over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My 1st Seizure! (Or maybe 2nd?)

L.G.

Newbies
Well it happened today and I thought I'd recruit the knowledge of all the many vets and pros on this board for your infinite wisdom! As the story goes, I placed and order with our friend **** a coulpe of months back that never arrived. I figured it may have gotten seized so I alerted him and opened a PO Box. I never got a letter though! He then reshipped to the PO Box and to try and show confidence I placed anther order at the same time that the reship was going out. Well today I received the reship to the Box and a seizure letter where the second order should have been! F*CK, I just opened that damn PO Box! I cannot use that box address for fear that it is now flagged and I don't want to use my home address even though I never got a letter from the first shipment. (I hope your all following me on this.)
My concern is this, I have ANOTHER order due to be shipped from a different overseas source. Should I go and try and open another box at a different post office or what? I think from this point on it's domestics for me. This is just too much of a headache. Any insight would be of course greatly appreciated!
BTW this is my 3rd cycle: Cyp, DBol, EQ, Proviron & Winny (16 weeks)
Stats are:
6'1"
BF = 13%
228 lbs.

Regards
L.G.

fuck it just have it sent to your house under a different name and if they come and you don't know the mail man then just say its not mine it doesnt even have the right name on the box then shut the door in his face. Usually they'll make you try to sign for the package and you know you dont have to with alin unless you get express.

Hmm...how much was in your packages? If it was only enough to think it was for only personal use i would not panic..but if it was a bit more clean your house up, forget about your PO box and sit tight for a while ...Even if you go the route of domestic they can still watch your mail through your local post office and see what you get...if you order from domestic ppl, have them send it too a friends house not in your area at all... it is always better to pay a litel more to keep things sane and safe around the homestead...i have told guys that for years..pay a little more now so you don't pay later...

As a side note i thought at first you were flopping around on the floor in a real seizure..glad your not..lmao..ahh how my mind works sometimes..sick sick sick..!!!!!

Last edited:

No sense in cleaning house if their goin to get you then their goin to get you. Send it to your house i think your chances of getting it with express are better or you could just except your loss and move on.

I DO think cleaning house is a good idea, just in case. If shit got ugly and they got a warrant to search your house, then they'd find your home stash on top of what was in the order. I do agree that if they want you they'll get you, but why give them more full for the fire?

one of the many reasons that i do dont recieve anything from overseas. i would rather pay a buck or two more per amp and hot have to hassle with the headache of customs.

however, like BBB said, if it was a small amount i wouldnt worry about them coming to your house but, i wouldnt have another package sent there ever again.

later bro,

todd

Dude not to be an ass but when i ast read the threads heading i thought you were having seizures like the ones where you twitch and drool alot i was like danm poor guy i gotta read this , well this is good news compared to what i was thinking ahahhahahaaha :D

dude vander tahts fucking hilarious, i was thinking the same thing. i was actually a little worried about the dude there for a minute.. hahahaha

later,

todd

Thats too funny I thought the same thing I was thinking, How the hell do you have a random seizure, I was thinking he took like 20 Clen Tablets, 10 ECA pills, and some t-3 or something

Dude not to be an ass but when i ast read the threads heading i thought you were having seizures like the ones where you twitch and drool alot i was like danm poor guy i gotta read this , well this is good news compared to what i was thinking ahahhahahaaha

Shit, thats what I though also. Never heard of anybody ODing on gear... :eek: Had to check this thread out. I was more concerned about you having seizures than your order getting seized. lol Better to be safe than sorry. But in my experience I have had many packs hit the same address even after a seizure letter. But than again I don't have much sent. And as far as domestic being safer....Thats a matter of 'opinoin'.

|--[\\\]>--------- Take it from s'one who has gotten popped for overseas, its not fun. DO CLEAN HOUSE...you should never keep anything incriminating at your home anyways...it's true, if they want you, they will get you, but why give them more ammo to nail ya? As for the home addy they know about you now anywyas, b/c u have to use a real ID to open a PO BOX anyways. if anything, try and lay low and NOT have the 2nd one sent yet, OR hvae it sent to a friends place just this once and THEN lay low. Your PO Box is Def. flagged and most likely, they will be watching all incoming mail at your home addy. IF you do try and send the 2nd, have it sent to you via UPS or FEDEX where EVERY step of the pack is tracked. Being sent by mail, you only get a trackiang record once it hits the US and by then, it'll be too late. you want to know every hitch that packs makes so you can tell if s'thing is up.

You guys are funny!! I never thought till after looking back that my seizure would be mistaken as a swallowing my tongue going into convulsions type seizure! Too funny. Sorry for the confusion. Thank God I don't suffer from that.
As far as the quantity, yeah it was only enough for personal use. A couple of 10ml vials, some clen and nolva. The opinions of most of you seem to think having it sent to another address while leaving the home addy and PO Box alone. Makes sense, better safe than sorry. Am I to understand though that opening another PO Box in a different town still wouldn't do me any good at this point? Thanks for all the feedback!

L.G. said:
Am I to understand though that opening another PO Box in a different town still wouldn't do me any good at this point? Thanks for all the feedback!

That is correct US customs has a database off all mailing address registered to your name. Once you register a PO box any other PO boxes you open will be registered under your name and red flagged because of the first seizure.

I have a friend who works as a US customs agent and was told anyone who has more than one registered PO box that persons mail is subject to higher degree of scrutiny by agents.

So for both reasons I would not open another PO box.

Keep your house clean and never sign for anything or accept anything in person.

ST

Severed Ties said:
That is correct US customs has a database off all mailing address registered to your name. Once you register a PO box any other PO boxes you open will be registered under your name and red flagged because of the first seizure.

I have a friend who works as a US customs agent and was told anyone who has more than one registered PO box that persons mail is subject to higher degree of scrutiny by agents.

So for both reasons I would not open another PO box.

Keep your house clean and never sign for anything or accept anything in person.

ST
yea what he said...

i'm curious to know what your seizure letter looked like. a buddy of mine had an overseas package seized just two weeks ago. the supplier had him email a copy of the letter for proof in order for him to get a free reshipment, however the supplier said that the US customs service has only one standard type of letter and that his didn't look anything like the standard letter so he wouldn't reship. he tried to tell him he thinks a customs worker took it for himself and sent a fake letter. i think he is full of shit and just trying to get out of reshipping. the letter looked very legitimate to me.

While they may have had a standard letter at one point with the changes in restrictions at customs since 9/11 and homeland security I would think there are different letters based on the contents of what is imported. Scheduled vs unscheduled, schedule 1, 2, 3, or 4. Customs can pretty much seize and detain anything these days.

Your friends overseas source is a theif plain and simple. Any reputable overseas source gaurantee's delivery. If the tracking shows the pack disappeared or never made it to the recipient the source should resend regardless of the letter. Furthermore to claim a Customs agent stole the package and then created a fake looking customs letter is completely ridiculous.

ST

Severed Ties said:
While they may have had a standard letter at one point with the changes in restrictions at customs since 9/11 and homeland security I would think there are different letters based on the contents of what is imported. Scheduled vs unscheduled, schedule 1, 2, 3, or 4. Customs can pretty much seize and detain anything these days.

Your friends overseas source is a theif plain and simple. Any reputable overseas source gaurantee's delivery. If the tracking shows the pack disappeared or never made it to the recipient the source should resend regardless of the letter. Furthermore to claim a Customs agent stole the package and then created a fake looking customs letter is completely ridiculous.

ST
Thanks for the heads up ST and thank your friend in customs. Valuable information! The letter I received BBC was addressed this way:

Department Of The Treasury
U.S. Customs Service
Air Mail Facility
Building 250, J.F.K. Airport
Jamaica, New York 11430

The contents of the letter is on US Customs and Border Protection letterhead with a reference number and description of 1 envelope containing Anabolic Steroids. Of course it says I can do nothing and abandon the package, OR return the enclosed forms to have a seizure proceedings hearing. (Yeah right) Well glad I'm only 5 weeks left on my cycle. I was really just trying to stock up for future cycles. I'll be laying low and going domestic from hear on out. Thanks to all for your feedback. I know I wouldn't have gotten the information from all the knowlegeable folks here on any of those other boards. Thanks to all.

Regards,
(I think I have bigorexia)
L.G.

for the record, I've had like 20 seizures to the same address in the last 9 years. about 10 of them were from IP. I don't about this supposed flagged list. even if such a data base exists theyt still have to suspect the package to check it. I doubt they pull random packages and type in an adress from its label into a computer. there is simply too many packages going through every day to hire enough people to make that happen.

squatter

They don't pull anything or type anything, a scanner gets it as the pkg goes down a belt. I'd have it sent to another zip code.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws