YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My 3 health scare new blood clot ! Im done with this !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally you would be on a blood thinner for 3 months then ultrasound. I don't think you'll be on blood thinners forever. That's not a good idea.

A lot of cardiologists will tell you to quit testosterone completely, that's the dumbest thing you can do to yourself.

Get a second opinion with a cardiologist who has some experience with anabolic steroids or at least with Testosteron replacement. Those retards like most doctors go by the book and God forbid they deviate from what they were taught.

Pertaining the COVID vaccine, he started laughing because he's a narrow minded fuck like most of them.

I know at least 3 people who developed heart issues after the shots. 2 of them were in their mid 20s and the other was a martial artist in his 50s. The MA guy now can't climb a set of stairs.

I don't want to get into the COVID vaccine, to each his own but do your own research and get more than one opinion because it's your health that's most important.
In my contry Trt is out of the table you have right they all said to stop testosterone but only one was told me to get some genetic clooting disorder for now i must take 20 mg Xarelto ed for 3 months and then switch back to baby aspirin if ultrasound looks good ,as for the blood donation they dont do it if you have a MI or take baby aspirin or other blood thinning drug. I think i will lower my trt again to 25 mg MWF and get some ip6 and enalapril ,you have right about stooping trt especialy at my age and know that every time i go off my blood work look much worst and my morning blood sugar tend to rise .. Thanks for the help !

I don’t think living with next to no testosterone is the answer. Drop down lower if you prefer but having low / no test will be detrimental to your body. Testosterone has shown to be cardio protective, obviously within reason

I just talk to one cardiologist today and advise me ,one month after stoping xarelto to run some genetic clooting disorder test

Attachments

• 973E589A-8770-4C37-BF7A-696C0665A530.png
    973E589A-8770-4C37-BF7A-696C0665A530.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 6
Today marks 12 weeks since the last steroid injection and my last health scare ,first month i stop all cold turkey i dont think it was a good idea ,in octomber i turn 40 y/o and 22 from my first cycle so trt is a must and i decide to try after one month off 25 mg test Monday Wednesday Friday for the next month and bumped to 25 mg M-F so 125 mg week ,but after my blood work from today i may stop trt for now ,my rbc hct hgb are out of range but on the time i found my blood cloot they was in range but my plattelets was at high end and now are at the lower side ,i will post my blood work from 12 weeks ago mid cycle test tren dbol and from now after 125 mg test even my lipids are worst beside hdl and now for 3 months i take 10 mg atorvastatin but on cycle red yeast rice and other otc supp . First 4 pic are from now on trt 125 mg week and second 4 from mid cycle 600 test 300 tren 20 dbol with 4 iu hgh
So ur labs are worse on trt? But what was your scare?

Damn did they ever figure out what caused it? I got my labs back and my RBC and HCT were both .1 over the range and I asked my doc if I should donate blood and he said no he thought that was a bad idea, but my platelet count is normal I don’t know which contributes to a clot more.

Damn did they ever figure out what caused it? I got my labs back and my RBC and HCT were both .1 over the range and I asked my doc if I should donate blood and he said no he thought that was a bad idea, but my platelet count is normal I don’t know which contributes to a clot more.
Neal Rouzier is a leading dr in TRT

Thanks brother

Nah man ,not irronic laughing ,im a good friend with my cardiologist dr ,is the same age as me we know each other for 15 years ,and by the way i was with him when he got 3 dose of Pfizer acttualy my wife call him after one week of me staying with my hand blue and he start to curse me and my decision of using gear
I can’t believe they sent you home the first time.. wtf? That’s definitely cyanosis of the hand due to an obstruction somewhere..

I honestly think even without PEDS you would’ve still had a clot.

Maybe the PEDS got you there faster but it’s definitely not exclusively the PED

Hell yeah, they are! Post-mRNA therapy, strokes are through the freakin' roof! I'm not saying that's the cause here, but strokes have skyrocketed in those who received the mRNA shots. That's why it was dubbed "The clot shot".
They use mRNA technology, not real micRNAs.

Hell yeah, they are! Post-mRNA therapy, strokes are through the freakin' roof! I'm not saying that's the cause here, but strokes have skyrocketed in those who received the mRNA shots. That's why it was dubbed "The clot shot".
Superdrol will fix those clots right up.

You're sick physically and mentally. You learned your lesson yet in the same paragraph are talking about cycle details including tren. Let go of this attachment to being a walking pharmacy and keep the variables simple until you are truly well and not walking around with blue hands. You had this event, why do you think it makes any sense to be on anything outside of TRT? Clearly no lesson was learned, the next one may not be forgiving.

I dont say this to insult you. I say this because I want you to realize how ridiculous your original post sounds. You can live this life without the excess of drugs. I understand you havent really lived the lifestyle without the cocktails but it really just requires a mental adjustment.

You need to be training with a primary focus on health, whether that be short bouts of LISS + mobility work + core training or fucking pilates.

You're sick physically and mentally. You learned your lesson yet in the same paragraph are talking about cycle details including tren. Let go of this attachment to being a walking pharmacy and keep the variables simple until you are truly well and not walking around with blue hands. You had this event, why do you think it makes any sense to be on anything outside of TRT? Clearly no lesson was learned, the next one may not be forgiving.

I dont say this to insult you. I say this because I want you to realize how ridiculous your original post sounds. You can live this life without the excess of drugs. I understand you havent really lived the lifestyle without the cocktails but it really just requires a mental adjustment.

You need to be training with a primary focus on health, whether that be short bouts of LISS + mobility work + core training or fucking pilates.
Unless I’ve read it wrong, I thought he was detailing what he was using before this issue not what he intends to do.

Unless I’ve read it wrong, I thought he was detailing what he was using before this issue not what he intends to do.
"I was playing with fire and i want to do my final tren cycle ,this year i turn 40y/o and my plan was after this only trt and maybe a small blast 10-12 weeks year of 200 deca week with 200 test for my joints and 2-4 gh ,right now i was on 600 cyp split on MWF with 300 tren e same 100 mg MwF first 4 weeks and the next 2 weeks tapper down and switch from tren e to 70 tren a mwf and dbol 20 mg M-F and 4 ui gh same M-F no ai"

I realize his grammar and use of tenses is off. I was contemplating what you're saying as well after looking at the thread continue.

Either way I don't think this is that complicated from a gear standpoint. Get on the lowest TRT dose possible and work closely with a cardiologist. Take that money used on all the gear he was previously running or planning to run and hire a coach like Leo Longevity to consult. Most people put their gear protocols in first priority, health somewhere down the list and see the doc on the most basic level. Right now the planning needs to be health first for a while and I think he can shift the same approach and effort to working with a coach in a different space.

Damn did they ever figure out what caused it? I got my labs back and my RBC and HCT were both .1 over the range and I asked my doc if I should donate blood and he said no he thought that was a bad idea, but my platelet count is normal I don’t know which contributes to a clot more. I think higher plt numbers are link to clooting
A friend of mine that is doctor said that even when the blood is drawn if is not do it proper may rise those marker but in one month i will do those genetic blood clooting disorder .

I can’t believe they sent you home the first time.. wtf? That’s definitely cyanosis of the hand due to an obstruction somewhere..
Yeah ,unfortunately this is the medical system in my country…

I don't know why I have the same feeling but i will know after i do those blood work ,i dont consider myself to abuse aas alot of my early years cycles consist 4-6 weeks of 25-50 mg deca week with 20 dbol and after never more that 500 test cyp or susta with 400 deca week and 20-30 dbol kicstart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear