over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My 15yr old lab, Rudy

Sorry about your dog :(. I've had to do the same to my dog at the age of 19. Doctor said that I had to do it early. :(
Sorry to hear it bro. After about 10 years it's no longer the same as loosing a dog, which isn't easy anyways, but more like loosing a damn family member, sibling or child.
Stay strong bro. Sure as shit ain't easy.
Just picked up a boxer and it still feels weird. But it's the first female I've ever had so it's kinda nice.
Wait until it doesn't sting like hell and then start looking at adopting. By the time you find the one you like, it'll prolly be time. Best of luck and my condolences brother.

Shit is really Hard...Losing a best friend...
I'm here with ya !

Shit is really Hard...Losing a best friend...
I'm here with ya !
Thx brother. Seen you around and you post quality, not garbage and thx for your kind words bud. And I hope you don't mean that you lost one too...?

Ya, lost my little girl a week or so back. My best friend.
Still lost and lonely.......
Hang in there. It can only get better...I guess?

Ya, lost my little girl a week or so back. My best friend.
Still lost and lonely.......
Hang in there. It can only get better...I guess?
It's been about a year now and still think of him often. Woke up just the other morning and thought he was laying next to me, like I could feel him on my back, keeping me warm (he was HUGE for a lab, not fat just huge. 5'1" from back paws to snout when he'd stand up to give kisses). And that kind of remembering hadn't happened for a couple months so I wish I could say it'll go away but it all depends on what that Friedman meant to you. I had that dog from HIGH SCHOOL TIL 31! Best 16 yrs of my life bc of that dog. People I hadn't seen in 10 years would stop by and think I got another lab. So yeah, it sucks! But it DOES get better. It's all in How you think of them. Now I am just happy he is out of pain and feel that maybe he's still with me and even if not the wonderful memories aren't going anywhere. I will always love that dog and have his collar hanging on a shelf next to my bed. Love that dog like I love my brother. Will always miss him but the pain has definitely dissipated and now I just remember him for all of the wonderful years he brought me.
I feel your pain man we lost one of ours Friday night/Saturday morning. 3 days in and it hasn't gotten any easier.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Professional Muscle mobile app
Yeah 3 days definitely isn't going to do much. Give it a few months and hopefully it will start to fade. The first 3 months for me I would turn my head and anything Light tan colored I thought was him laying there or walking around because I was so used to seeing him. Then after about 6 months the pain was much less but I still would occasionally thought I saw him. Now that a year has gone by I usually only think of how great he was occasionally and had that weird dream I mentioned above the other night which really threw me for a loop. So in this occasion I think the old saying Time Heals all wounds is the only thing that can give you any comfort. I will say a new dog can help but will never ever replace what you had.

Best of luck to all you guys and you are always welcome to p.m. me if you like. Hang in there guys, it does get better. :)

My girl came to visit me in my Dreams as I was waking up yesterday.
Felt here cold wet nose press on the back of each of my calves, looked down as she walked between my legs as normal for her neck rub.
I looked up at my wife and said, look its cloie. She said I know, then I said no it really is cloie. She said I know it happens to me all the time.
Again just a dream but I think she Really did come to Visit!

Were getting a Silver lab Pup next week.....
Last female they have just like cloie..
$800 and 6hrs each way to the Farm...
May be too soon but I have Winters off to train her and spend the most time getting Acquainted.

My girl came to visit me in my Dreams as I was waking up yesterday.
Felt here cold wet nose press on the back of each of my calves, looked down as she walked between my legs as normal for her neck rub.
I looked up at my wife and said, look its cloie. She said I know, then I said no it really is cloie. She said I know it happens to me all the time.
Again just a dream but I think she Really did come to Visit!
I do believe there's a certain amt of time our loved ones have to say goodbye before they "cross over". I had dreams of my grandmother after she passed and we spoke for a couple hours and was vivid as day. I truly do believe it was her bc I had never had a dream like that ever in my life, so vivid, so real. Amd now everytime I loose someone I may or ,as not have a very vivid experience a few days after they're gone. And I usually Never dream. Even when I was kid. So I believe it and do think it could have been her. As I reflected on waking the other day and thinking Rudy was laying against my back I could only think how real that felt and maybe it was his last goodbye before he crosses over. Giving me one last night of comfort as his death was sprung somewhat unexpected on me.
Were getting a Silver lab Pup next week.....
Last female they have just like cloie..
$800 and 6hrs each way to the Farm...
May be too soon but I have Winters off to train her and spend the most time getting Acquainted.
That's a great idea! And although no dog will ever replace cloie it is best to have the right amt of time to train them and let them know they are home, and that you lay the law of the land. I say go for it brother. Enjoy every second. Maybe it will be cloie jr, ya never know ;-)

One of my dogs had it. Once they stop eating or quality of life isn't there it's time to put him down. My dog had a degenerative spinal condition which was similar to your description. Once he stopped being able to walk entirely we put him down because he was obviously miserable and had given up.

Just be aware that while it's not too bad now, it could get much much worse (or could not). Just don't prolong it if it's not in your dog's best interest.

15 years is a great life for a dog, he's been very lucky to have you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
BIG BUMP
Alsatian dogs are bad for problems in the back/ hips area.
Had to put mind down 😥

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner