over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Bdrol experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

socialdfan

Registered
My experience was not so good with this. Continuous headaches and joint pain, especially in my shoulders, that was just unbearable. The joint pain actually hindered my workouts therefore affecting any gains I was hoping for. I was three weeks in and quit. I just received my second order and will not be using.
There are many who have had success but I was not one of them. As an FYI I have used gear in the past and have had success with Methyl-S and Beastdrol. This stuff just beat me up too much...

I have been off a week and the joint pain is almost gone and no more headaches.

Sorry it didnt work out.

Are you on AM by the same screen name by chance?

Only visit this site and IM...Might have an old log in elsewhere but if it has many posts it is not me. I don't post much anywhere.

I'm having the joint pain as well at the 2 week mark...

My experience was not so good with this. Continuous headaches and joint pain, especially in my shoulders, that was just unbearable. The joint pain actually hindered my workouts therefore affecting any gains I was hoping for. I was three weeks in and quit. I just received my second order and will not be using.
There are many who have had success but I was not one of them. As an FYI I have used gear in the past and have had success with Methyl-S and Beastdrol. This stuff just beat me up too much...

what was your doses through out the cycle dude?

Ok so far...

I'm only 1.5 weeks in at 4mg/day but Im feeling good.... If anything my knees feel BETTER... My touchy lower back is a little better too (nothing dramatic but improved)...one concern i had when i started was moving up in pounds too fast so i've tried to i ncrease reps first... I wonder if those with joint problems are increasing too quickly... And/or if they are taking enough omega 3's and/coconut oil for joint lubrication?

weird thing about the joint aches. when it first came out, everyone was saying how 'wet' it was gonna be... no one said it would be dry. interesting tho

I'm only 1.5 weeks in at 4mg/day but Im feeling good.... If anything my knees feel BETTER... My touchy lower back is a little better too (nothing dramatic but improved)...one concern i had when i started was moving up in pounds too fast so i've tried to i ncrease reps first... I wonder if those with joint problems are increasing too quickly... And/or if they are taking enough omega 3's and/coconut oil for joint lubrication?

I'm at 8mg day. I do use fish oils, coconut oils and other joint supplements. Most of my joint pain is in the hips then elbows.

My wrists are the only joints that have given me any issues and it's not enough to slow me down. Seems I am increasing 10lbs or so each week with same reps on just about everything...

Ive had joint issues on orals before,even AI's when run too high and became too low on estro but on HRT thats really odd.

CBR1000 did you get your BP checked against your baseline to see the difference? That could have been the headache origins.

BTW is anybody running and support supps with Bola for bp? Cissus is also a good product for joint aches.

No I didn't check BP. This is just a compound that did not work for me. Hopefully the epi from PHF will work.

Wondering what dose you were on. Did you try a lower daily dose?

I was at 6mg slit evenly. I do have a new bag and may try 2mg before workouts but not for a while. The joint pain and headaches were seriously painful. I should have bought stock in Advil for the headaches.

I just wanted to post as it is equally important to advise the board as to potential negatives as it is for the positive threads.

I was at 6mg slit evenly. I do have a new bag and may try 2mg before workouts but not for a while. The joint pain and headaches were seriously painful. I should have bought stock in Advil for the headaches.

I just wanted to post as it is equally important to advise the board as to potential negatives as it is for the positive threads.

What Im hearing in tha circles....

damn. appreciate the feedback bro!

cant wait to see how their ment products turns out. and the trenavar one

The ungodly migraine like headaches were the last straw for me with this stuff, maybe something to do with the sulfur? I thought Reforvit-B was rough on my body but this stuff made it seem pale in comparison.

The ungodly migraine like headaches were the last straw for me with this stuff, maybe something to do with the sulfur? I thought Reforvit-B was rough on my body but this stuff made it seem pale in comparison.

Hum, reforvit B was kind to me in a good way. I guess everyone is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member