YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My 3 health scare new blood clot ! Im done with this !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So picked this up from WEBMD Nattikonese

""""""Saved my leg. Upon review of a CT scan (with iodine) of my leg, I was told I had 100% plaque blockage below my knee. Was told my leg had to come off above my knee. I left the hospital with the surgeon telling me I would die from gangrene. I immediately started taking Nattokinase. (100 mg twice a day) My leg went from dark purple to a healthy pink in two weeks. At a follow up appointment with the surgeon, he was astounded looking at my leg. I just had to rub it in. I said, "It looks pretty good for a non viable leg, don't it doc??!!" I was promptly asked to leave. But I left with my leg! And it still is doing well. Cardiologists won't even discuss Nattokinase with you. They know that if more people knew about it, they'd go out of business. When Western Medicine fails you, try an Eastern remedy!"""""

''''''Had a deep brain stroke the week after I turned 50 due to a hole in my heart. I take this instead of daily aspirin therapy because of family history of bleeding from aspirin, including 2 deaths. I have low blood pressure (around 80/40), so I couldn’t take the 2000 Fibrolynic Units (FU’s) and stay awake. Solaray makes a 100mg / 1250 FU dosage that works well for me. I take it at bedtime and if I do a finger stick to check my blood, it won’t continue to bleed, but I can squeeze it several hours later and still produce a drop of blood, so I know the fibrin is dissolving and I’m not clotting. So far, just over 2yrs and no bruising or brain bleeds or other side effects. I wish there were more info on this for long term use. Most doctors try to get me to switch to aspirin, despite the family history, simply because they know nothing about Nattokinase. Makes me worried if I ever need surgery or have a car accident because they wouldn’t even know how to treat. I had to research overseas studies to find that taking aspirin WITH Nattokinase can -and does- cause brain bleeds after as little as 3 days with concurrent use. That should be something doctors know. Mine have tried to get me to take aspirin with the Nattokinase because they don’t know or believe it resolves fibrin in the blood. Very scary! I’ve had to try and “educate” them on it, but are typically met with rolling eyes and condescension. Basically, I’m doctor-ing myself because they won’t even do what I did and look up some studies on a remedy they don’t recognize on their patient’s medication list. Hopefully, long term use of this doesn’t kill! -Thanks for nothing, doc!''''''

''''''Seven years ago I had a heart catherization completed.I was diagnosed with a 50% blockage of the LAD (The widow maker) Three and one half years ago I had a 64 bit CAT Scan of the Heart, this also revealed a 50% blockage of the LAD. The interesting part is that approx. 6 years ago on the recommendation of my son who incidentally has his PharmD I began a regiment of NattoZyme 100mg 2000FU taking 1 capsule twice daily. now seven years later the blockage has not progressed at all. Strange / Coincidental / Fact. I do not know but it worked for me. i am a believer!'''''

''''Update from my post of 6/2/12. I now have been taking natto for 7 years for my antiphospholipid syndrome and it continues to work very effectively for me, without any side effects nor further stroke/tia. I have had close calls, a few perhaps mini-tia's, but as said previously, compared to having monthly tia's, I can deal with this. As it still is not approved by the FDA (I so wish they would do testing for it), my doctors take it casually. One doctor would not see me, another does accept it. However, I know it helps. One note of caution: Do be very careful with your vitamin K intake because natto will not be absorbed if too much is taken in. All dark, leafy vegetables. I was taking a protein supplement which did not state it contained high amounts of vitamin K and that is when I had a close call. Also, do be sure you are buying high grade natto and with the vitamin K removed. The top grade ones can be bought through the internet vitamin stores, I use NutriCology. (hope that's ok to post here). Good luck'"""""

Some quotes
I have been on for over 17years.

Alternatively, you can eat natto. I order it on amazon and have a tablespoon per day. Lots of vitamin K in it too.
Care to share what brand/product you are using off Amazon? Thanks

After today's discussion with the cardiologist I was a little confused, he told me that they did not study in cardiology about AAS but that he knows that in my case with two events is not to play and that he personally would say goodbye to trt and maybe in my case testosterone increases the risk of thrombosis, I explained that I took 4-5 times the level of trt plus others and that I think estrogen caused my blood clot but he told me that if he had been in my place he would never have wanted to hear about testosterone ,I also took this into account but after more than 20 years on and off and from the age of 17 what I noticed in 2017 after a heart attack when I was off for 8 months, even if testosterone rises to 13pg / ml with a range from 1-28 pg / ml, i still suffer from low libido and poor sex drive ,low energy ,lose muscle and gain fat ,my morning sugar rise over 90 ,my lipids tend to screw ,i want to hear some thoughts from vets ,if in the next future is ok to use something like 25 mg eod or 100 mg e5d with 2 iu hgh without put my life in danger ?thanks !!

After today's discussion with the cardiologist I was a little confused, he told me that they did not study in cardiology about AAS but that he knows that in my case with two events is not to play and that he personally would say goodbye to trt and maybe in my case testosterone increases the risk of thrombosis, I explained that I took 4-5 times the level of trt plus others and that I think estrogen caused my blood clot but he told me that if he had been in my place he would never have wanted to hear about testosterone ,I also took this into account but after more than 20 years on and off and from the age of 17 what I noticed in 2017 after a heart attack when I was off for 8 months, even if testosterone rises to 13pg / ml with a range from 1-28 pg / ml, i still suffer from low libido and poor sex drive ,low energy ,lose muscle and gain fat ,my morning sugar rise over 90 ,my lipids tend to screw ,i want to hear some thoughts from vets ,if in the next future is ok to use something like 25 mg eod or 100 mg e5d with 2 iu hgh without put my life in danger ?thanks !!
One more time, 6mg per day = 42mg per week, and 300mg Humanofort. Don`t do the same mistake like JM did.

A study involving 23 human subjects was completed in Ohio June of 2003. The results were impressive and confirm many results and observations made in the Romanian studies.

Serrano Family Practice

Eric Serrano, M.D.

My name is Eric Serrano, and I am MD in Pickerington, Ohio, and I practice both conventional medicine and alternative medicine. I do research for different supplement companies and actually have designed supplements myself.

The reason I am writing is because I am so excited about a recent research studied I performed about a year ago with a supplement Humanofort containing Natural Growth Factors extract.

I want to tell you that I didn’t expect any results from the supplement because of what it is, but was I wrong.

We used 23 human subjects in my office that were picked absolutely at random and blood was drawn from each individual under the same conditions, including fasting and in the morning. No diet changes or exercise changes were allowed during the trial period.

We tried to pick as many women as men so the data was not only one sided but we ended with 16 men and 7 women, two men didn’t follow up and two women did not follow up. The lab drew insulin levels, lipid panel which consist of HDL (good cholesterol), LDL (bad cholesterol), triglycerides and total cholesterol, also DHEAS, total and free testosterone and cortisol levels, all done in the AM.

This was an impressive study not only because the findings but the way the subjects response to the supplement. Most of them rated like feeling of feeling just “better”, actually 70% of the subjects stated the above and the other 30% didn’t “feel a thing” but the blood test were an incredible success.

The reason I stated the above is because it is the first time that I’ve see any supplement only change what was supposedly abnormal with the patient, for example subjects that had high cholesterol came down, but if normal nothing happen, and the most surprising of all if the insulin levels were high then the levels were lowered all the way down to normal and this happen in 100% of the patients that had high insulin levels with the worst level being 84.8,(0-20 mlU/ml is the range for normal levels) change to 13.5, without changing diets, or taking medications.

This is an absolute incredible finding because mortality is related to insulin levels, the higher the levels the higher you chance of dying, and with this supplement you can cut that to half.

Just imagine something that can decrease a risk factor for cardiac disease besides cholesterol that can lower also the worst maker of all, high insulin levels.

Most of the patients also achieved a reduction in cortisol levels, the higher the starting level the greater the reduction in the AM cortisol levels. I will like to add that we used patients of all ages and in different setting and almost every single time cortisol responded to Humanofort in positive way. 28% patients who filled out a questionnaire noted they felt better and had an improvement in sleep quality.

This remarkable result has made me a big believer and also I highly recommended to patients not only for the above but also for the very accurate changes seen with cholesterol and the rest of the laboratory results.

Please contact me with any questions about the subject or the test result and I will happy to provide you more information. Tel.(614) 833-5523

Sincerely,

Eric Serrano, MD

One more time, 6mg per day = 42mg per week, and 300mg Humanofort. Don`t do the same mistake like JM did.

A study involving 23 human subjects was completed in Ohio June of 2003. The results were impressive and confirm many results and observations made in the Romanian studies.

Serrano Family Practice

Eric Serrano, M.D.

My name is Eric Serrano, and I am MD in Pickerington, Ohio, and I practice both conventional medicine and alternative medicine. I do research for different supplement companies and actually have designed supplements myself.

The reason I am writing is because I am so excited about a recent research studied I performed about a year ago with a supplement Humanofort containing Natural Growth Factors extract.

I want to tell you that I didn’t expect any results from the supplement because of what it is, but was I wrong.

We used 23 human subjects in my office that were picked absolutely at random and blood was drawn from each individual under the same conditions, including fasting and in the morning. No diet changes or exercise changes were allowed during the trial period.

We tried to pick as many women as men so the data was not only one sided but we ended with 16 men and 7 women, two men didn’t follow up and two women did not follow up. The lab drew insulin levels, lipid panel which consist of HDL (good cholesterol), LDL (bad cholesterol), triglycerides and total cholesterol, also DHEAS, total and free testosterone and cortisol levels, all done in the AM.

This was an impressive study not only because the findings but the way the subjects response to the supplement. Most of them rated like feeling of feeling just “better”, actually 70% of the subjects stated the above and the other 30% didn’t “feel a thing” but the blood test were an incredible success.

The reason I stated the above is because it is the first time that I’ve see any supplement only change what was supposedly abnormal with the patient, for example subjects that had high cholesterol came down, but if normal nothing happen, and the most surprising of all if the insulin levels were high then the levels were lowered all the way down to normal and this happen in 100% of the patients that had high insulin levels with the worst level being 84.8,(0-20 mlU/ml is the range for normal levels) change to 13.5, without changing diets, or taking medications.

This is an absolute incredible finding because mortality is related to insulin levels, the higher the levels the higher you chance of dying, and with this supplement you can cut that to half.

Just imagine something that can decrease a risk factor for cardiac disease besides cholesterol that can lower also the worst maker of all, high insulin levels.

Most of the patients also achieved a reduction in cortisol levels, the higher the starting level the greater the reduction in the AM cortisol levels. I will like to add that we used patients of all ages and in different setting and almost every single time cortisol responded to Humanofort in positive way. 28% patients who filled out a questionnaire noted they felt better and had an improvement in sleep quality.

This remarkable result has made me a big believer and also I highly recommended to patients not only for the above but also for the very accurate changes seen with cholesterol and the rest of the laboratory results.

Please contact me with any questions about the subject or the test result and I will happy to provide you more information. Tel.(614) 833-5523

Sincerely,

Eric Serrano, MD
Whats the JM mistake ,did not use humanofort ? Im from România this product has been push in bodybuilding magazine 15-20 years back ,but never felt anything from it ,my bloodwork stay the same i cant remeber the dose …Im sorry for ask you again how the fuck i split my 250 mg /ml amp in 6 mg test and from where did you come up with this dosage of 6-7 mg ,i did not find any studies with this dosage ,its such a tiny amount of oil even in a insulin pin i was asking you if prop is a better option cuz in some people tend to rise rbc hct much higher than cyp ( I just saw a dan blizerian post His dr prescribe to him 100 mg e5d and he got 2-3 heart attack ,maldorf from here still use 100 mg week …)

Thanks a lot. How many F.U.s a day would you guys recommend with Nattokinase? 100mg are 2000IU and I have a 100g Bag of it for 60 Bucks, so 8000IU / 400mg a day?

At a dose of 400mg/day my 100g bag would last 250 days. Sounds good to me for just 60 bucks.

Thanks a lot. How many F.U.s a day would you guys recommend with Nattokinase? 100mg are 2000IU and I have a 100g Bag of it for 60 Bucks, so 8000IU / 400mg a day?

At a dose of 400mg/day my 100g bag would last 250 days. Sounds good to me for just 60 bucks.
I think half life is something like 8-10 hours ,so 100 mg morning 100 mg night is a good starting point ,i got this blood clot and i was using only 100 mg natto morning and 100 mg aspirin at night and stil got a blood clot …

I take 100 mg with baby aspirin twice a day.

Whats the JM mistake ,did not use humanofort ? Im from România this product has been push in bodybuilding magazine 15-20 years back ,but never felt anything from it ,my bloodwork stay the same i cant remeber the dose …Im sorry for ask you again how the fuck i split my 250 mg /ml amp in 6 mg test and from where did you come up with this dosage of 6-7 mg ,i did not find any studies with this dosage ,its such a tiny amount of oil even in a insulin pin i was asking you if prop is a better option cuz in some people tend to rise rbc hct much higher than cyp ( I just saw a dan blizerian post His dr prescribe to him 100 mg e5d and he got 2-3 heart attack ,maldorf from here still use 100 mg week …)
The mistake maid by JM was by not lessening to his Dr, to not inject 200mg test per week. On the insulin 2 IU will= 5mg , 3 IU = 7.5mg (1IU is one line) Prop is OK. Humanofort is not to replace androgens or other steroids, is a excellent source of biologically active peptides, rich in growth factors that regulate growth and development and prevent proliferation of transformed cell, as a supplement can be used as a versatile therapeutic agent.

The mistake maid by JM was by not lessening to his Dr, to not inject 200mg test per week. On the insulin 2 IU will= 5mg , 3 IU = 7.5mg (1IU is one line) Prop is OK. Humanofort is not to replace androgens or other steroids, is a excellent source of biologically active peptides, rich in growth factors that regulate growth and development and prevent proliferation of transformed cell, as a supplement can be used as a versatile therapeutic agent.
Thank you ! I just saw a video with him and new doc reading his blood work and he said his lowering his dose to 100 mg cyp week

Thank you ! I just saw a video with him and new doc reading his blood work and he said his lowering his dose to 100 mg cyp week
He did lowered for a short time and he did increased to 200mg, he was talking about a few day before he passed.

Today marks 12 weeks since the last steroid injection and my last health scare ,first month i stop all cold turkey i dont think it was a good idea ,in octomber i turn 40 y/o and 22 from my first cycle so trt is a must and i decide to try after one month off 25 mg test Monday Wednesday Friday for the next month and bumped to 25 mg M-F so 125 mg week ,but after my blood work from today i may stop trt for now ,my rbc hct hgb are out of range but on the time i found my blood cloot they was in range but my plattelets was at high end and now are at the lower side ,i will post my blood work from 12 weeks ago mid cycle test tren dbol and from now after 125 mg test even my lipids are worst beside hdl and now for 3 months i take 10 mg atorvastatin but on cycle red yeast rice and other otc supp . First 4 pic are from now on trt 125 mg week and second 4 from mid cycle 600 test 300 tren 20 dbol with 4 iu hgh

Attachments

• 5D5920DF-D831-46A1-8163-48BEE4BBAAE7.png
    5D5920DF-D831-46A1-8163-48BEE4BBAAE7.png
    93.6 KB · Views: 18
  • F9D09DDA-CC89-4775-90B5-08A536F36FDB.png
    F9D09DDA-CC89-4775-90B5-08A536F36FDB.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 22
  • BC90F7FD-C0AB-44BA-922C-6941FF8BEBE1.png
    BC90F7FD-C0AB-44BA-922C-6941FF8BEBE1.png
    93.1 KB · Views: 16
  • F7270070-A64B-49FF-B91E-5A1C38145613.png
    F7270070-A64B-49FF-B91E-5A1C38145613.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 1E6C6418-4FA5-4378-80B2-A833F8A28F89.png
    1E6C6418-4FA5-4378-80B2-A833F8A28F89.png
    94.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 35C38576-6094-464F-BD00-E05075430758.png
    35C38576-6094-464F-BD00-E05075430758.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 1CD91176-4F5C-4312-9C14-E2D6696375DB.png
    1CD91176-4F5C-4312-9C14-E2D6696375DB.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 751CB744-C221-4D8D-9EFF-FD79146BBB83.png
    751CB744-C221-4D8D-9EFF-FD79146BBB83.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 16
Actualy in Decembrie are 23 years for my first cycle but 3 years in 2000-2004 stop training and everything else and for the rest of the time one or two 8-12 weeks cycle on year of moderate to low dose test dbol or test deca dbol and 6-7 cycles from 2011 to 2022 of tren e 200-400 week max 8 weeks ,no insulin and no gh until last year when i first try hgh ,now for one month 125 mg test week the month before 75 mg week but really fealt off thats why i bumpt my dose up to 125 mg and the month before that i stop all gear cold turkey for one month ,i cant donate blood because i still have one month to take xarelto so health is more important now and if i must stop trt and live with low t this is what i will do ,any advice is welcome !

And this blood work was from ER 3 months ago

Attachments

• EB743756-40EA-42DD-9BEC-FA747741537C.jpeg
    EB743756-40EA-42DD-9BEC-FA747741537C.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 8
Your doc will probably follow up with some clotting studies. Your doc should probably do a D-dimer test, which will let him know if you're have ongoing clotting even at sub-clinical levels. From what I see of the tests you ran it all seems pretty good other than a high Hct, which is expected somewhat on TRT but may not be great for you in your circumstances. Not for nothing but in some people the vaxx can cause clots just so you know. I wouldn't rule out HPTA recovery but it would take a lot longer than 4 weeks. After prolonged use it can take many months or even over a year. PCT drugs are not a must. BBers back in the day recovered without them. I did. It will all depend on your body and how early in life you started. If you started in your teens there is less of a chance to recover but a true attempt at some point might be a good idea especially if 125 mg/w is going to run you at high Hct and possibly high platlets.

JM also took Novaldex for years. Its known to cause blood clots and in persons with known genetic blood clot risk factors it should not be used.
^^^ This

Being so tight with Serrano and Serrano knowing about his history I have never figured out why he didn't advise against it. If I remember correctly, JM used between 20-40mg Tamox year round.

Normally you would be on a blood thinner for 3 months then ultrasound. I don't think you'll be on blood thinners forever. That's not a good idea.

A lot of cardiologists will tell you to quit testosterone completely, that's the dumbest thing you can do to yourself.

Get a second opinion with a cardiologist who has some experience with anabolic steroids or at least with Testosteron replacement. Those retards like most doctors go by the book and God forbid they deviate from what they were taught.

Pertaining the COVID vaccine, he started laughing because he's a narrow minded fuck like most of them.

I know at least 3 people who developed heart issues after the shots. 2 of them were in their mid 20s and the other was a martial artist in his 50s. The MA guy now can't climb a set of stairs.

I don't want to get into the COVID vaccine, to each his own but do your own research and get more than one opinion because it's your health that's most important.

Your doc will probably follow up with some clotting studies. Your doc should probably do a D-dimer test, which will let him know if you're have ongoing clotting even at sub-clinical levels. From what I see of the tests you ran it all seems pretty good other than a high Hct, which is expected somewhat on TRT but may not be great for you in your circumstances. Not for nothing but in some people the vaxx can cause clots just so you know. I wouldn't rule out HPTA recovery but it would take a lot longer than 4 weeks. After prolonged use it can take many months or even over a year. PCT drugs are not a must. BBers back in the day recovered without them. I did. It will all depend on your body and how early in life you started. If you started in your teens there is less of a chance to recover but a true attempt at some point might be a good idea especially if 125 mg/w is going to run you at high Hct and possibly high platlets.
Thanks ,they did d-dimer i will post the results ,as for recovery as i sayd i start my first cycle 23 years ago at 17 y/o ,i did a pct with proper time off after every cycle no trt and in 2017 after MI i did a pct stay off for 8 months i got my free test up to 12pg/ml range 1-28 pg/ml but felt like shit with low energy ,sex drive … As for the vax i did 1 and 2 shoot last year ,but for now i only drink 500 ml water before blood work maybe thats the reason of high hct and smoking one ciggarete before blood draw( i smoke 3-4 ciggarette day )and i stop training for 2 weeks i decide to take some time off , i got some minor flu symptoms last week ,my wife was positive for covid i did not test myself but maybe i got myself …

Attachments

• DC4FD6AF-C643-4EC8-B43C-59ACF6876C3E.jpeg
    DC4FD6AF-C643-4EC8-B43C-59ACF6876C3E.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics