over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My arms started growing when....

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I did every set to failure, but I don't doo too many sets, 6 sets max !

I did heavy stuff... Arms didn't really grow

I did low weight high reps... Arms didn't really grow

I did heavy weight, and after my arms got exhausted, I lowered the weight and continued doing till I got to 5lbs dumbbells... but again only 5 6 sets because I know I could overtrain them

ARMS started growing !!!

Well I don't have large arms because they are stubborn and won't grow. So I have tried a lot of different ways to get them to grow. Heavy weight just made them strong not bigger. DC didn't do much for my arms. So far I have had the best growth following Johns mountain dog training. High volume and a ton of pump. It really humbles me because I have to use really light weight but I can focus much better on the squeeze and the pump.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Well I don't have large arms because they are stubborn and won't grow. So I have tried a lot of different ways to get them to grow. Heavy weight just made them strong not bigger. DC didn't do much for my arms. So far I have had the best growth following Johns mountain dog training. High volume and a ton of pump. It really humbles me because I have to use really light weight but I can focus much better on the squeeze and the pump.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

High volume didn't do me any good to be honest...

Try this, every set to failure ! I put on .25inch in 2 3 weeks

again everyones different ! but I don't believe in having good genetics in only certain areas, you just got to find a way to hit the muscles correctly

I agree with the OP, supersets until failure have always helped me grow!

SOunds like youre "going down the rack" with the dumbells as you hit failure during the set? I had luck with that too. If you do that for all 6 sets thats really tough! I used to just throw it in for the last set on my dumbell exercises. Super intense.

again everyones different ! but I don't believe in having good genetics in only certain areas, you just got to find a way to hit the muscles correctly

so.....you cant do high volume to failure???

:confused:

so.....you cant do high volume to failure???

:confused:

I do what maldorf said exactly... I go down the rack with dumbbells I start with 55s, then 40s, then 30s then 20s and 10s. I do a very good form too

I guess this is high volume lol

Maldorf, why do you think this is rough ???? are you smelling overtraining ? I don't think that's possible with juice

I am happy you are getting results now. I like to mix it up... usually don't train them much directly... short and intense. But like to throw in some high volume stuff from time to time.

I have to ask though are you very lean? Has your diet stayed the same? The reason I ask is you have put on 0.25 inches in 3 weeks... that is amazing if solid real gains. But I could go and put that size on if I ordered and ate a chinese banquet.

Regardless keep it up and do what feels right for you... good seeing people progress.

yea I'm 8% bf

I know ! .25 is a lot but my arms are shit compared to my rest of body...

I do what maldorf said exactly... I go down the rack with dumbbells I start with 55s, then 40s, then 30s then 20s and 10s. I do a very good form too

I guess this is high volume lol

Maldorf, why do you think this is rough ???? are you smelling overtraining ? I don't think that's possible with juice

Oh its quite possible with juice, I was living proof of it! What youre doing though shouldnt overtrain you too bad since youre not using a wieght that is really heavy to you each time you do a rep. The only really heavy portion is the first part when you use the 55s. I wouldnt worry about overtraining at all since youre only doing 6 sets. If you do find yourself somewhat overtrained you could drop a set and only do 5 and see how you are after a week or so. Drop more if you have to!

yea I'm 8% bf

I know ! .25 is a lot but my arms are shit compared to my rest of body...

Sounds like muscle gain then and that would be confirmed by a significant gain in strength. Did your dumbell curls go up a good 5-10 lbs?

I am happy you are getting results now. I like to mix it up... usually don't train them much directly... short and intense. But like to throw in some high volume stuff from time to time.

Yeah I would change it up too. AFter doing this for awhile you will find your strength and size gains plateau and then youll want to try something new. I would say go back to doing 6 sets of conventional sets but use heavier weight/lower reps. Do that for awhile and then when youre burned out on that go to some higher volume stuff for awhile to give your joints a rest. Later after all that go back to what youre doing now. Change it up.

1/4 inch? I could change a light bulb and my arm would grow that amount. We are gonna need further testing here. I recommend measuring your arms every hour on the hour for 5 days straight. Please enter the data into excel and report back with your findings. Have a nice day~!

I always do bicep and tricep which gives me a better pump! Raw33man do you inject in your bicep?

1/4 inch? I could change a light bulb and my arm would grow that amount. We are gonna need further testing here. I recommend measuring your arms every hour on the hour for 5 days straight. Please enter the data into excel and report back with your findings. Have a nice day~!

Apparently someone can change a light bulb all by themselves yeah good for you.........

1/4 inch is good if your not a newbie, takes me a while to do that unless i hammer the calories and don't worry about bodyfat too much

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner