over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My 1st official post; Thanks and Nationals in Atlanta

Nancy_Tremblay

Newbies
Hello evertone!

I am finally posting my 1at post on PM after Tony has been promoting me for a good month now (massive thanks for doing that).

I want to thank as well all the people that have been writting to me and/ or commenting on my pictures and our journey to the North American (Jean Charles, Je vais t'ecrire personnellement bientot. Ton message m'a fait bien rire! ;) ). I had the honor to meet Meredith alias Lynx and made friend with her. She is simply a wonderful woman. It was a delight to see her winning her pro card at that show. Congrats Meredith!!!

I am currently preparing for Nationals in Atlanta. I would love to meet more of you guys and cheer for those who will compete. Please let me know so we can support one another and make friends. :)

I am really excited to be on board. I am leaving you with some nice pictures from 2 photoshoots with Dan Ray from RX muscle. Enjoy them and talk to you soon!

XOX

Attachments

• blk bshorts againt wall.jpg
    blk bshorts againt wall.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 569
  • blue bshorts looking down.jpg
    blue bshorts looking down.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 483
  • lol against wall.jpg
    lol against wall.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 466
  • top half wht beater.jpg
    top half wht beater.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 444
  • front pose pink  lingerie.jpg
    front pose pink lingerie.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 501
Welcome to the board. Beautiful pictures!

Good morn and Welcome to PM Nancy.. Great Pics.. Have enjoy reading all the thread update from your visits to Tony's... Good luck in the upcoming events..

JR

Hello evertone!

I am finally posting my 1at post on PM after Tony has been promoting me for a good month now (massive thanks for doing that).

About time!! You realize Tony was just driving the board crazy by teasing its hungry for beauty and sexyness male audience's eyes with your pics, do you?!?! :eek: LOL!! :D;)

BTW, had those new shots you attached been posted by our Greek friend again, I think someone on here would have set up a commando to kidnap him, the ransom being a walk of his dogs on the beach WITH YOU... :p

(Jean Charles, Je vais t'ecrire personnellement bientot. Ton message m'a fait bien rire! ;)

Toujours présent lorsqu'il s'agit de divertir les jolies filles!! :D Et à plus forte raison quand une vieille femme grecque sage comme un oracle juge la demoiselle digne de passer du temps avec son fils... c'est que celle-ci ne doit pas trop se prendre pour une princesse... :);)

J'espère juste qu'en disant cela je n'offense ni Tony ni sa mère... "vieille femme grecque"... elle n'est sûrement pas si agée que ça après tout... :eek: LMAO!!! :eek: :D

Man do I love this board... Welcome!

Beautiful pics Nancy! Welcome to Professional Muscle!

Nancy - welcome to the board. So nice to see some more female representation here. Good luck at Nationals... My husband Dan , aka Gooey on here, will be competing also in the Super Heavy division. Your pictures look great.... your hard work and dedication shows. Keep it up!!

Awesome pics Nancy...

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome to PM Nancy! Tony is a wonderful guy and glad he has guided you in the right direction. You look beautiful and congrats for coming 2nd!
Wish you all the best for the next show!

Your pictures are awesome :love::love:, and welcome to the board. Good luck in Atlanta.

Wow!

Your exactly my type, dark hair, dark skin and amazing legs; for some reason a woman with beautiful legs really gets my attention. Good luck in the future and if you have anymore pictures in the future please post them. You definately tickled my fancy today! rt...

cheeseandrice those are some hot pics...dan ray takes great shots...

welcome to the board..

Welcome to PM. Tony has prepped us well on your anticipated arrival. Glad to have you here, and those are awsome pictures...OMG!!

:welcome:

Massive thanks to you all! Your warm welcome gives me wings.

I have 3 more weeks to go for Nationals. I would love to meet you buffbabeca as well as your husband Dan. Are you gonna stay at the host hotel? Me and Tony will be going together and will more than likely stay at the Hyatt. We'll drive there (I am trying to avoid to fly. Wanna avoid extra water retention).

Going to see Tony tomorrow. :) We'll keep you updated with some more adventures... ;)

Talk to you later and let me know if you are going to Nationals.

XOX

Welcome to the board!

Your pics are great! :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members