over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My 2 Lil All Stars

Big L

Featured Member
Registered
My daughter playing her 1st year soccer, people dont believe it's her 1st time....She is making me proud:D....I tell my son and daughter, better earn your college education cause daddy is broke!!!

Attachments

• kennedsoccer.jpg
    kennedsoccer.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 419
My son taking after his pops!!! He is a hard hitting OLB...His pursuit is pretty sick, he flies to the ball, and he is always looking for the hit....I nicknamed him "Da Stinger".....

Attachments

• Andrewedge.jpg
    Andrewedge.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 406
One more...Between our kids, their sports, school, gym, and work....I am pretty bowed up....But so proud to say that they came from me and they keep me motivated!!!!

Attachments

• Andrewedge2.jpg
    Andrewedge2.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 392
Oh yeah, I spike my sons milk with LBA's!!! He says, "This chocolate milk taste good, but funny".....

Great shots
beautiful family you've got there.

Great Pics...

Great action shots of the kids, love it... and yes, I too am an "LBA spiker" of my children's milk hahahaha

Thanks for sharing those

My daughter playing her 1st year soccer, people dont believe it's her 1st time....She is making me proud:D....I tell my son and daughter, better earn your college education cause daddy is broke!!!

Beckam & Ronaldo better be careful... this cutie and her pink studs (that cracked me up!!! :D) are gonna take over soon... lol! ;)

Thanks for sharing these refreshing pics, D. :) And glad to see you seem happy and doing well!! ;)

Beckam & Ronaldo better be careful... this cutie and her pink studs (that cracked me up!!! :D) are gonna take over soon... lol! ;)

Thanks for sharing these refreshing pics, D. :) And glad to see you seem happy and doing well!! ;)

Thanks Phid!!! I had an awesome August...Custody case for my son went my way, and pretty much was rewarded everything I asked for.

Thanks Phid!!! I had an awesome August...Custody case for my son went my way, and pretty much was rewarded everything I asked for.

A W E S O M E !!!

I love hearing such great news! Your kids are blessed to have such a great daddy willing to do whatever it takes to give them the best possible life. And I mean it. :)

your son!

first pic....damn what a stick! nice!
second pic, you gotta teach him to rip that ball when the ball carrier is sloppy like that with the ball in the wrong arm (inside arm). ;)

your daughter! thats a damn good pic shot at just the right moment! thats a poster shot bro! great form and the pink studs are fly! ha ha :D you need to get a poster made from that pic.

Oh yeah, I spike my sons milk with LBA's!!! He says, "This chocolate milk taste good, but funny".....

I do the same but now my son is like Daddy give me some of that muscle stuff. lol

first pic....damn what a stick! nice!
second pic, you gotta teach him to rip that ball when the ball carrier is sloppy like that with the ball in the wrong arm (inside arm). ;)

your daughter! thats a damn good pic shot at just the right moment! thats a poster shot bro! great form and the pink studs are fly! ha ha :D you need to get a poster made from that pic.

Yeah B...He is improving every game!!! He can make some awesome reads, he is really impressing me this year...I told him the same exact thing about the ball carrier not switching arms...

My lil girl, is definetly my lil soccer diva...with all her color coordination. She has nice feet on the field too!!!

Really proud pops right now!!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner