over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my 5th cycle in 20 years

birds

Registered
Well I just turned 40 I'm 6`3” 220lbs and I'm doing my 5th cycle in life and I'm trying somthing a little stronger then I've done in the past so here it is . 25 mg. Anadrol per day 25mg of dianabol per day 500mg of test e per week and 400mg of decca per week 20mg of novaledex per day and liv52 daily anadrol and dianab ol for 6 weeks and test and decca for 12 weeks. This will be my last cycle and I'm thinking about doing some winny on the end any feed back would be great thank you !!

Well I just turned 40 I'm 6`3” 220lbs and I'm doing my 5th cycle in life and I'm trying somthing a little stronger then I've done in the past so here it is . 25 mg. Anadrol per day 25mg of dianabol per day 500mg of test e per week and 400mg of decca per week 20mg of novaledex per day and liv52 daily anadrol and dianab ol for 6 weeks and test and decca for 12 weeks. This will be my last cycle and I'm thinking about doing some winny on the end any feed back would be great thank you !!

Seems good. If its going to be your last cycle (I doubt eheheh) why not increase the length of he cycle and drop the anadrol.

This is just my 0.02 I'm no experts.

I read that anadrol mixed with dianabol gives you a great cinergistic effect I've done test suspension ,decca,and anadrol before and had great gains like 30 lbs in 8 weeks lost 10 lbs kept 20 that was my first cycle @ 22 the next 3 cycles I've done have been very light ones test e and decca only and I've never saw the gains like I got with the drol so I'm gonna give it a shot again ill put some before and after pics up what do you think about time running the drol ? Thank you ?

What do you guys think about running hgh or hgc with this cycle and any one have any post cycle advice. Could some one explaine what hgh and hgc are and how the work please thank you !!

You'll probably gain like 30 lbs from this protocol - 15 lbs of water, 10 lbs of liver & 5 lbs of gyno. Maybe it will work for you. Please, please get your blood work done mid & post protocol - did you do baseline?

So what's a base line blood. Work ? What do I do a blood test with a doc ? Just tell him I'm doing a cycle ?

You can actually just ask for blood work - the test itself will flag low and high values. If anything is way out of line you might want to change something.
Sounds like to me that you are 40 years old and haven't started getting annual physical checkups? How do you know if you don't have an underlying issue to start with, like elevated cholesterol, low HDL's, abnormal liver enzymes, high hematocrit, impaired kidney function - all of which AAS would make much worse. Think twice about that. One of the members here had a heart attack and subsequently a pacemaker implanted at age 38. Can't happen to you? Think twice about that too. Your protocol is more aggressive than his was...

If you are really paraniod, go to your local county health dept. and ask for a CBC & Liver panel. Just DON'T have them check your testosterone levels.

I'm coming down off my soap box now. Good luck with your program.

I agree for the most part with Quad.

It is rare today to see experienced people do cycles with two and possibly three orals. The trends I have seen, personal experience only, is zero oral cycles. Sort of a risk/reward safety thing. While I do not think your dosing is out of line, there seems to have been a lot of movement away from the orals.

With that said I made my biggest size, strength gains of all time with a oralD-Bol, test, deca cycle that was deriguer for the day (20 years ago or better). I also lost a fair amount of my gains. (water) My first cycle was D-Bol only, (27 years ago or so, and I blew up, and then shrank by two thirds of the amount I gained.

I used to love "cruising" on injectable winny in the summers, but never felt the same results from the orals. Problem is I have never only done orals, whereas I did do injectable Winny by itself so I could never really make the comparison.

I am be far not in the upper levels of knowledge, but because of my age and use/abuse, I have a good bit of personal experience to draw on.

Good luck in your endeavors, and put safety first.

Well I might as well add my .02 in here as well. What is your BF %. You are asking questions about baseline blood work? You are 40. You have done 4 cycles in your life. Are 6' 3" tall and only weigh in at 220? You really do not know what you are doing do you? Too many compounds! Too many orals! I would be willing to bet you could make more progress on 12 weeks of test and deca only than all four of your other cycles put together. But your height and weight lead me to believe you have no idea about proper nutrition while on cycle or training to gain. Why are you doing this? strictly for the hell of it? You really need some guidance here. I would scrap half of the shit in that cycle and pay for some expert advice with the money you save and watch how you gain from that. Good luck!!

First I wanna thank all of you who have given me such great feed back ! A little backround about me I've been training in boxing since I was 7 years old and mma since I was 13 years old. I've had 22 pro boxing fights and 10 mma fights my body is the big frame type and I have trouble keeping weight on I have a high metabolic rate. My body fat is around 18%, and I've been weight training all my life and have really never been really huge and ripped my arms are 17" my chest is 46". And I have long skinny legs. lol I've been around a lot of people who have done some serious gear like huge cycles 150mg anadrol a day along with 750mg of test and 750gm of decca and that was a rergular type cycle for a lot of guys back in the day.
So I've decided to drop the anadrol off and run d-bol for 4 to 6 weeks to kick start things, test eth 600mg/w and decca 400mg/w. As far as diet goes I will cut out all fatty foods mostly buying bulk chicken brests,ground turkey brest,lean steaks and organic brown rice lots of greens and I do fresh carrot apple ginger and beet juices daily also. I'm getting some liv52 to add. I made an appointment to get some blood work on monday, I will post some pics and blood work results next week. To do hcg or not that is the question ? Thanks a lot every one !!!!

Last edited:
...I have a high metabolic rate. My body fat is around 18%...

Ummm, I'm going to venture out a little here and say if you do have a high metabolism, you must be eating waaaaaay too much, or you are not honest with yourself.
IMO as far as results go, (and some may argue the order) here are my priorities:
1. Mindset - positive, can-do attitude
2. Optimal nutrition (at least 75% of results IMO)
3. Training with the proper intensity & volume for my abilities
4. At least 8 hours / night quality sleep
5. Adequate recuperation time between training sessions for each bodypart
& ABSOLUTELY LAST -
6. Non-nutritional supplements

You may want to consider hiring Phil Hernon to get yourself set on the right track. It might just be the best investment you make in yourself.

Thanks quad I have talked to phil and will be hiring him in the next week. Also I have no reason to be untruthful I'm a man of my word ! And I do eat a lot but I try to stay with raw foods and a lot of veggies I'm always eating rice cakes. and raw veggies through out my work day also I drink about a gallon of water a day , I live in south florida and I work in construction management field so I do a lot of sweating all day. I also train 2 to 3 nights a week in boxing, kick boxing jits and do a lot of sweating there also. I can never get my muscles to grow like I want them no matter if I eat tons of food and only lift weights.

First I wanna thank all of you who have given me such great feed back ! A little backround about me I've been training in boxing since I was 7 years old and mma since I was 13 years old. I've had 22 pro boxing fights and 10 mma fights my body is the big frame type and I have trouble keeping weight on I have a high metabolic rate. My body fat is around 18%, and I've been weight training all my life and have really never been really huge and ripped my arms are 17" my chest is 46". And I have long skinny legs. lol I've been around a lot of people who have done some serious gear like huge cycles 150mg anadrol a day along with 750mg of test and 750gm of decca and that was a rergular type cycle for a lot of guys back in the day.
So I've decided to drop the anadrol off and run d-bol for 4 to 6 weeks to kick start things, test eth 600mg/w and decca 400mg/w. As far as diet goes I will cut out all fatty foods mostly buying bulk chicken brests,ground turkey brest,lean steaks and organic brown rice lots of greens and I do fresh carrot apple ginger and beet juices daily also. I'm getting some liv52 to add. I made an appointment to get some blood work on monday, I will post some pics and blood work results next week. To do hcg or not that is the question ? Thanks a lot every one !!!!

THis sound alot nicer. gud luck

I live in south florida and I work in construction management field so I do a lot of sweating all day. I also train 2 to 3 nights a week in boxing, kick boxing jits and do a lot of sweating there also. I can never get my muscles to grow like I want them no matter if I eat tons of food and only lift weights.

1 word (OVER TRAINING)= no added mucle. why? not nuff recoop time. thow having very high body fat is a lil weird for this much of what u doing.
eather way phil will help let him know about wht u just posted and explain how active you are. changing this and lowering it may help you put on mucle.

fix thes things now so you can get more out of cycle.

good luck

Thanks any one ever do a tren/prop cycle ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131