advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my 9 day dnp results... but also HAS ANYONE GOT A REAL BAD DRY THROAT ON DNP?

Poner

Registered
120B0088-0484-4B0F-9BB9-410D6AAA3E2B_zpsc5g7twno.png

i went from 199lbs to 185 pounds in 9 days.

however, i had to end my dnp blast short because my mouth became extremely dry and itchy that i couldnt get more than 2 hours of sleep. and its very sore a few days post dnp... and my voice is sounds like my nose is stuffed and sometimes i lose my voice. im a little worried at the moment and wondering if anyone has ever had any other similar experneces?

as far as the dnp sides go.

they were very bearable(in the winter here...)

just the dry throat thing fucked me up.. =/

Wow! DNP obliterated just stubborn lower ab/back fat. Those are the areas I struggle with the most. Nice job.

What was your daily dose?

Last edited:
Never ran DNP so can't be of much help, but I just wanted to say that those are some amazing results for only 9 days, good job man!

Nice. Sounds like typical sides to me. What was your diet like?

It's sounds like you didn't stay on top of your water and you are dehydrated a bit. The scary thing about dnp is once you get dehydrated it's very hard for you to get back on top of the hydration especially as the dose goes higher. It will take about 3 days to clear your system and you will notice everything getting better.

It's sounds like you didn't stay on top of your water and you are dehydrated a bit. The scary thing about dnp is once you get dehydrated it's very hard for you to get back on top of the hydration especially as the dose goes higher. It will take about 3 days to clear your system and you will notice everything getting better.
Is gatorade or pedialite recommended along with water when using DNP?

I use some coconut water but pedialite would be good or Gatorade zero

Dry throat is a common side effect of dnp , just up your water intake. Only side effect I get is itchy sore blotchy hands and its extremely annoying. I have to up my benadryl intake and its fine after a few days.

Never used dnp, but when I take robinul, which dehydrates me, if I don't drink enough fluids, my throat and mouth get very dry and feels like the skin is "cracking" and it can hurt.

I ran dnp 300mg PD an only lasted 5 days, totally fucked me up, dry throat was the least of my issues

dont have anything to say about dnp, but i had to say, godam, that's pretty impressive for 9 days. lookin good.

Properly run; DNP will never cease to amaze. Nothing will transform a physique like DNP. (short term transform anyway). Just do your homework.

NOT BAD.

I used 400mg/day over 4 months for exactly 60 days of usage. Went from 13% BF to 7% without cardio.

I don't know how some of you guys run this shit so long. 60 days? Are you eating everything in site? Back in the 90s I did it 5 to 7 days max and lost like 1.5lbs of fat a day.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I don't know how some of you guys run this shit so long. 60 days? Are you eating everything in site? Back in the 90s I did it 5 to 7 days max and lost like 1.5lbs of fat a day.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

60 days of actual use but over 120 day duration.
Shredded to the max now... started at an off season 300lbs 13%.

Eating like a pig and losing weight. Had to take T3 and Ephedrine to help... T3 kept the fat burning and eph helped a lot

60 days of actual use but over 120 day duration.
Shredded to the max now... started at an off season 300lbs 13%.

Eating like a pig and losing weight. Had to take T3 and Ephedrine to help... T3 kept the fat burning and eph helped a lot
Don't take this the wrong way because either way good job on achieving your goals, but why take T3, ephedrine, and DNP while eating like a pig and doing no cardio?

Don't take this the wrong way because either way good job on achieving your goals, but why take T3, ephedrine, and DNP while eating like a pig and doing no cardio?

Have you taken DNP before?

If you did, you would know this...

Firstly...

1) You don't need to do Cardio... from my exp it's actually dangerous to do. It doesn't help to burn fat any quicker. Actually... it's stressful in itself to take DNP... and it's hot all day... imagine making it worse by doing cardio.
2) You are hungry like hell when taking 50mcg T3 + DNP 400mg/day... I'm not talking about eating shit shit food... I'm talking about eating to not feel hungry all day and still keep my muscle size...
3) eph helps with fat mobilization... you burn fat quicker from what I read... and so that's what I did.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity