YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My 17 year old nephew did his first body building contest.

Here I am with a couple of the girls Meredith worked with.

She helped them with posing for figure competition. Nice gals. Both have hung out with us at our house/gym.

Both got 2nd in their competitions. Figure and Bikini.

Attachments

• BODYBUILDING AND HIKING 064.jpg
    BODYBUILDING AND HIKING 064.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 652
Meredith did some test judging at this show.

Thanks to my friend- I got to sit down in front beside her and watch the show. Pretty cool!

I think Meredith is awesome! Lots of fun to be around.:cool:

Attachments

• BODYBUILDING AND HIKING 152.jpg
    BODYBUILDING AND HIKING 152.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 594
Hide.

Guest Posing.

Attachments

• BODYBUILDING AND HIKING 147.jpg
    BODYBUILDING AND HIKING 147.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 963
I won't be able to type it all...But, to sum it up, you're one of the best/funniest 'sons of guns' around.

I know you two give each other crap(All in good fun)...But be careful brother lol. M, might just have a slight of hand and a testical she wouldn't mind removing.:eek: Darn, I always go too far.:banghead:

All kidding aside...Huge congrats to you're nephew!!! We're all proud of him!!!:)

It's fun!

You are probably getting sick of all the cell pics. I bombard a few of my buddies on the board with all my retarded stuff. lol.

I am glad to know another guy who has given his life to Christ. Thanks, buddy.

My friend Jeff got Branch Warren and Hidetaga Yamagishi to guest pose. Pretty cool.

Nah man, I love it... lots of fun and encouraging! Keep it up! hahaha.... thinking of inviting myself out that way sometime down the road a bit.

goos stuff i wish i was in too it like that when i was 17. or i wish i had help like he does to show him the way great job bro

I would like to say "Thank you". Thank you for taking this kid under your selt and making him feel as if he has just as much of a future as anyone use.

We often see people who are uncomfortable or shy that he or she is not big enough, fit enough or look good enough to do what he or she desires.

It seems as if you all have made him feel very confident in himself. There is nothing better than having that support system.. You all should be proud of yourselves. There are not many people out there such as you all.

I think he's addicted to bodybuilding. My friend who put on the show [Yellowstone classic] Jeff from Max Muscle in Missoula- left a bunch of Jay Cutler videos at the the house.

We watch them non stop on the weekends....that and the SUPERNATURAL SERIES....I love that show.

You can see the Mark Dougdale 202 video sitting on the table. This was the house on the weekends. Lots of fun.
JT, That awesome! Congrats to him for sticking with it! I love this picture above. The poor dude is freezing all covered up..watching everyone chowdown!.....or you made him wrap up so his tan did'nt stain everything.::naughty::naughty: He will love these pictures when he does pack on that 60 lbs...great to see you on here again.:headbang:

Right on JT thats awsome,i hope my grandsons get involved with weight training when there older.They already mimick grandpa with there little blue dumbells.hahaha

i was wondering if you were going to put some pictures up ! now we have to get him ready for april 9th!!

kid's gotta quit training arms with you lol

here is another one !

Attachments

• npc-4cd1d0621c1db6.jpg
    npc-4cd1d0621c1db6.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 447
bro,
he looks really good. first thing that i notice is his quads.....really good for a young kid. second....his condition and separation again....really good! those are 2 things that are really important to do well in the sport!

First show and he took the lightwt mens....AWESOME job guys!

Good luck to him, and keep us posted.

Lucian

Another great thread JT, and great work by you,M, and your nephew. I have been missing your threads

i have been reading your threads over the years since joining PM and i have to say they are the ones i look forward to the most. Thank you for sharing, it is awesome seeing a family helping each other out with there goals, not something you see often these days.
Your nephew looks awesome for seventeen!! tell him to keep at it !

Though I'm sure he's beyond grateful for what you and Meredith did for him, I'm sure Jonah doesn't fully realize how lucky he is to have the two of u in his corner... if only I could have benefited from such quality help at 17, let me tell you I wouldn't have lost a few years making so many mistakes! :eek:

He looks AWESOME! Send him congrats from overseas!! :)

As for "chubby Meredith" :de:il-smi, well... nothing will damage her sexyness ever... I'd even say those few lbs add a little something to her rare beauty... :D JT, I'd still clone her, my friend!! :p;)

He looked awesome, tell him congrats. He had a great team of guys behind him! The pictures always tell us the story, thanks for sharing!

Great pics JT and thanks for sharing. That kid got a great future ahead of him. Amazing how he beat some experience older guys. We missed you guys posting and pics and your laughter.

Very impressive. Kid has definitely got a future in the sport with such a good start at that age.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws