YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My 3 health scare new blood clot ! Im done with this !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I missed it, but have you been tested for clotting factors at all?

Is Tamox linked to clots or something?
Tamoxifen is known for clotting disorders.. of course most id dose dependent.. but tamoxifen has a long half life.. it builds up to high levels in a short time.. most can get away with 10 mgs.. but those taking 40mgs for gyno protection are taking way too much..

Firs 150mg per week in not TRT, I would not go higher than 8mg per day(56mg/ week).
But if i run 20mg MwF ? is a pain in the ass to split 250-200 mg / ml in that small amount even with insulin neadle or is ok to use prop instead that came usualy in 100 mg / ml ?? I read on some trt forum that short acting ester tend to rise hct rbc much quicker than cyp or ena ,the inj must be subq or in shoulders im ?

I would not take Nattikonese with a blood thinner. Your Doctor should have a list of what to avoid while on blood thinners. It is easier to bleed out on warfarin then Xarelto.
Nattikonese

Really been proven to help remove some clots or plaque

I'm gonna Google

But if there are some studies I think I'll do a 6 month cycle then a 4 month cycle every year

Unless it helps to prevent ...then I'll daily

No matter how old , so much to still learn

So picked this up from WEBMD Nattikonese

""""""Saved my leg. Upon review of a CT scan (with iodine) of my leg, I was told I had 100% plaque blockage below my knee. Was told my leg had to come off above my knee. I left the hospital with the surgeon telling me I would die from gangrene. I immediately started taking Nattokinase. (100 mg twice a day) My leg went from dark purple to a healthy pink in two weeks. At a follow up appointment with the surgeon, he was astounded looking at my leg. I just had to rub it in. I said, "It looks pretty good for a non viable leg, don't it doc??!!" I was promptly asked to leave. But I left with my leg! And it still is doing well. Cardiologists won't even discuss Nattokinase with you. They know that if more people knew about it, they'd go out of business. When Western Medicine fails you, try an Eastern remedy!"""""

''''''Had a deep brain stroke the week after I turned 50 due to a hole in my heart. I take this instead of daily aspirin therapy because of family history of bleeding from aspirin, including 2 deaths. I have low blood pressure (around 80/40), so I couldn’t take the 2000 Fibrolynic Units (FU’s) and stay awake. Solaray makes a 100mg / 1250 FU dosage that works well for me. I take it at bedtime and if I do a finger stick to check my blood, it won’t continue to bleed, but I can squeeze it several hours later and still produce a drop of blood, so I know the fibrin is dissolving and I’m not clotting. So far, just over 2yrs and no bruising or brain bleeds or other side effects. I wish there were more info on this for long term use. Most doctors try to get me to switch to aspirin, despite the family history, simply because they know nothing about Nattokinase. Makes me worried if I ever need surgery or have a car accident because they wouldn’t even know how to treat. I had to research overseas studies to find that taking aspirin WITH Nattokinase can -and does- cause brain bleeds after as little as 3 days with concurrent use. That should be something doctors know. Mine have tried to get me to take aspirin with the Nattokinase because they don’t know or believe it resolves fibrin in the blood. Very scary! I’ve had to try and “educate” them on it, but are typically met with rolling eyes and condescension. Basically, I’m doctor-ing myself because they won’t even do what I did and look up some studies on a remedy they don’t recognize on their patient’s medication list. Hopefully, long term use of this doesn’t kill! -Thanks for nothing, doc!''''''

''''''Seven years ago I had a heart catherization completed.I was diagnosed with a 50% blockage of the LAD (The widow maker) Three and one half years ago I had a 64 bit CAT Scan of the Heart, this also revealed a 50% blockage of the LAD. The interesting part is that approx. 6 years ago on the recommendation of my son who incidentally has his PharmD I began a regiment of NattoZyme 100mg 2000FU taking 1 capsule twice daily. now seven years later the blockage has not progressed at all. Strange / Coincidental / Fact. I do not know but it worked for me. i am a believer!'''''

''''Update from my post of 6/2/12. I now have been taking natto for 7 years for my antiphospholipid syndrome and it continues to work very effectively for me, without any side effects nor further stroke/tia. I have had close calls, a few perhaps mini-tia's, but as said previously, compared to having monthly tia's, I can deal with this. As it still is not approved by the FDA (I so wish they would do testing for it), my doctors take it casually. One doctor would not see me, another does accept it. However, I know it helps. One note of caution: Do be very careful with your vitamin K intake because natto will not be absorbed if too much is taken in. All dark, leafy vegetables. I was taking a protein supplement which did not state it contained high amounts of vitamin K and that is when I had a close call. Also, do be sure you are buying high grade natto and with the vitamin K removed. The top grade ones can be bought through the internet vitamin stores, I use NutriCology. (hope that's ok to post here). Good luck'"""""

Some quotes

So picked this up from WEBMD Nattikonese

""""""Saved my leg. Upon review of a CT scan (with iodine) of my leg, I was told I had 100% plaque blockage below my knee. Was told my leg had to come off above my knee. I left the hospital with the surgeon telling me I would die from gangrene. I immediately started taking Nattokinase. (100 mg twice a day) My leg went from dark purple to a healthy pink in two weeks. At a follow up appointment with the surgeon, he was astounded looking at my leg. I just had to rub it in. I said, "It looks pretty good for a non viable leg, don't it doc??!!" I was promptly asked to leave. But I left with my leg! And it still is doing well. Cardiologists won't even discuss Nattokinase with you. They know that if more people knew about it, they'd go out of business. When Western Medicine fails you, try an Eastern remedy!"""""

''''''Had a deep brain stroke the week after I turned 50 due to a hole in my heart. I take this instead of daily aspirin therapy because of family history of bleeding from aspirin, including 2 deaths. I have low blood pressure (around 80/40), so I couldn’t take the 2000 Fibrolynic Units (FU’s) and stay awake. Solaray makes a 100mg / 1250 FU dosage that works well for me. I take it at bedtime and if I do a finger stick to check my blood, it won’t continue to bleed, but I can squeeze it several hours later and still produce a drop of blood, so I know the fibrin is dissolving and I’m not clotting. So far, just over 2yrs and no bruising or brain bleeds or other side effects. I wish there were more info on this for long term use. Most doctors try to get me to switch to aspirin, despite the family history, simply because they know nothing about Nattokinase. Makes me worried if I ever need surgery or have a car accident because they wouldn’t even know how to treat. I had to research overseas studies to find that taking aspirin WITH Nattokinase can -and does- cause brain bleeds after as little as 3 days with concurrent use. That should be something doctors know. Mine have tried to get me to take aspirin with the Nattokinase because they don’t know or believe it resolves fibrin in the blood. Very scary! I’ve had to try and “educate” them on it, but are typically met with rolling eyes and condescension. Basically, I’m doctor-ing myself because they won’t even do what I did and look up some studies on a remedy they don’t recognize on their patient’s medication list. Hopefully, long term use of this doesn’t kill! -Thanks for nothing, doc!''''''

''''''Seven years ago I had a heart catherization completed.I was diagnosed with a 50% blockage of the LAD (The widow maker) Three and one half years ago I had a 64 bit CAT Scan of the Heart, this also revealed a 50% blockage of the LAD. The interesting part is that approx. 6 years ago on the recommendation of my son who incidentally has his PharmD I began a regiment of NattoZyme 100mg 2000FU taking 1 capsule twice daily. now seven years later the blockage has not progressed at all. Strange / Coincidental / Fact. I do not know but it worked for me. i am a believer!'''''

''''Update from my post of 6/2/12. I now have been taking natto for 7 years for my antiphospholipid syndrome and it continues to work very effectively for me, without any side effects nor further stroke/tia. I have had close calls, a few perhaps mini-tia's, but as said previously, compared to having monthly tia's, I can deal with this. As it still is not approved by the FDA (I so wish they would do testing for it), my doctors take it casually. One doctor would not see me, another does accept it. However, I know it helps. One note of caution: Do be very careful with your vitamin K intake because natto will not be absorbed if too much is taken in. All dark, leafy vegetables. I was taking a protein supplement which did not state it contained high amounts of vitamin K and that is when I had a close call. Also, do be sure you are buying high grade natto and with the vitamin K removed. The top grade ones can be bought through the internet vitamin stores, I use NutriCology. (hope that's ok to post here). Good luck'"""""

Some quotes
I read by myself alot of reviews but i think i will stick for now with one pill in the morning on empty stomach ,aspirin at noon and xarelto at night until i got the blood clot gone

I read by myself alot of reviews but i think i will stick for now with one pill in the morning on empty stomach ,aspirin at noon and xarelto at night until i got the blood clot gone
I would not take aspirin or Nattikonese with a blood thinner. You better talk to you r Doctor. You do not want your blood getting to thin.

Is there any real study data on nattokinase? Can anyone link it? All I found was some sketchy data that this might be beneficial, but there's no evidence so far.

Is there any real study data on nattokinase? Can anyone link it? All I found was some sketchy data that this might be beneficial, but there's no evidence so far.

You should read more reviews some people are saying it's more likely you can have a bleeding issue if you take the aspirin and the blood and the other one plus your body you do what you want but don't over panic just research real well and make sure that you're not overdoing it

Alternatively, you can eat natto. I order it on amazon and have a tablespoon per day. Lots of vitamin K in it too.

Thanks bro ,from now on after i get rid of the blood clot for me only small dose of test trt and maybe a 2-3 iu hgh there and there ,no orals from now on ,no 19 nor ,no eq not a big fan anyway even dht compounds that suppose to be a safe option ,maste trash my lipids and rise my hemo numbers and primo i only use one time 15 years ago but did not do a bloodwork on primo .

That sounds like good plan. Sometimes a scare is a good thing. You probably will be on a blood thinner for a year or something and then they take you off it.

That sounds like good plan. Sometimes a scare is a good thing. You probably will be on a blood thinner for a year or something and then they take you off it.
My cardiologist said in the next future we pull out aspirin and maybe stay on xareto for the rest of my life because of my stent that i got after MI in 2017 at 35 y/o caused by a blood clot (i think first time and now was from estrogen related ,i never got any problem with estrogen like nipple senssitivity ,just water retention but in my head was a good thing i was more full and my power was up , even with 1000 mg test week and 50 dbol daily never run an ai …) but got ed who i was thinking was from 19 nors even when i use provi or maste ,something related with dopamine and the fact they are not convert in dht ,so my prolactin maybe was elevated from estrogen i dont know but after MI i was try adex with trt but trash my lipids and stopping

Ok fellas I should have listened to Maldrof and other guys from here ,i learn my lesson on a hard way ,this is a wake up call for me after a miocarditis in 2010 , a MI in 2017 and now this , last monday i wake up with a slight pain in my left hand , i did my weight trainig and the next day my fingers start to become blue and very painful ,my wife convice me to go at ER they did a few blood work and a EKG all came back good troponine the same ,a few markers ck and ck-bm came back elevated but from weight training and muscular fever ( know from the past )i was send home and get some anti inflamatory gel ,i stop training until next monday when i did back and biceps ,at the gym i meet a dr cardiologist who saw my hand and send me back to ER , same as last monday but this time they did am ECO dopppler and all my blood vesel from fingers to shoulder was clear , but at the Angio CT at the arm it appears as something 10 mm blocking the subclavian artery my dr says it is a blood cloot for sure and put me on xarelto 20 mg a blood thinner (i think im gona be on this for the rest of my life )with 100 mg baby aspirin this one i was taking from MI . What i think it cause this blood cloot was high estrogen and maybe on the MI was the same trigger, all my blood work was perfect actually best ever ,rbc hct hgb was in range plattelets was a bit elevated but still in range 310 with range from 200-450 ussualy sit at 250,my total cholesterol 132 ,my ldl 60 ,all my liver enzyme and kidney creeatinine was in range ,i was taking a lot of health supp and baby aspirin with one pill of nattokinase and 1-2 teeaspon of now Fish oil day . I was playing with fire and i want to do my final tren cycle ,this year i turn 40y/o and my plan was after this only trt and maybe a small blast 10-12 weeks year of 200 deca week with 200 test for my joints and 2-4 gh ,right now i was on 600 cyp split on MWF with 300 tren e same 100 mg MwF first 4 weeks and the next 2 weeks tapper down and switch from tren e to 70 tren a mwf and dbol 20 mg M-F and 4 ui gh same M-F no ai My plan was to run for 2 more weeks but after last monday when my hand start hurt i only did 125 mg test on monday and 125 mg this monday before to know abouth the blood clot . So from now i was thinking to stop everything for a few weeks and from now on only trt for me 100-150 mg and maybe 2 ui hgh ,after my MI i stop all for about 10 months but fell miserable even with my blood work of total and free test on the middle of the range ,i was using gear from 17 y/o cycle on and off with at least 3-4 months year complety off so i think trt is neccesarly in my case I'm not looking for an excuse but when im off my blood sugar start to rise same with lipids and my dick does not working feel depressed and all that shit… My next step is to test myself from blood clooting dissorder and hope that i can dissolve this blood clot with Xarelto and not need another stent implant .
That sucks, 40 is pretty young for these issues it could be genetic lots of guys on here over 40 without issues. I will say and have always said that imo guys who get on in their teens are doomed to more issues. I think 21 is a good start time IF you have hit the wall, I waited until 23, I think it’s helped me BUT my family has good genetics so I could be fooling myself. Good luck, tren seems to be involved in a lot of issues and not for nothing but I believe water intake matters.

That sucks, 40 is pretty young for these issues it could be genetic lots of guys on here over 40 without issues. I will say and have always said that imo guys who get on in their teens are doomed to more issues. I think 21 is a good start time IF you have hit the wall, I waited until 23, I think it’s helped me BUT my family has good genetics so I could be fooling myself. Good luck, tren seems to be involved in a lot of issues and not for nothing but I believe water intake matters.
Yeah you have perfectly right ,i always said to myself i must have start at 23-25 y/o and with water i always drink 3-4 liter min

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner