advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My 3 health scare new blood clot ! Im done with this !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotti

Registered
Newbies
Ok fellas I should have listened to Maldrof and other guys from here ,i learn my lesson on a hard way ,this is a wake up call for me after a miocarditis in 2010 , a MI in 2017 and now this , last monday i wake up with a slight pain in my left hand , i did my weight trainig and the next day my fingers start to become blue and very painful ,my wife convice me to go at ER they did a few blood work and a EKG all came back good troponine the same ,a few markers ck and ck-bm came back elevated but from weight training and muscular fever ( know from the past )i was send home and get some anti inflamatory gel ,i stop training until next monday when i did back and biceps ,at the gym i meet a dr cardiologist who saw my hand and send me back to ER , same as last monday but this time they did am ECO dopppler and all my blood vesel from fingers to shoulder was clear , but at the Angio CT at the arm it appears as something 10 mm blocking the subclavian artery my dr says it is a blood cloot for sure and put me on xarelto 20 mg a blood thinner (i think im gona be on this for the rest of my life )with 100 mg baby aspirin this one i was taking from MI . What i think it cause this blood cloot was high estrogen and maybe on the MI was the same trigger, all my blood work was perfect actually best ever ,rbc hct hgb was in range plattelets was a bit elevated but still in range 310 with range from 200-450 ussualy sit at 250,my total cholesterol 132 ,my ldl 60 ,all my liver enzyme and kidney creeatinine was in range ,i was taking a lot of health supp and baby aspirin with one pill of nattokinase and 1-2 teeaspon of now Fish oil day . I was playing with fire and i want to do my final tren cycle ,this year i turn 40y/o and my plan was after this only trt and maybe a small blast 10-12 weeks year of 200 deca week with 200 test for my joints and 2-4 gh ,right now i was on 600 cyp split on MWF with 300 tren e same 100 mg MwF first 4 weeks and the next 2 weeks tapper down and switch from tren e to 70 tren a mwf and dbol 20 mg M-F and 4 ui gh same M-F no ai My plan was to run for 2 more weeks but after last monday when my hand start hurt i only did 125 mg test on monday and 125 mg this monday before to know abouth the blood clot . So from now i was thinking to stop everything for a few weeks and from now on only trt for me 100-150 mg and maybe 2 ui hgh ,after my MI i stop all for about 10 months but fell miserable even with my blood work of total and free test on the middle of the range ,i was using gear from 17 y/o cycle on and off with at least 3-4 months year complety off so i think trt is neccesarly in my case I'm not looking for an excuse but when im off my blood sugar start to rise same with lipids and my dick does not working feel depressed and all that shit… My next step is to test myself from blood clooting dissorder and hope that i can dissolve this blood clot with Xarelto and not need another stent implant .

Good luck bro. Sorry to hear. You never know, people get blood clots who never used AAS. I do think its a good idea to lower your dose overall from now on.
Thanks bro ,from now on after i get rid of the blood clot for me only small dose of test trt and maybe a 2-3 iu hgh there and there ,no orals from now on ,no 19 nor ,no eq not a big fan anyway even dht compounds that suppose to be a safe option ,maste trash my lipids and rise my hemo numbers and primo i only use one time 15 years ago but did not do a bloodwork on primo .

Are you taking Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) or have you been taking it in the past?

Reactions: Bio
Are you taking Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) or have you been taking it in the past?
No ,just one time maybe 10-12 years ago in pct ,i only use clomid and hcg for pct …

Sorry to hear bud. I've kept all my size on just 10 to 15 mg a day with 2iu GH. It's possible if you ain't absolute monster.
Thanks bro ,that is my plan too , i will try 10- 20 mg ed in the next future or 40-50 mg MwF and 2-2.5 iu gh 5-6 days a week and thats it !!

Nah man ,not irronic laughing ,im a good friend with my cardiologist dr ,is the same age as me we know each other for 15 years ,and by the way i was with him when he got 3 dose of Pfizer acttualy my wife call him after one week of me staying with my hand blue and he start to curse me and my decision of using gear

Attachments

• A40B3280-CE1A-41C7-B648-AF32EF1C8B76.png
    A40B3280-CE1A-41C7-B648-AF32EF1C8B76.png
    331 KB · Views: 82
Last edited by a moderator:
I think he's moron, that's why he was chosen doctor of the year at the heart institute and has countless distinctions like …i just saw you delete your comment..

I hope i get rid of it without a stent implant ,i only was taking one Nattokinase pill a day in the morning and one bayer baby aspirin at night ,but i was thinking to bump Nattokinase at 2 pills one in the morning one at night plus aspirin and xarelto ,and for the last two weeks i only did 125 mg test on monday maybe to stop all cold turkey or to try 20 mg ed sq shoots ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Since had a blood clot (DVT) about 12 years ago, I will weigh in. Stay on the blood thinner for at least 6 months. Your Doctor probably recommended that too. Don't take any more then 100 mg test until you get it under control. Still your heavy cycle days are over.

I take one aspirin and one Nattikonese twice a day. Don't now, but if you get off that blood thinner, eat a lot of green leafy vegetables. You need to eat good from now on. One out of ten people are prone to blood clots. Most don't know that though. Get a test like Factor V Leiden test to see. I was off the charts.

I would seriously look at this list and include them once you get off blood thinners. I include many here, so I don't have to take medicine all my life.

It is not the end of the world, but you have to be aware now, including regular checkups and blood work. I do want to make one more comment, I think your cholesterol is way too low. New studies shows this is unhealthy for very low LDL. Your body needs a certain amount of cholesterol.

Ok fellas I should have listened to Maldrof and other guys from here ,i learn my lesson on a hard way ,this is a wake up call for me after a miocarditis in 2010 , a MI in 2017 and now this , last monday i wake up with a slight pain in my left hand , i did my weight trainig and the next day my fingers start to become blue and very painful ,my wife convice me to go at ER they did a few blood work and a EKG all came back good troponine the same ,a few markers ck and ck-bm came back elevated but from weight training and muscular fever ( know from the past )i was send home and get some anti inflamatory gel ,i stop training until next monday when i did back and biceps ,at the gym i meet a dr cardiologist who saw my hand and send me back to ER , same as last monday but this time they did am ECO dopppler and all my blood vesel from fingers to shoulder was clear , but at the Angio CT at the arm it appears as something 10 mm blocking the subclavian artery my dr says it is a blood cloot for sure and put me on xarelto 20 mg a blood thinner (i think im gona be on this for the rest of my life )with 100 mg baby aspirin this one i was taking from MI . What i think it cause this blood cloot was high estrogen and maybe on the MI was the same trigger, all my blood work was perfect actually best ever ,rbc hct hgb was in range plattelets was a bit elevated but still in range 310 with range from 200-450 ussualy sit at 250,my total cholesterol 132 ,my ldl 60 ,all my liver enzyme and kidney creeatinine was in range ,i was taking a lot of health supp and baby aspirin with one pill of nattokinase and 1-2 teeaspon of now Fish oil day . I was playing with fire and i want to do my final tren cycle ,this year i turn 40y/o and my plan was after this only trt and maybe a small blast 10-12 weeks year of 200 deca week with 200 test for my joints and 2-4 gh ,right now i was on 600 cyp split on MWF with 300 tren e same 100 mg MwF first 4 weeks and the next 2 weeks tapper down and switch from tren e to 70 tren a mwf and dbol 20 mg M-F and 4 ui gh same M-F no ai My plan was to run for 2 more weeks but after last monday when my hand start hurt i only did 125 mg test on monday and 125 mg this monday before to know abouth the blood clot . So from now i was thinking to stop everything for a few weeks and from now on only trt for me 100-150 mg and maybe 2 ui hgh ,after my MI i stop all for about 10 months but fell miserable even with my blood work of total and free test on the middle of the range ,i was using gear from 17 y/o cycle on and off with at least 3-4 months year complety off so i think trt is neccesarly in my case I'm not looking for an excuse but when im off my blood sugar start to rise same with lipids and my dick does not working feel depressed and all that shit… My next step is to test myself from blood clooting dissorder and hope that i can dissolve this blood clot with Xarelto and not need another stent implant .

Firs 150mg per week in not TRT, I would not go higher than 8mg per day(56mg/ week).

Since had a blood clot (DVT) about 12 years ago, I will weigh in. Stay on the blood thinner for at least 6 months. Your Doctor probably recommended that too. Don't take any more then 100 mg test until you get it under control. Still your heavy cycle days are over.

I take one aspirin and one Nattikonese twice a day. Don't now, but if you get off that blood thinner, eat a lot of green leafy vegetables. You need to eat good from now on. One out of ten people are prone to blood clots. Most don't know that though. Get a test like Factor V Leiden test to see. I was off the charts.

I would seriously look at this list and include them once you get off blood thinners. I include many here, so I don't have to take medicine all my life.

It is not the end of the world, but you have to be aware now, including regular checkups and blood work. I do want to make one more comment, I think your cholesterol is way too low. New studies shows this is unhealthy for very low LDL. Your body needs a certain amount of cholesterol.
Thank ,yes dr recomand to use for now 100 mg aspirin and Xarelto 20 mg and in the future maybe i will stay on Xarelto for the rest of my life ,my cycle day you right are over i always use conservator dose and never exed 1 gr of total gear per week usualy 500 test and 400 deca ,i was looking yesterday on the list with natural blood thiners ,and after MI in 2017 got blood work at least 3 times year and 1-2 cardiologist consult per year ,as for the ldl new standards recomand 70 or below if you have one cardiac events , i use red yeast rice for that but now im on statin to keep stabile any plaque formation

I hope i get rid of it without a stent implant ,i only was taking one Nattokinase pill a day in the morning and one bayer baby aspirin at night ,but i was thinking to bump Nattokinase at 2 pills one in the morning one at night plus aspirin and xarelto ,and for the last two weeks i only did 125 mg test on monday maybe to stop all cold turkey or to try 20 mg ed sq shoots ??
Don`t take the Natt till on Xeralto, 20mg ED is to much.

Before adding loads of extra supplements on top of the prescribed medication, wouldn't it be wise to consult with the doc about it? I'm no doctor by all means but I can imagine it not being great to have blood too thin either..

That Dr. is stupid.
Yeah i know ,as i said thats why got the cardiologist of the year after saving at least 70 lives in a few months and work at the higher level even in best heart hospital from Austria before moving in România ,we are much smarter thats why we need them …he said trombotic events hapen in first days of vax

Before adding loads of extra supplements on top of the prescribed medication, wouldn't it be wise to consult with the doc about it? I'm no doctor by all means but I can imagine it not being great to have blood too thin either..
For now i only use 1 pill of 600 mg Nac and Nattokinase 1 pill 2000 iu and 1 teaspoon of Fish oil

For now i only use 1 pill of 600 mg Nac and Nattokinase 1 pill 2000 iu and 1 teaspoon of Fish oil
I would not take Nattikonese with a blood thinner. Your Doctor should have a list of what to avoid while on blood thinners. It is easier to bleed out on warfarin then Xarelto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear