YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My 3 health scare new blood clot ! Im done with this !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I was playing with fire and i want to do my final tren cycle ,this year i turn 40y/o and my plan was after this only trt and maybe a small blast 10-12 weeks year of 200 deca week with 200 test for my joints and 2-4 gh ,right now i was on 600 cyp split on MWF with 300 tren e same 100 mg MwF first 4 weeks and the next 2 weeks tapper down and switch from tren e to 70 tren a mwf and dbol 20 mg M-F and 4 ui gh same M-F no ai"

I realize his grammar and use of tenses is off. I was contemplating what you're saying as well after looking at the thread continue.

Either way I don't think this is that complicated from a gear standpoint. Get on the lowest TRT dose possible and work closely with a cardiologist. Take that money used on all the gear he was previously running or planning to run and hire a coach like Leo Longevity to consult. Most people put their gear protocols in first priority, health somewhere down the list and see the doc on the most basic level. Right now the planning needs to be health first for a while and I think he can shift the same approach and effort to working with a coach in a different space.
I dont want to sound rude ,gear was not a money problem for me ,i can get my hands on real pharma and top ugl very cheap and i think i know my body much better now especialy after those events but to spend any money to recive advice from that clown sound absurde , i recive much better advise from some vets here and another forum that from a doctor ,yes i know i did stupid things i learn my leasson hard way and from now on only trt for me right now i lower my dose to 25 mg pharma susta MwF and get new blood work in a few weeks and start some ip6 soon

I dont want to sound rude ,gear was not a money problem for me ,i can get my hands on real pharma and top ugl very cheap and i think i know my body much better now especialy after those events but to spend any money to recive advice from that clown sound absurde , i recive much better advise from some vets here and another forum that from a doctor ,yes i know i did stupid things i learn my leasson hard way and from now on only trt for me right now i lower my dose to 25 mg pharma susta MwF and get new blood work in a few weeks and start some ip6 soon
The fact you believe some gear vets who you converse with online will formulate a plan that is sound enough to keep you alive after what you've been through, says enough.

I hope you truly have had a shift in mentality and will game plan against the health issues you've been through.

I hope your disdain for Leo isn't some petty perception, Leo is just one of the examples of an individual who puts the time into research for health and longevity within the scope of genetics and more. He is who I know of but, I suggest you work with someone who is more hands on than a doctor and incentivized to formulate a long term plan to keep you healhty.

The fact you believe some gear vets who you converse with online will formulate a plan that is sound enough to keep you alive after what you've been through, says enough.

I hope you truly have had a shift in mentality and will game plan against the health issues you've been through.

I hope your disdain for Leo isn't some petty perception, Leo is just one of the examples of an individual who puts the time into research for health and longevity within the scope of genetics and more. He is who I know of but, I suggest you work with someone who is more hands on than a doctor and incentivized to formulate a long term plan to keep you healhty.
I dont doubt leo reserch or what is doing but i rather take advice from someone like Dante and some vets got my cholesterol down from 280 to 130 without statins and got my blood work better than ever ..

Superdrol will fix those clots right up.
Fortunately, nowhere near as much as the mRNA shots that are now killing shit-tons of people. Taiwan's own mainstream news just announced that the shots have killed more people than Covid. They're pissed! The backlash is now just beginning. Insurance companies across the U.S. are suing doctors and Big pharma out the ass...because of all the payouts they are having to give to the dead/injured. Officially, millions of Americans have been injured and a minimum (a MINIMUM) of 400K dead. In reality, with the underreporting factor being 20-40, it's WAY more. Denial is now impossible.

Fortunately, nowhere near as much as the mRNA shots that are now killing shit-tons of people. Taiwan's own mainstream news just announced that the shots have killed more people than Covid. They're pissed! The backlash is now just beginning. Insurance companies across the U.S. are suing doctors and Big pharma out the ass...because of all the payouts they are having to give to the dead/injured. Officially, millions of Americans have been injured and a minimum (a MINIMUM) of 400K dead. In reality, with the underreporting factor being 20-40, it's WAY more. Denial is now impossible.
Not impossible. Required. Everything you just said is patently false. Nobody is suing in US either because those producers have a blanket immunity and CICP has only agreed hear something like 29 cases. So far, 1,300 injury cases with 200 million vaccines given and the median award is $5,000. And Taiwan is based on just poor stat rendering and a fake video spread on Twitter..

Suing Out The Ass Fact Check :

Taiwan Fact Check:

That sounds a little too much bro but absolutely the shot has caused cardiac deaths, we saw way too many athletes drop dead in the last 2 years. Also that thing where people were getting paralyzed and trached is real. I believe it saved way more lives than it took but I think that way way to many people took it Unnecessarily and died from it. Just not in those numbers, and when you get the shot you sign away your right to sue so there’s that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear