over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My 7 year old female dog has some joint pain

TNH

Kilo Klub Member
I have a 7 year old female mixed breed, she is boxer/german shepherd/lab.
I live on a 5 acre property, so she runs around quite a bit. Once she settles down, you can see her joints are hurting her, she struggles to lie down easily and it hurts her getting up.

I did a search and found some info on joint meds and ultram for pain relief, I am going to talk to my vet about it.
Is there anything else I can give her?
I give her DogtorRX already.

Would IGF1 help? I saw an outline for nandralone dosing in dogs, do they get the same joint relief from it that some humans do?

Thanks

Send Emeric a PM. Not only is he a Pro Bodybuilder he is an expert in treating dogs with health issues. And he has a passion for it.

You might want to first run a search on his posts and his threads as this has been discussed before.

I am in the same boat as you. I have a 14 year old dog who is moving very slow now.

Best wishes, you cant love dogs more than I. Emeric is a treasure for pet health.

Fish Oil, Glucosamine, Chondroiten, MSM.
My mother has been giving those to her dogs for years for their joint issues.
(she raises, breeds, and shows dogs)

Maybe your vet will prescribe Adequan for her, which is good. There are lots of other OTC joint supps available for dogs (and humans, of course).

TB 500 TNH

This product was intended for horses but can be used for any animal. I personally sold thousands of this product to horse breeders and trainers. It worked perfect for them during training. It's a super healing peptide.

Google TB 500 and read the research. For horses it is 10mg a week for 4 weeks then 10mg once a month maintenance. For a smaller animal half the dosaging may be needed.
I live on a 5 acre property, so she runs around quite a bit. Once she settles down, you can see her joints are hurting her, she struggles to lie down easily and it hurts her getting up.

I did a search and found some info on joint meds and ultram for pain relief, I am going to talk to my vet about it.

Would IGF1 help? I saw an outline for nandralone dosing in dogs, do they get the same joint relief from it that some humans do?

Thanks

TB 500 TNH

This product was intended for horses but can be used for any animal. I personally sold thousands of this product to horse breeders and trainers. It worked perfect for them during training. It's a super healing peptide.

Google TB 500 and read the research. For horses it is 10mg a week for 4 weeks then 10mg once a month maintenance. For a smaller animal half the dosaging may be needed.

TB 500 is Thymosin Beta 4 peptide.

Thanks

Don`t, try my product first go to Dogtor Rx K9 Longevity a Natural Remedy for Dog Ailments for information than clik on where to buy.

I find this on face book.

My dog is a 7 years old miniature salt and pepper Schnauzer.
6 months ago he lost his voice and couldn't move his legs without pain, Mottle couldn't bark or go 3 steps without crying - literary crying. After several visits to vet clinics and surgical center in San Mateo, CA, Mottle was diagnosed with jammed nerve in his cervical spine and damaged vocal pipes.
He was advised to have a surgery with no guaranty's what so ever.
In the mean time he was treated with strongest pain killers and anti inflammatory drugs.
We decided to provide Mottle as much comfort as possible without surgery.
One lucky day I met a dog owner who saw Mottle's pain and suffering and advised me to look into Dogtor X product. I called the phone number listed on the website, talk to Emeric and I was convinced to buy this product. After 3 weeks my Mottle showed very positive, noticeable improvement in his behavior. 3 months later Mottle is very energetic, jumping, running and simply healthy Pet.
Dear Emeric, I can't thank you enough!
My Dear dog owners, please go to this website and get this supplement for you dearest dog Friends-it's really works.
Gregory Shneyer

try salmon oil. I also give mine Ester C a few times a week, and Grizlly Salmon Oil (twice a day, three pumps for 70 pound dog). You could also try Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM but to be honest Salmon is easier to give and ive seen real results with this stuff

For good feedback hit up dogster.com best dog info site out there

Thanks

IGF1 play an important role in growth and development and enhance liver ,kidney and brain function. Connective tissue growth factor is the one promote collagen production which improves ligament functions and alleviates joint pains.

Try the recommendations maid by this nice people and if dozen `t help than try my product before you start spending money on vets.

try and get a script for adequan from the vet, it is actually made for dogs and horses. If that is not possible get some ichon, no script needed, same compound but labeled for different purpose.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear