over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Before and After Syntherol Photos

the results are great if you follow the protocol and alot of people wait their whole life to grow to their max..lol..dennis wolf has been waiting for his calves forever,,is he the only one that SHOULD use it?..I happen to be just a gym rat that is in my mid 40s and only lifted for 3 years and have hit 1 calve that was lagging and my bicepts but after 3 years and alot of hard work I am happy with my result..I say good job on his progress and if he is happy that is all that matters

the results are great if you follow the protocol and alot of people wait their whole life to grow to their max..lol..dennis wolf has been waiting for his calves forever,,is he the only one that SHOULD use it?..I happen to be just a gym rat that is in my mid 40s and only lifted for 3 years and have hit 1 calve that was lagging and my bicepts but after 3 years and alot of hard work I am happy with my result..I say good job on his progress and if he is happy that is all that matters

:yeahthat:

Good growth....way to go bro...

The original poster is not here. Some doofus bumped this old thread and didn't even add anything to the discussion.
I clicked on the OP's name and hasn't been on the forum since August of last year.

The original poster is not here. Some doofus bumped this old thread and didn't even add anything to the discussion.
I clicked on the OP's name and hasn't been on the forum since August of last year.

Yeah, I think after he posted this thread with his pics he left because the reception was so poor.

Yeah, I think after he posted this thread with his pics he left because the reception was so poor.
he had to expect some sort of negative reaction,no? i honestly can't tell the difference from the 1st to the 2nd photo.and what "peak" are people refering to? he's problly some kid who trained for a few months and heard about something to make his arms bigger so he figured instead of training for a few more years at full intensity he wastes his money on what could've been used on food...shame when the young and dumb are unsupervised.

You openly bitch about me, this site and the sponsors and members here on other boards. So what the fuck are you doing here on my site?

I would never use that stuff in general but this guy really had no reason to do it.

he had to expect some sort of negative reaction,no? i honestly can't tell the difference from the 1st to the 2nd photo.and what "peak" are people refering to? he's problly some kid who trained for a few months and heard about something to make his arms bigger so he figured instead of training for a few more years at full intensity he wastes his money on what could've been used on food...shame when the young and dumb are unsupervised.

you cant see a diff? really..lol

there are some morons in this world. phuck me. aas at that size is ridiculous. but seo?!?!

Not a big difference but good work and good discipline !!!

do you have discipline like that for your diet and training ?

Maybe the dude is natural ???????

You all do know this Guy is trolling right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

I dont think people can really appreciate the changes as the first photo is taken closer up. Therefore making it look like theres not that much of a change.

Well done to the OP, your regime is working for you ;)

Man I am tired of seeing guys doing anything but real work to achieve goals. Even steroids HGH and IGF all take blood sweat and tears to work.

..sticking oil into the muscle because one is too lazy to work at it first is a sign of lazyiness.

I spent 18 years without touching gear then I trained with frank Zane after I had exhausted that avenue..then did gear gradually for another 5..now that I have plateaued again the oil is helping me in some mild ways but I dont abuse it and have and will only use it to push areas where I was genetically short changed.

Posts like this and the loosers that have deformed their bodies with this oil give everyone a bad name!

Get your ass into the gym ..and if you dont know how then pay a trainer and a nutritionist and start eating and training properly..

I agree especially this guys arm no offense but looks as if he just started training...

I agree especially this guys arm no offense but looks as if he just started training...

I'll offend... this thread needs to die... this dude had no business running synthol :banghead: he could have gotten way better results on a test cycle with some ACTUAL training lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws