over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My 24/7 Gym Has Been Closed 4 Days This Month

jrs

Registered
NEW YEAR'S IS NOT A HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!

SO MANY PEOPLE WERE GOING TO THE ENTRANCE AND REALLY UPSET WHEN THEY REALIZED WE WERE LOCKED OUT.

I'M FUCKING PISSED! EVERY SINGLE OTHER BUSINESS IS OPEN! 24/7 MY ASS

If I work out the membership cost per day, I'm telling them i want the ridiculous number of days they were closed this month, plus gas money, taken off of my next month's fees.

The malls, gas stations, delis, grocery stores, electronics stores, OTHER GYMs, are open. wtf

I feel you mine too its bullshit i called to see if mine was opened because i made the mistake of going there when it was closed on the day after thanks giving. All the phone did was ring.

they could have had an emergency

or maybe everyone who works there called out so they can party?

or maybe they did it just cuz they knew u woudl get PISSED :)

happy new yearsssssssss

NEW YEAR'S IS NOT A HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!

SO MANY PEOPLE WERE GOING TO THE ENTRANCE AND REALLY UPSET WHEN THEY REALIZED WE WERE LOCKED OUT.

I'M FUCKING PISSED! EVERY SINGLE OTHER BUSINESS IS OPEN! 24/7 MY ASS

If I work out the membership cost per day, I'm telling them i want the ridiculous number of days they were closed this month, plus gas money, taken off of my next month's fees.

The malls, gas stations, delis, grocery stores, electronics stores, OTHER GYMs, are open. wtf

chill

be glad you have 24/7 gyms

i had to miss my workouts on the 24th, 25th, 26th, today, and tomorrow

and gyms close at 10 pm here, and 2 pm on sat/sun

My primary gym closed 3pm without warning and closed for tomorrow. Same thing before and during thanksgiving. Could have at least posted the hours but they just bitched on it. So I went to my other gym across the block. And yeah there are to gyms basically on the same block and I have memberships to both.

im just special , i work part time at a golds and sell member ships and got a key can use any time i want and tan . perks of working

Sounds like their going under to me

I agree. Tight asses are trying to cut payroll and overhead $$$ before they skip out. I've seen it plenty of times before. If they start selling cheapo 1 year memberships (paid in full) they are about to take the $$$ and run after all the new years resolution people sign on.

the gym be me is not 24 hours but the same gym about an hour away is planet fitness

they will then make a note on your account that says ' this guy is retarded' and it will show up every time you check in. the cute girl checking you in will see it every day when you pass by, when you are out of ear shot she will make fun of you behind your back and you will be labeled with a degrading unintelligent name that will probably make its way onto the notes section of your account along with the previous 'retarded' comment. every day you go into the gym after that you will wonder why people look at you weird?

just felt like bumping some new years humor :D :D

new years is a holiday you idiot, look on your calender. if the post office is closed its a holiday...

you should get out the contract you signed when you started up, it will tell you very clearly that just because it says '24/7' dosent mean its open all the time. i used to manage a gym and had to deal with people like you throwing a temper tantrum because the gym was closed when they wanted to workout. what do you do for work? the people that work at your gym have families just like you and i am sure they like spending the holidays with them.

maybe i will start a thread tomorrow..

"fuck burger king! those burgers taste like horse shit!, they say their the king of burgers in their name but they are not, i'm fucking pissed! fucking burger king my ass, its more like burger bitch!"......... sounds pretty stupid dont it?

you will fit into one of 2 categories,
1. you signed a contract to a term membership, which you obviously didnt read before you signed it, because i guarantee it says they are not open 24/7 like their name says.
or
2. you did not sign a membership and have the free agency to go to another gym but you choose to continue to go to your gym that is constantly closed.

either way you have caused your own problem, but continue to blame others for your mistake/stupidity....

please keep us informed on what happens when you go into to get your gas $, traveling costs, and deduction in closed days taken off your next months dues. they will probably tell you something close to what i have said above, you will leave angry, and looking like a fool, they will then make a note on your account that says ' this guy is retarded' and it will show up every time you check in. the cute girl checking you in will see it every day when you pass by, when you are out of ear shot she will make fun of you behind your back and you will be labeled with a degrading unintelligent name that will probably make its way onto the notes section of your account along with the previous 'retarded' comment. every day you go into the gym after that you will wonder why people look at you weird? anyone who has worked at a large gym chain will tell you this is exactly how it works, trust me i have seen it time and time again..

my advice? take a xanax, do some pushups in your living room and watch one of the many bowl games televised today. you will be much happier..

He must have really hurt your feelings for you to respond with an entire essay for him to read.

Some parts were still entertaining to read though.:p

hi

That does sound suspicious to be closed that many days and with no warning......Mine was open on Thanksgiving, and only closed for Christmas day, and I know they are not doing well right now.....They're loosing members fast, but they stayed open. Many there are worried because so many Gyms are closing, but I found out other Gyms in my area are doing great, and signing new members. I would be pissed too!

or maybe everyone who works there called out so they can party?

Even so....all the young desk people at out gym were there...eyes blazing red, heads down, sucking air, stillreeking of booze............just being wrecked. In the snow even. LOL.

sounds pretty stupid dont it?

LOL.........after a statement like that......guess who actually sounds less than smart? LOL. "Don't it"........LOL.

Last edited:
new years is a holiday you idiot, look on your calender.

"fuck burger king! those burgers taste like horse shit!, they say their the king of burgers in their name but they are not, i'm fucking pissed! fucking burger king my ass, its more like burger bitch!"......... sounds pretty stupid dont it?

they will then make a note on your account that says ' this guy is retarded'

i found this to be very funny....

but a little extreme if ya ask me.... u can tell u get bad flash backs from working at a 24/7 gym that wasnt open 24/7

new years is a holiday you idiot, look on your calender. if the post office is closed its a holiday...

you should get out the contract you signed when you started up, it will tell you very clearly that just because it says '24/7' dosent mean its open all the time. i used to manage a gym and had to deal with people like you throwing a temper tantrum because the gym was closed when they wanted to workout. what do you do for work? the people that work at your gym have families just like you and i am sure they like spending the holidays with them.

maybe i will start a thread tomorrow..

you will fit into one of 2 categories,
1. you signed a contract to a term membership, which you obviously didnt read before you signed it, because i guarantee it says they are not open 24/7 like their name says.
or
2. you did not sign a membership and have the free agency to go to another gym but you choose to continue to go to your gym that is constantly closed.

either way you have caused your own problem, but continue to blame others for your mistake/stupidity....

please keep us informed on what happens when you go into to get your gas $, traveling costs, and deduction in closed days taken off your next months dues. they will probably tell you something close to what i have said above, you will leave angry, and looking like a fool, they will then make a note on your account that says ' this guy is retarded' and it will show up every time you check in. the cute girl checking you in will see it every day when you pass by, when you are out of ear shot she will make fun of you behind your back and you will be labeled with a degrading unintelligent name that will probably make its way onto the notes section of your account along with the previous 'retarded' comment. every day you go into the gym after that you will wonder why people look at you weird? anyone who has worked at a large gym chain will tell you this is exactly how it works, trust me i have seen it time and time again..

my advice? take a xanax, do some pushups in your living room and watch one of the many bowl games televised today. you will be much happier..

Do you think I give a flying fuck what somebody thinks of me? If you put so much emphasis on what people think of you, you live a sad sad life.

I've worked for 4 gyms and this is not proper etiquette. Of course I don't expect even a 24/7 place to be open 365 days a year. But to close when every single other business in this large city is open, is a little ridiculous. I understand this isn't Wal-Mart. But if the Good Will and Radio Shack are open next door, come on..

BTW, pushups may work just fine for you, but some of us take this working out thing seriously. Idiot weak tit.

EDIT: I can see why you "used to" manage a gym.

Last edited:
I've worked for 4 gyms and this is not proper etiquette. Of course I don't expect even a 24/7 place to be open 365 days a year. But to close when every single other business in this large city is open, is a little ridiculous. I understand this isn't Wal-Mart. But if the Good Will and Radio Shack are open next door, come on..

According to Radio Shack's website they were closed on New years same with all federal employees... this is a silly thread.

you are contradicting yourself bro... "24/7 my ass" you obviously expected it to be open 24/7.. hence your outburst and emotion your expressed in your post... should all the 24/7 businesses call walmart, radio shack, and good will to see if they will be closing new years to coordinate their hrs so you people like you dont get upset? because that is exactly what you are saying.. please tell me the proper hrs and days per year a 24/7 business should be open?

what does proper etiquette have to do with being closed on a holiday? nothing....

i may need to take a more hardcore approach to bbing like you, being a weak tit idiot like myself i am used to businesses being closed on national holidays. xmas, thanksgiving and new years there are generally a lot stores closed. next time its a holiday just simply call the gym and see if there closed bro...

please calm down, i am just having some fun with you.. the post was meant more for humor then anything..

i am glad you can see why i 'used to' manage a gym. working for 4 gyms yourself, that last little edit makes me laugh... why did you leave them? why dont you go workout at one of the gyms that has proper etiquette and is always open? see my point, you are causing your own drama bro...

did you sign a contract there?

Yes, the signed contract states that they are closed for holidays. For example, Christmas Eve DAY is not a holiday. Mail is still delivered. Same with the day before new years. I got my mail December 31st, I don't know about you.

Causing my own drama? By some 165 lber calling me an idiot? I've worked for 4 gyms because I made more money at each consecutive one. ADVANCEMENT is something you seem to know little about.

I can understand and accept your back-tracking regarding humor. Whatever. My points about being pissed were:

1) 24/7 does not mean every day of the year. But if it's closed for 4 days in the same week its a little excessive.

2) The day BEFORE Christmas and the day BEFORE New Year's are NOT holidays.

I can take a break for the holidays like anybody else and thoroughly enjoy a day or two off. Even a scheduled week off is fantastic. But every holiday it seems to be like this in my area. For example, the same gym was closed for FOUR DAYS for the Fourth of July!

** MAIN POINT: If, in the 2 minutes I'm there reading the sign that they're closed, 2 dozen other people show up in that same 2 minutes and all are bitching and complaining about nobody answering phones regarding OUR CALLS (yes, i called) TO VERIFY HOLIDAY HOURS the day before the surprise closings on days that aren't holidays, are we all wrong?

Last edited:
According to Radio Shack's website they were closed on New years same with all federal employees... this is a silly thread.

My mistake it was Circuit City. Radio Shack was across the street. Sue me.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner