over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MY APOLOGY TO MIKE S

Fathead

Banned
The last couple of weeks or so there has been some issues that needed to be brought to light and resolved. The issues were brought out but not resloved to some people's liking but everyone here can make their own opinions about me or anyone or anything else that was said.

I consider myself pretty blunt and straight forward and don't generally sugar coat anything. I think it's partly because what I do as my main way of making a living which is private investigation. I deal with liars ( mostly lawyers lol) cons, cheats, adulterers all day long, I really see the seedy side of life just makes you shake your head to see what people will do to one another.

I am making a public apology to Mike S as I said some harsh words based more out of anger for something he said that really peeved me so in return I came out with a nasty untruth.

I have known MIKE S on the boards for several years through another handle (spaceghost) and through mutual board buddies and MIKE has always been a stand up guy even when being attacked unjustly.

I don't always agree with Mike but he has a lot of qualities that I admire and feel that I have as well. If MIKE is your friend he his your friend and even a very forgiving guy even when he has been done wrong maybe to forgiving. He also is a true gentleman in times of conflict and rumors and always keeps a calm head.

Today if a new guy needs help and ask MIKE he'll always get some kind of answer or steering the right direction.

I was a moron for saying anything bad about the guy and I throw myself on the mercy of Mikey to accept my apology. Besides I talk to a short chipmunked cheeked redneck named BYTOR from time to time and he would scold me if he knew I had said anything bad about MIKE S.

Not to take away from this but Mike is the only person this apology applies to.

Now I have to start on the road again my two weeks vacation is up I'll only have time to sir shit on brief occasions.

I am sincerly sorry

:D

Re: WHAT ASS kissin

Johnny Bravo said:
Hey Mike your ass must all wet from all that kissin:D :p

LOL! That was wrong but funny as hell!

DrG

Well Fathead and I came to a common ground so to speak, through PM (off the public scope of the board). He extended an olive branch asking if I would also be as civil. Hey, Im here to make friends not enemies. What someone may see as ass kissin' is really to me just 2 folks having their differences, airing them out and letting it go (like me an you, Johnny, have dome several times!). I have absolutely no need to hold grudges, cooler head prevail and it showed alot of class and maturity for FatHEAD to post the above words.

Johnny you know the deal, you and I are experts on 'the air it out and then let it go' theory! :rolleyes:

I stopped reading the thread with everyone giving each other shit about everything but one thing I do have to say it takes I real man to apoligise when he is wrong FATHEAD I applaude you bro :)

ya

No kidding he was wrong to come off on Mike like that, but that is the ONLY ting he was wrong about.:)

PHIL

I just want to say Phil is being a turd here I only wish I could squat 900lbs.

Maybe I'll start a " Phil is daft in the head fund" :eek:

What is wrong

IS..........Phil.....he sent me his infamous pump in the mail (hey, I wanted to try the fucker out) and when I got it tit appeared used.....anyways, I used it for a week and my penis is beginning to look deflated and sorta stretched out...It does not get hard now without the pump!

So I sent it back and he just got back to me....said he needs to make some modifications to it etc....and to pay him for it. So I do not know what to do....do I pay for it?

LOL

Come on guys, You take me too seriously! Just having some fun is all. I prefer like Mike S has stated to settle things through email. because in the gym, the egos prevail and the outcome from that would not be good one most of the time. This way its man to man, instead of a pissin contest which usually ends up in a fight, or saying something you really dont mean in the heat of it all.:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear