over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my appetite is non-existant!

db006

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
and has been pretty much this whole prep. its really been a struggle and ill be lucky if i have gotten half my food down thus far. i dont know what to do. but i literally feel like i dont ever have to eat again. i tried cooking chix and turkey breast 10 different ways, but the end result is the very first bite in my mouth is hard to swallow. last year i was absolutely starving and was eating my chix cold out of tuperrware on a job site. now i have time to eat whenever i want at a desk, warm on a plate, and i am so uninterested. so its obvious why im behind this year, this is just a disclaimer for the poor performance im gonna turn in at the nats. im still putting all the work in, im just not getting the desired outcome casue of my lack of appetite. 09 NATS BABY!

your probably just discusted with the food you have to eat day in and day out. can you change out the chicken or turkey for anything else? if you can let me know what it is and ill be happy to build you some custom recipe's for the food.

appreciate that bro. but my meals are down to brass tacks now. cant really do to much with chicken, oatmeal and string beans:(

what about veggies and healthy fats from olive oil? ill do my best to help just give me every last bit of info about your diet and what you can eat and ill take care of the rest.

Metabolic problem. Seems like you havent been eating enough so your metabolism slowed. Call me crazy, but throw in 2-3hrs of cheating before bed tonight. ALOT of cheating, try to stuff 5k calories. See how hungry that makes you tomorrow!

Metabolic problem. Seems like you havent been eating enough so your metabolism slowed. Call me crazy, but throw in 2-3hrs of cheating before bed tonight. ALOT of cheating, try to stuff 5k calories. See how hungry that makes you tomorrow!

yea that is crazy. and i dont think i have the body type to pull that off. plus fakhri wouldnt be thrilled with that idea either. id love something tasty though!:D

try this!

1lb chicken breast
2 clove finely chopped garlic
1/2 tsp taragon
1/2 tsp rosemary
1 tsp olive oil( can be left out if using a non stick baking sheet) or use pam
1 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper to taste.
1/4 cup dry white wine.

take the tbsp of olive oil and mix it with the garlic rosemary and tarragon. salt and peper the chicken. rub the herb infused oil on the chicken. use sparingly the isea is to get the seasoning to stick nothing more. bake at 350 for 25 min. half way through baking pour the white wine into the baking dish but not on the chicken....hope that helps.

and has been pretty much this whole prep. its really been a struggle and ill be lucky if i have gotten half my food down thus far. i dont know what to do. but i literally feel like i dont ever have to eat again. i tried cooking chix and turkey breast 10 different ways, but the end result is the very first bite in my mouth is hard to swallow. last year i was absolutely starving and was eating my chix cold out of tuperrware on a job site. now i have time to eat whenever i want at a desk, warm on a plate, and i am so uninterested. so its obvious why im behind this year, this is just a disclaimer for the poor performance im gonna turn in at the nats. im still putting all the work in, im just not getting the desired outcome casue of my lack of appetite. 09 NATS BABY!
could the difference in appetite be due to your activity level, you said last year you were eating on a job site (outside doing work?) and you were starving, and now your sitting on your ass behind a desk and your not hungry??? try upping the reps and intensity in the gym and see if that works for you. What kind of workout are you doing right now? try upping the volume.

could the difference in appetite be due to your activity level, you said last year you were eating on a job site (outside doing work?) and you were starving, and now your sitting on your ass behind a desk and your not hungry??? try upping the reps and intensity in the gym and see if that works for you. What kind of workout are you doing right now? try upping the volume.

i think you hit the nail on the head with my activity level. i think that most definitely is the culprit. as far as training, i trained dc style for the NA's last year, now im doing dorian style with some added volume. cardio is at 1.5 hours a day. but i can say about last year, even on the days i didnt work i still had an appetite. this year my days off are the easiest to eat for me.

i think you hit the nail on the head with my activity level. i think that most definitely is the culprit. as far as training, i trained dc style for the NA's last year, now im doing dorian style with some added volume. cardio is at 1.5 hours a day. but i can say about last year, even on the days i didnt work i still had an appetite. this year my days off are the easiest to eat for me.
yea dave i don't do much at work myself so when its time for precontest i do a much higher volume training than i do in the offseason.

You could also try taking a very low dose of t3 like 12.5mcgs and see if that helps with the appetite.

yea that is crazy. and i dont think i have the body type to pull that off. plus fakhri wouldnt be thrilled with that idea either. id love something tasty though!:D

Every time this has happened to me, this fixed my problem. Just sayin...

Sounds like to me your own endo testosterone levels are really low at this present time......that is the ultimate appetite killer. And exog test doesnt really cure that in any great way.

U checked your liver values, right?

Some comp preps I could only survive by taking a Maxolon several times a day, every day for the whole duration. Otherwise I'd throw up after each bite.

this always happens to me when i'm not regular with my psyllium and water intake. i just feel bloated and disgusted from my first bite of the day. i'm sure you're drinking enough water, but are you taking some good fiber supplementation?

Appetite. 2008 Sep 25.

Appetite regulation via exercise prior or subsequent to high-fat meal consumption.

Cheng MH, Bushnell D, Cannon DT, Kern M.

School of Exercise and Nutritional Sciences, San Diego State University, United States.

This study assessed the effect of exercise timing relative to meal consumption on appetite and its hormonal regulators (i.e., PYY(3-36), ghrelin and leptin) in moderately active young men. Twelve men performed three trials in random order: (1) meal consumption, (2) exercise 2h after a meal, (3) exercise 1h before a meal. The test meal provided 16.5kcal/kg with 70% fat, 26% carbohydrate and 4% protein. Exercise was performed at a work rate eliciting 60% of VO(2max) for 50min. Hunger ratings and plasma leptin concentrations were measured at baseline and hours 1, 3, 5, and 7 post-meal, and plasma concentrations of ghrelin and PYY(3-36) were measured at baseline and 1, 3, and 7h after meal consumption. Exercise performed 2h after meal consumption extended the appetite suppressing effect of food intake. Furthermore, plasma PYY(3-36) concentration tended to be elevated by exercise after meal consumption. Exercise prior to food intake decreased appetite and increased plasma ghrelin concentrations. No response to timing of exercise relative to food intake on plasma leptin concentration was detected. These data indicated the timing of exercise to meal consumption may influence appetite and its hormonal regulators. Post-meal exercise may extend the suppressive effects of meal consumption on appetite.

if you're concerned about fat content, ground london broil is ~99% lean and tastes a hell of a lot better, smother and hot sauce and it's good to go!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131