above and beyond from this point.

In my opinion, let's do it again. Another 8-12 week cut, then you can start trying to add size. You won't regret it, I promise you.

You look great now for a guy that wants to look good, but imagine what another 8-12 weeks would do. You'd be ripped.

I think now I want to add more size. I drastically cut carbs down during this cycle, so instead of cramming in as much food as possible now, I'm gonna slowly carb cycle back up and try and find my sweet spot for gaining. I'd like to never see 19% again, so I'm accepting the fact that I will have to bulk longer, but much, much cleaner.

That's pretty funny your on the same stack as me. Man it was soo much fun, moving heavy weight while getting leaner and more vascular at the same time. How far into it are you? Is the tren kicking ur butt?

I suffer from anxiety so started the tren at only 10mg per day. I upped every week or so by 10mg. I think I am about 6 weeks in (need to check:eek:) and so far so good. Just need to tighten up my diet abit more. I added in ergo's prami and that made a huge difference to my anxiety... infact I don't feel it at all really. So I may up even more. Although I added the avar so I wouldn't have to up the tren. Either way I defo think in the next few years I will try tren a at 100mg per day at some point :D

I was taking 20mg deca for joints too but have stopped that yesterday. So tonight will be 50mg tren a and 20mg test p with my 60mg avar through the day.

I haven't really suffered any other sides apart from sweating more but that seems to have gotten better since the prami. The prami has effected my sleep though and I tend to wake up once in the night but no big deal.

You have actually given me abit of extra motivation to tighten up more so thanks :)

I think either route would be good for you. But sliced his spot on. Trust me if you have a break and eat a well balanced nutritious diet and keep things ticking. Then go on another similar cut you it will be hard but when you 'bulk' up you will be so glad you did. Say you got down to 7% that condition is primed for quality growth. Then maybe look at test and npp (perhaps primo) with an oral such as adrol/dbol and doing as you listed above (upping carbs gradually etc) you will look phenominal. You have already proved you can do it so I say go for it. Goodluck with whatever you decide to do :)

Just adding that link is to my log were I have all my info in about my training and cycle. Feel free to check it out :)

Last edited:
Hmm ya know I never thought of getting back into a cut after a little break from this one.

I'm a little nervous though, I'm in PCT now and wont be able to cycle again for another 16 or so weeks. I did gain 7lb of muscle, so losing a little on a 'natural' cut would be ok?

I could do ECA for the next 8 weeks. And I'm thinking just hit the same meals as I did before, along with extra cardio. What would your game plan be??

Hmm ya know I never thought of getting back into a cut after a little break from this one.

I'm a little nervous though, I'm in PCT now and wont be able to cycle again for another 16 or so weeks. I did gain 7lb of muscle, so losing a little on a 'natural' cut would be ok?

I could do ECA for the next 8 weeks. And I'm thinking just hit the same meals as I did before, along with extra cardio. What would your game plan be??

I would maintain while clean whatever route you take then go into a cut or lean bulk with tren again. I assumed that's what SL1CED meant but it's what I'd do anyway. Dieting once you've gained muscle with gear not that easy without muscle loss

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I'd take a week off all drugs, eat like a normal joe, lift like a pansy...all for a week. Then hop back on & get back to it.

Why you bother with PCT is beyond. Far more harmful to cycle than to stay on. I'd say get to the point in a controlled fashion, then re-assess.

And it doesn't need to be tren. Yes tren would be best, but primo or eq would be great, perhaps gh too?

Awesome job man!

Got to ask, what is up with the big red 4% scribbled on that first reading? Were you in rage and said, fuck I'm fat as hell, I must get down to 4%. :p

Last edited:
I'd take a week off all drugs, eat like a normal joe, lift like a pansy...all for a week. Then hop back on & get back to it.

Why you bother with PCT is beyond. Far more harmful to cycle than to stay on. I'd say get to the point in a controlled fashion, then re-assess.

And it doesn't need to be tren. Yes tren would be best, but primo or eq would be great, perhaps gh too?

Thats exactly what I was gonna do. I already spent $110 at Kroger lol. Just for a week, then full blast for another 8 week.

I've been reading a lot about cycling vs. staying on, and I'm not sure I'm ready to commit to pinning for life @ 27yrs old. Especially since I don't compete and don't plan on competing. I'm not sure what you mean by getting to the point in a controlled fashion? like either staying on or no drugs at all?

My plan for the bulk was 8 weeks of Test E and NPP. Then another 8 weeks of Test E, but swap the NPP for Tren E (dosages not set). I hear so many good things about NPP so I wanted to try it. I have enough caber/aromasin/HCG to last the entire 16 weeks. But yeah I wanted to get sub 10% before I started like you suggested. I was thinking of ECA for the 8 week cut?

Awesome job man!

Got to ask, what is up with the big red 4% scribbled on that first reading? Were you in rage and said, fuck I'm fat as hell, I must get down to 4%. :p

lol yah I shoulda said something about that. I actually wrote "19.4%" real big on the paper and tapped it to my calendar so I could see it every morning. 4%, jesuschrist, I'll be happy with anything under 10, lolol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131